[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will degenerate loser potheads and libkikes admit that marijuana
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 38
File: pothead.jpg (105 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
pothead.jpg
105 KB, 600x450
When will degenerate loser potheads and libkikes admit that marijuana legalisation doesn't work?

>Crime rate homicide rate in Colorado soars after marijuana legalisation (1)

>Prosecutors: Colorado sees increase in homicides motivated by marijuana (2)

>In Colorado, about 20 percent of 2014 traffic fatalities involved drivers who tested positive for cannabis (3)

>.At Monfort Elementary School, four 10-year-olds were caught buying and selling edible candy bars they stole from their grandparents in April 2014 (4)

>Since 2012, marijuana related emergency room visits and hospitalizations have increased 83 percent in Colorado and are largely due to over consumption of marijuana edibles (5)

>In just one year when Colorado legalized marijuana (2013), past month
marijuana use among those ages 12 to 17 years increased 6.6 percent (6)

>Legal marijuana drawing homeless to Colorado (7)

>A majority (51%) of likely Coloradan voters would oppose Amendment 64 today (8)

>Pot-Positive Traffic Fatalities Up 100% in Colorado (9)
>>
File: Χωρίς τίτλο.jpg (110 KB, 1075x775) Image search: [Google]
Χωρίς τίτλο.jpg
110 KB, 1075x775
Sources

(1)https://www.denvergov.org/content/dam/denvergov/Portals/720/documents/statistics/2015/Xcitywide_Reported_Offenses_2015.pdf
(2)http://kdvr.com/2016/05/24/prosecutors-colorado-sees-increase-in-murders-motivated-by-marijuana/
(3)(4)http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-03-09/colorado-s-1-billion-pot-industry-saves-towns-as-it-sows-mayhem
(5)http://edition.cnn.com/2016/02/24/health/colorado-pot-er-visits/
(6)http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2016/images/02/24/2015.preview.legalization.of.mj.in.colorado.the.impact.pdf
(7)http://www.cbsnews.com/news/legal-marijuana-drawing-homeless-to-colorado/
(8)SmithJohnson Research
(9)http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/pot-fuels-surge-drugged-driving-deaths-n22991
>>
File: Χωρίς τίτλο.jpg (130 KB, 1004x727) Image search: [Google]
Χωρίς τίτλο.jpg
130 KB, 1004x727
Degenerate weedshits you will pay for destroying the fabric of society and causing mayhem.
>>
File: dude weed lmao 2.jpg (54 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
dude weed lmao 2.jpg
54 KB, 600x316
>>
File: dude weed lmao.png (146 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
dude weed lmao.png
146 KB, 600x449
>>
>>75655675
Literally no one cares about people who want to use marijuana. I think that it should only be used after the age of 21 at a minimum because you can see the damage the drug has on minors. I don't see anything wrong with an adult smoking at night though. I do it often just to be able to fall asleep for more than 3 hours a night tbqh.

Why are you surprised Americans are bad at raising kids? We're both Greek, we both understand the different morals that Greeks and Cucked North Americans have, they have the same issues with every drug because they don't think prudence or caution are good values.

I will concede that most who abuse it during the day are fucking degenerate losers but once again, if I'm not paying for it, I literally don't care.

Also, Greece would make alot more money if it were to legalise the drug(the islands anyways). Btw why are you pulling a fuss over weed when the traitor Tsipras is still alive?
>>
>>75655950
Not statistically significant

Once again, you have a fucking leader who bends over backwards for his German and TURKISH masters, Rai malakas.
>>
File: weed addict.jpg (294 KB, 1207x722) Image search: [Google]
weed addict.jpg
294 KB, 1207x722
>>75656281

So you agree that the legalisation of marijuana is disastrous?

>if it were to legalise the drug

The negative effects of marijuana legalisation (as shown in my opening post) greatly outweigh the possible economic "benefits"
>>
>>75656373
"i dont like your arguemnt so yeah your leader is like.. bad and stuff LOL BURN"
>>
>>75655675
All these things aren't problems for normal people who use it you nigger. Only the retards who are uneducated/use it for the wrong reason just like alcohol or any other substance that can change your state of consciousness. The pre-packaged edibles literally tell you how not to overdose on them, anyone who does obviously deserved it.
>>
>>75656554
I don't agree and frankly don't care. If people want to use drugs all day that's fine as long as I pay for it.

