[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The source of POWER of the glorious leader
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Trump LOL WUT.png (160 KB, 599x335) Image search: [Google]
Trump LOL WUT.png
160 KB, 599x335
Is death itself. Didn't you know?
>>
>>75655886
Trump became death, the destroyer of the worlds?
>>
>>75655886
>Trump is powered by DEATHHHHHHHHHH OOoooOOooOOoooOOoooooOOoo

Fucking liberals
>>
File: chaos candidate.jpg (453 KB, 985x680) Image search: [Google]
chaos candidate.jpg
453 KB, 985x680
>>75655886
>>
>>75655886
I get what they are going for here, but is that it? No elaboration? How about a source Morocco?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWO6TQHw7is

Do you feel that white rigid skeltal inside you?
>>
>>75655886

He feeds off the souls of the dead? Sounds dope.
>>
>>75655886
they will say anything
>>
>>75655886
Actually OP death would be Hillary.

She already has a WWIII plan for Russia mapped out, she's got a false flag op ready to go. Obama is gtg on it, just waiting for her to steal it.

What they are not counting on is the number of red-pilled military that know that Russia isn't our enemy. Competitor yes, enemy no.
>>
File: Bbn3fDNCMAA4t__.jpg (45 KB, 600x601) Image search: [Google]
Bbn3fDNCMAA4t__.jpg
45 KB, 600x601
>>75655886
>>
What they're saying people want to die that's why they vote for him?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.