[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How brilliant is George Soros ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: georgesoros.jpg (29 KB, 600x397) Image search: [Google]
georgesoros.jpg
29 KB, 600x397
/pol/ frequently invokes the nepotism of jews at the origin of their dominance but George is a true a self-made man who managed to become the 30th richest person of earth, 6 times richer than Donald Trump for example, and without a "small 1 million loan".
Why is he so machiavelic ? Why does he want to destroy Europe so much ? Is it out of revenge ? What is the trauma behind this ?

I mean you can dislike Israël leaders or liberals but the first seems to act out of preservation when the seconds are frequently brainwashed by their ideology...
But Soros seems to be way ahead all of them, he is some kind of highly intelligent evil genius. Why does he act like that ?

By the way I can't even find a photo of himself in his 20's.
>>
>>75656333
Bien sur , il est respectable pour cet aspect la.
Mais quand il finance les femen les lgbt les pro immigration et tout le bordel la il devient l'enemi de choix de /pol/
>>
>>75656333
NO SORROW FOR SOROS!
>>
Bet his kids immediately drop his causes and content themselves with fucking blonde shiksas and living extravagantly as soon as he dies.
>>
>singlehandedly destroying the west

He's brilliant, but that doesn't mean he isn't the enemy
>>
>>75657070
I hope, children are always disappointing.
But he probably already found a spiritual successor, we talk about the guy who plays chess when everybody play checkers.

That makes him some kind of sith lord.
>>
Soros plays all angles. When Trump is playing Scrabble Soros is playing 9D Mahjong.

Think about it Trump's current finace Chairman was a money manager for George Soros. These things are not coincidences.

Soros is the true Puppet Master. If you're against him, you're likely against whatever you believe you support.
>>
George Soros seems to be a pretty cool guy.
>Behind legalisation of weed movement
>Supports equality and demographic movements worldwide
What's wrong with him? Spoiler: there's nothing stopping you from getting rich and supporting causes that are close to your heart instead of bitching about someone else doing that on south african stamp collector forums
>>
>>75657588
>George Soros is a mastermind

Soros is just another pawn. He's the face of a much larger organization dwelling in shadows. He's simply the guy they use as a bait so people like us that are aware of the elites manipulating the world for their own interest focus of that nobody.

Don't you think his story is too cliché? European Jew growing up during ww2. Manages to survive by doing atrocious things. Eventually get wealthy post-war. Then he seeks to destroy nationalism.

Only a fool would believe he's the "end-game boss".
>>
>>75658301
Why could he not be ? Isn't hiding in plain sight is a good tactic ? What are the risks for him ?

History has numerous example of that like Mayer Amschel Rothschild.
>>
>>75659684
Because it's larger than just Soros and Rothschild. They're simply decoys.

Don't get me wrong, they're in that plot to do whatever they're trying to achieve, but their roles are probably simply to fund these plans and act as public figure.
>>
File: 1461616845633.png (247 KB, 432x313) Image search: [Google]
1461616845633.png
247 KB, 432x313
>be top 30th riches person in world
>hes just a decoy guise

so did /x/ merge with /pol/
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.