I know I can control my use of the drug and believe my individual liberty trumps collective ideals. What others do is thier problem, not mine.

Personally I'm more concerned over the traitor Tsipras than weed.

Btw you do realise that our ancestors cultivated the drug?
>>
>>75656865
Exactly. White people don't go insane on weed only weak minded niggers do
>>
>>75655675
I live in Colorado. Stoners don't do anything harmful they just sit inside and eat Cheetos. You're wrong.
>>
>>75656742
No, it's that you're an autistic faggot who thinks legalising a drug is a bigger issue than your fucking leader being a Turkish surrogate. That's partially why I left Greece btw.
>>
>>75655675
delete this now
>>
No one cares
>>
>>75656934
>What others do is thier problem, not mine

Fuck off with that moronic logic. What if a pothead loser who drives under the influence crashes onto you and kills you. What about the soaring crime rate. What about those 4 year old getting exposed to marijuana edibles?

This muh freedumbs and muh rugged individualism line doesn't work
>>
File: LIBERAL DEGENARACY.jpg (722 KB, 864x864) Image search: [Google]
LIBERAL DEGENARACY.jpg
722 KB, 864x864
>>75655675
SSSSSSShhhhhh you'll trigger the libetards
>>
>>75657015
>don't do anything harmful

See

>>75655675
>>
File: Χωρίς τίτλο.jpg (94 KB, 1079x671) Image search: [Google]
Χωρίς τίτλο.jpg
94 KB, 1079x671
>>
File: beyond_mad.jpg (59 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
beyond_mad.jpg
59 KB, 500x500
The biggest problems have been out of town fuckers moving to our state from detroit, LA, chicago, NYC, and other urban shitholes just for weed. The people who didnt smoke pot before, still dont smoke pot. Concentrating more niggers into our state is the problem. Make it legal everywhere so i dont have to put up with hood fuckers who take advantage of our lovely state.
t. I live in Colorado Springs
>>
>>75657301
>THINK ABOUT THE BLACK CHILDREN

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT NIGGERS OR THIER MONKEY KIDS.

Individualism is whats makes the west better than the east, you turk. Enjoy more Tsipras cuckery.

What about Alcohol? It's more degenerative than weed, retard. Should we make ouzo and metaxa illegal now because a bunch of british cucks can't control themselves in zakynthos?
>>
>>75657555
>The people who didnt smoke pot before, still dont smoke pot

But that's wrong you retard

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2016/images/02/24/2015.preview.legalization.of.mj.in.colorado.the.impact.pdf

There has been a huge rise in pot usage among adults teens and children.
>>
>>75657410
Okay well I live in Colorado and I have yet to see anything worse. In fact I think it keeps young ones away from access to harder drugs
>>
>>75657323
As someone who profits off the sale of alcohol I can say that there's not much of a difference between alcoholics and potheads. Anyone who spends their days high or drunk is a degenerate fuckwit.
>>
>>75657323

I miss when rap music glorified crime and violence. Now it just glorifies getting drunk in strip clubs.
>>
>>75657712
Don't trigger the Turkish surrogate. He's just trying to make us forget that people actually voted for the traitor of Europe, Alexis "REFERENDUMB" Tsipras.
>>
File: co.jpg (14 KB, 640x423) Image search: [Google]
co.jpg
14 KB, 640x423
>>75657555
Can confirm, Colorado's getting slammed with shitty interstate migrants - this is not a universal property of marijuana use as much as a consequence of the demographic pressure suddenly put on Colorado by being an exception to the norm.

Please federally decriminalize, and let us send these Calishits home.
>>
>>75657632

>Individualism is whats makes

Muh freedumbs is not argument. Weed is toxic for society and affects everyone.

>What about Alcohol?

Things are already bad so let's make it even worse in not an argument.
>>
File: bate.jpg (35 KB, 599x563) Image search: [Google]
bate.jpg
35 KB, 599x563
>>75655675
When will you care about important issues instead of making shitty bait threads?
>>
>>75657712
>I have yet to see anything worse

OK I trust you. You are obviously more qualified to talk about this than researchers and representatives of the judicial system and the police
>>
>>75657981
>bait threads

>Well researched sourced post is "b8" because I don't like the results

Kill your self nigger why don't you go post in a cuck thread or something. You obviously lack the mental capaccity to participate in this thread
>>
>>75658017
Ok Greece
>>
>>75655675
You're confusing causation with correlation.

This data does not account for illegal immigrants, and the "Ferguson" effect, wherein we've literally seen crime increase across the country.

Now, politicians are having a field day trying to blame any liberty they can, instead of blaming the real cause: people. Criminal behavior anomg illegal immigrants, gangs and low IQ Americans. The media is responsible for painting the police into a box, while empowering minorities.

It is absolutely daft to assume the problems Colorado, and other states (including my home state of Nevada) are seeing violent crime spike because of marijuana.

This line of thinking is only popular, because it continues to fund the police through our prison economy.
>>
File: rabbi.jpg (85 KB, 454x600) Image search: [Google]
rabbi.jpg
85 KB, 454x600
>>75658156
It's bait because it's shit distraction click bait.

It's bait because I don't believe it's not some shill posting to distract from things that actually matter.
>>
>>75658378

See

>Prosecutors: Colorado sees increase in homicides motivated by marijuana

http://kdvr.com/2016/05/24/prosecutors-colorado-sees-increase-in-murders-motivated-by-marijuana/

Also I covered more aspects not just the huge rise in violent crime.caused by the legalisation of Marijuana Any cooment on that?
>>
>>75655675
It looks in line with all of the previous years.

No statistics were given on historical vs present homicides concerning cannabis though.

>In Colorado, about 20 percent of 2014 traffic fatalities involved drivers who tested positive for cannabis (3)
Probably, that shit stays in your system for days/weeks.

>>.At Monfort Elementary School, four 10-year-olds were caught buying and selling edible candy bars they stole from their grandparents in April 2014 (4)
Nice

>Since 2012, marijuana related emergency room visits and hospitalizations have increased 83 percent in Colorado and are largely due to over consumption of marijuana edibles (5)
So people overindulged and noided out, not surprised. Good thing there's no tangible health problems caused by this.

>Pot-Positive Traffic Fatalities Up 100% in Colorado (9)
Again, a joint smoked days ago would show up in one's system.
>>
>>75655675
PAY
DEBT

>>75658477
Yeah pretty sure OP is just trying to slide something.
I mean, most of /pol/ is male so he can't whore himself out the way his female country mates do so...
Gotta scrape by somehow.
>>
File: 1433620510823.jpg (83 KB, 666x712) Image search: [Google]
1433620510823.jpg
83 KB, 666x712
>>75655675
>see shitpost
>check flag
PAY DEBNTS
>>
>>75658650
>It looks in line with all of the previous years

Homocides in Denver almost doubled in 2015. This is not "in line with previous years" you lying shill

No even going to bother with the rest. Kill your self you cringy underage double digit IQ retard.
>>
File: 1432352140361.jpg (253 KB, 630x800) Image search: [Google]
1432352140361.jpg
253 KB, 630x800
>>75655675
friendly reminder to NEVER TAKE ECONOMIC ADVICE OR INFORMATION FROM A GREEK.

hey which store do you buy toilet paper at when it's in stock?
>>
>>75658628
There's literally no real numbers in this article though.

>In Aurora, the last 10 of 15 drug-related homicide cases were connected to marijuana.
OK? So? I want to see the total number of homicides pertaining to cannabis relative to rates prior to legalization.
>>
File: check em 2.jpg (36 KB, 325x307) Image search: [Google]
check em 2.jpg
36 KB, 325x307
>>75658916
>>75658667

>Degenerate mentally ill weed addicts are so buttblasted by my post and sources their only response is to cry b8

End yourselves immediately you don't even have the mental capacity to debate the issue. Pathetic losers
>>
>>75658953
Nevada has seen homicides double this year and we didn't legalize it.
>>
File: 1460325080424.png (53 KB, 298x415) Image search: [Google]
1460325080424.png
53 KB, 298x415
>>75658667
>Disposable Bic Lighter
>Butane
Jesus H. Christ what the actual fuck
>>
>>75658953
>homocides
and you say he has double digit IQ?

also, there's no evidence that the homicide jump is attributable to marijuana legalization
>>
>>75659097
Cute.
>>75658985
GREEKS ON SUICIDE WA-- oh wait that's not news.
>>
>>75659097
no seriously though do you have to plan in advance dates to visit stores that will for sure have stocked toilet paper for a few days before the supplies run out again?
>>
>>75655675
FUCK OFF SOL TOMATO NOBODY LIKES YOU
>>
File: 1464037816105.jpg (33 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1464037816105.jpg
33 KB, 500x333
>watch http://kdvr.com/2016/05/24/prosecutors-colorado-sees-increase-in-murders-motivated-by-marijuana/
>its legitly all black people committing the crime
>>
>>75659176
>there's no evidence that the homicide jump is attributable to marijuana legalization

Holy shit literally dumber than rocks

http://kdvr.com/2016/05/24/prosecutors-colorado-sees-increase-in-murders-motivated-by-marijuana/
>>
File: 6a2.png (44 KB, 125x127) Image search: [Google]
6a2.png
44 KB, 125x127
>homicides motivated by marijuana
>>
>>75655738
>https://www.denvergov.org/content/dam/denvergov/Portals/720/documents/statistics/2015/Xcitywide_Reported_Offenses_2015.pdf
Marijuana was legalized in Colorado effective Jan 1st, 2014.

So why are you comparing 2014 to 2015 as if this jump in crime has anything to do with cannabis and isn't reflective of a larger national trend? Why didn't you include 2011, 2012, 2013 figures as well?

Is it because you're an intellectually dishonest Greek shitskin and also a shitposting faggot who needs to PAY DEBNTS? I think so.
>>
>marijuana is slowly becoming 3% as destructive as alcohol and cigarettes

Cool story OP.
>>
>>75655675
>a literal european shitting on weed laws in the states

Do you not have anything better to do on your broke ass island?
>>
>>75659170
Well, *ideally* he'd light it with one of those fancy electric lighters, but hey it's a plate so maybe he's storing the hemp wick somewhere else.

Personally I just light the joint, then blow on it until it's properly lit, THEN drag.
>>
>>75659816
>Greece
>island

American educashion at its finest
>>
>>75659494
>http://kdvr.com/2016/05/24/prosecutors-colorado-sees-increase-in-murders-motivated-by-marijuana/
>fox news
>no actual statistics, just a prosecutors word
It's not sound to make public policy decisions based on the career aspirations of some DA who wants more easy slam-dunk drug cases to try. Of course a DA wants cannabis to be illegal, then he could have 90% conviction rate when trying punk college kids for possession of a dimebag instead of actually having to build a case against actual cartel traffickers.
>>
>>75659677

The data covering just 2 years show a massive increase in crime rates you butthurt autistic weedshit loser. 2014 the year legalisation went into effect and 2015.

https://www.denvergov.org/content/dam/denvergov/Portals/720/documents/statistics/2015/Citywide_Reported_Offenses_2015.pdf

>and isn't reflective of a larger national trend?

Violent crime in the US is declining every year for the past 20 years you retarded faggot. Colorado is an anomally and quite possibly this can be attributed to weed legalisation.
>>
File: eNOUGH.png (128 KB, 416x437) Image search: [Google]
eNOUGH.png
128 KB, 416x437
>>75655675
>Geez, I know no one will actually read the essays and try to debunk my thread! I'm the best trole
Correlation =/= causation
read "A treatise of Human Nature" by David Hume
also https://www.denvergov.org/content/dam/denvergov/Portals/720/documents/statistics/2016/UCR_Citywide_Reported_Offenses_2016.pdf
those statistics are useless to this thread as the one you posted, just to demonstrate how easy is to do that trick
>Fox News
>Some prosecutors in Colorado say they're noticing a new trend: An increase in murders motivated by marijuana.
>> ask le scentologist about it xD

Again, correlation =/= causation
San Francisco got an high death rate by respiratory diseases. Does that mean that San Francisco's air is polluted? No, in fact, a lot of elders and people with respiratory diseases go to SF to leave after diagnosis because San Francisco is known to be a city with a very clean air.
Another example: the majority of highway incidents are caused by/involve cars travelling at low speed. Does it mean it's safer to drive faster?
No, the majority of cars travels at low speed, and this explain the majority of incidents.

prove me that marijuana increased incident rate of at least a 20% in Colorado

>.At Monfort Elementary School, four 10-year-olds were caught buying and selling edible candy bars they stole from their grandparents in April 2014 (4)

That's retarded, it's like saying we should ban guns because a lil dindu killed another 1 with them

>In just one year when Colorado legalized marijuana (2013), past month
That's bad, aren't parents protecting their kids in Burgerstain?

>Legal marijuana drawing homeless to Colorado (7)
And so what? It's more expensive to have bums in prison than in the streets
>>
Alcohol is more destructive to society and degenerate than weed is so I don't see why so many cunts flip their shit about weed legalization. Just put the same restrictions on it alcohol has and eventually culture may shift so that more people switch to weed over alcohol. Drunk people are like 10 times more dangerous than stoners anyway.
>>
>>75655675
The official EU study about Cannabis says legalization has no effect on how much people smoke dope in a country. If anything the percentage of potheads is actually HIGHER in countries where it is forbidden (UK, France).

I see a problem with automobile traffic. But our police have instant drug tests that you just wipe on the skin and it tells you if the driver has had contact with cannabis within two minutes. If so the driving permit is probably gone.
>>
File: tin foil 2.jpg (31 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
tin foil 2.jpg
31 KB, 600x450
>>75660047

Ah yeah conspiracy theories. The last refuge of the typical moron who has run out of arguments.

Lemme guess rich White male capitalists banned weed because it cures cancer!!!! Bernie 2016!!!

Kill your self
>>
>>75660264
>Alcohol is more destructive to society and degenerate than weed is so I don't see why so many cunts flip their shit about weed legalization. Just put the same restrictions on it alcohol has and eventually culture may shift so that more people switch to weed over alcohol. Drunk people are like 10 times more dangerous than stoners anyway.
They're afraid of change. Simple as that.
>>
>>75660255
>Correlation =/= causation

You don't know what that means you underage shit.

>those statistics are useless

Yeah right demonstrating the soaring violent crime rate in Colorado post marijuana legalisation is "useless". You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>75655675
>NOONOO IT HAS TO BE LEGALIZED IN ALL THE WORLD TO WORK 100%
WEED LMAO AYY HAHAH
>>
File: 1429903487851.jpg (57 KB, 760x508) Image search: [Google]
1429903487851.jpg
57 KB, 760x508
>>75660221
Your premise is that
>Crime has gone up because of weed legalization

But you only show data after the legalization date, i.e. data for 2014 and 2015

You are comparing 2014 to 2015 crime data as evidence, when the spike in 2015 could be caused by other factors, like an industry going into recession and jobs being lost, or an increase in the nigger population.

>Violent crime in the US is declining every year for the past 20 years you retarded faggot.
Only over a 20-year frame of reference. It can still 'spike' relative to a 5 year average but still be down over 20 years.

So not only are you intellectually dishonest, but you're mad as fuck for no reason too, kek.

PAY DEBNTS
>>
File: goyquentin.jpg (234 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
goyquentin.jpg
234 KB, 800x600
>>75655675
>>75660255

>A majority (51%) of likely Coloradan voters would oppose Amendment 64 today (8)
Literally not an argument
1) Polls are irrilevant
2) Polls are irrilevant, but for another reason, you can't choose what is right or what is wrong using popular decision as a parameter

>>Pot-Positive Traffic Fatalities Up 100% in Colorado (9)
It doesn't say anything like that in the article
>>
File: sticky.jpg (582 KB, 1600x1131) Image search: [Google]
sticky.jpg
582 KB, 1600x1131
>>75660562
>>
File: alcoholic-taqqiya.jpg (202 KB, 1196x1300) Image search: [Google]
alcoholic-taqqiya.jpg
202 KB, 1196x1300
its because he is alcoholic. weed legalization threatens his alcoholic habit so he needs to protect it. Thats why you see constant anti-weed thread from """"anti-degenerates"""" yet no one makes anti-alcohol threads
>>
>>75660562
Listen, Greek. You can't even do math well enough to balance a budget and manage an economy without going bankrupt, why should we take anything you say regarding statistics seriously?
>>
>>75660943
>Being this desperate
leaf pls
>>
why dont we simply ban alcohol
I am pretty damn sure that it is worse than weed in pretty much all aspects

post alcohol ban weed legalization would have better numbers than past imo
>>
>>75655675

>stop liking what I don't like!!

kill yourself Nick, you retarded Greek faggot
>>
>>75655675
When will retards like you realize that ANY drug prohibition doesn't work.

So? Any accidents? Very few? A LOT less than alcohol driving, you fucking retard.

¨>Prosecutors: Colorado sees increase in homicides motivated by marijuana (2)
Literally impossible unless you are psychotic or a schiz. Nobody in their right minds wants to kill anything while under the influence of cannabis.

I'd provide sources, but I've said this so many times, and I've proved you guys so many times wrong, at this point it's getting generic and repetetive.

If you support the war on drugs in 2016 you are either retarded, or a corrupt govermental person.
>>
>>75658953
My bad, I was looking at the chart wrong. I've always been bad at following charts.

Still, I only see the numbers for 2014 and 2015. Where's the numbers from previous years?
>>
>OP commited seppuku
>>
File: 1464302060972.jpg (33 KB, 694x647) Image search: [Google]
1464302060972.jpg
33 KB, 694x647
>>75661052
I already rekt his stupid cherrypicking ass, so a little banter doesn't hurt.
>>
>>75661185
Because Alcohol earns the state ridiculous amounts of dosh through taxes.

Unlike in Colorado where marijuana taxes were so disappointing it couldn't have ran 1/16th of a hospital.
>>
>>75661553
marijuana price is too high compared to the harvest price so no one is going to spend money on it
>>
>>75661553
pretty sure price adjustments can be done on weed

its a damn plant that even grows on pots, cant be too expensive to sell and profit big
>>
File: bart + homer gangster.jpg (88 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
bart + homer gangster.jpg
88 KB, 512x384
>>75661553
>ridiculous amounts of dosh
Was even more ridiculous when it was forbidden and the whole business was run by murderers.
>>
>>75661843
It's priced too high because stoners have no morals, they'd rather buy Mexican brick weed than spend a couple of dollars more than ethical products.
>>
>>75660386
But he's right though. It isn't illegal because it's bad it's illegal because hitting those quotas is the most important thing. To give you an example of what I mean

>Between 2001-2003 the crime rate in Britain dropped quite dramatically (excluding London)
>Was this people starting to follow the law more closely? Probably, but because of it (and leftists needing something to complain about) they determined the police weren't doing their job well enough
>The following year, 273 new laws came in to make up for it

Much like how the smoking laws here have changed

>Cigarettes no longer come in packs of 10 so people are forced to buy packs of 20
>This is so people are "less likely to take up smoking"
>Ignoring the fact that it actually makes people smoke more
>The government also wants people to smoke less for "health reasons" and because they're generally "concerned" about peoples health
>So why not just ban cigarettes all together if you were truly concerned?
>Is it because people should have the choice because we're such a free country? Absolutely
>The fact it's the most taxed commodity in the country is pure coincidence
>The government are hitting the companies where it hurts. In the pocket
>Advertising banned (no longer need to spend millions on advertising)
>"Colourful packaging" also banned everything comes in plain packets now (also saving millions in inks and packaging)
>>
File: ishygddt.jpg (23 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ishygddt.jpg
23 KB, 600x600
Hey OP, where are those crime rate statistics for 2011, 2012 and 2013 that show how marijuana legalization has "skyrocketed" Colorado's crimerates? I'm still waiting bruh.
>>
>>75662401
To bad that argument falls apart when you take into account marijuana laws are /completely/ unenforced.
>>
>>75659957
Well, Grecce as shiton of islands. And many of them populated
>>
>>75662522

Do your own research buttblasted drug addict I am not going to spoon feed you.

https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/cbi/crime-colorado1
>>
>>75660750
>>75660927
by this faggots logic he should only have open heart surgery wide awake no anasthetic.
>>
>all drugs are bad meme.

Consult your doctor first not some fucking blogger.
>>
>>75655675
Funny. I can find just as many positive articles.
http://www.mintpressnews.com/new-schools-less-crime-colorado-sees-benefits-of-marijuana-legalization/208751/
Also the few billion pumped into the schools.
>>
if all drugs are bad then all muslims are bad.
>>
>>75662899

Except I provided primary data and sources. You are posting articles paid for by the pot lobby.

>mintpress

Sounds legit what a reputable publication!!
>>
>>75662807
>I can't back up my arguments so you need to do my research for me
lolno
>>
>>75663018
https://www.denvergov.org/Portals/720/documents/statistics/2014/UCR_Citywide_Reported%20_Offenses_2014.pdf

here you go senpai
>>
>>75663018
http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/1/6/pot-colorado.html
>>
Potheads get so triggered. Smoking weed is weakness. You are less of a man if you do. I smoked for 15 years straight, every day. I've seen and heard every bit of your rhetoric. We just need harsh prison sentences or death penalty for weed along with all drugs. Shit would stop pretty quick.
>>
>>75663680
agreed, you should kill yourself first as an example to the others
>>
File: reaction-i-laughed.gif (3 MB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
reaction-i-laughed.gif
3 MB, 200x250
>>75658477
>Thinks daily racebaiting and disinformation campaigns actually matter.
>>
Marijuana legalization does work. It saves tons of money on drug raids and police resources being used for trivial bullshit. A big reason to make weed legal has nothing to do with the effects it has on the body. It's about the failed drug war and the money and lives lost due to it.

Any substance can be abused. Kids can get their hands on anything if they try. Public resources should not be wasted on bad life choices and poor parenting. Focus on actual crimes.
>>
File: thumbs up.jpg (46 KB, 314x352) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.jpg
46 KB, 314x352
>>75663918
>All the relevant points in two lines.
>mfw
>>
By the way, posting at this time you are mostly going to get a bunch of Americans who don't have a job and are NEETs smoking weed as we speak (I work at home). They are a bunch of degenerate losers who blaze it and banter on 4chan all day. Let the faggots blaze their life away while they keep thinking legalization is a good thing.
>>
>>75663918
b-but m-muh anti-degeneracy crusade
>>
File: 1454355437070.jpg (36 KB, 460x475) Image search: [Google]
1454355437070.jpg
36 KB, 460x475
>>75658156
Pay your debts, then we'll talk
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 636x674) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 636x674
>>75655950
>>75655738
>>75655675
>the fabric of society falling apart can be blamed solely on DUDE WEED LMAO
>durr durr degenerates

Laugh at the autistic neckbeard

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>75657671
Hi Nikolas, do you live here? Do you see the massive increase in niggers? Do you see all the faggots from other states coming here because they can take their EBT to the ATM and go buy weed?

Shut the fuck up, thx.
>>
>>75664235
Viewed from the practical point of view, it IS a good thing. The Dutch have made good experiences controlling the sale of weed. It leaves the resources to fight more serious drugs and it dried up the illegal market for weed.

But if you see it from a medical point of view, it's not so good. The breeds today are stronger than they were a decade ago, and that has lead to rising numbers of potheads ending up in psych wards. Potheads will deny this of course, but the politicians who are holding legalization back have talked to doctors, and they see first hand what's up.

Pesonally, I used to be pro legalization, but that changed when I saw what the stuff can do to you.
>>
>>75663018
Also pay debnts, most you articles have no factual backing.
> marijuana is bad and kills people because someone said so.
It's a majority of the articles, no real substance.
Crime across the whole state is down, even if you can cherry pick some facts about Denver, it relates more to jobless niggers stealing for a living than crime motivated by weed. If they weren't getting locked up for robbing drug dealers, they'd be getting locked up for robbing liquor stores or prostitutes.
>>
>>75664235
Dude, I bust my ass 55-60 hours a week and I smoke pot almost every day. I work very hard, pay taxes, and don't commit any other crimes. Just leave me alone, would you?
>>
Why are we listening to a fucking Grecko
PAY DEBNTS
>>
>>75663918
Good post my friend, this is the thing OP so much time is wasted on busting weed traffickers/distributors that could instead be used on fighting against true drugs like meth or heroin and so on, these drugs actually destroy so many fucking lives yet it seems they get hardly half the attention weed does.
>>
>>75665169
You would be a better man without it. You probably waste a good portion of your income on it too. What about a family and saving money for a future for them? You probably don't have these kind of ambitions while you continuously lower your testosterone levels with the poison.
>>
>>75666622
If he lives in Colorado, he can grow it in his back yard, with minimal cost. It's why most people have gardens, you can just grow things and not spend money buying things you can produce for yourself.
>>
>>75658017
Lol bootlicker
>>
>>75659619
larnaca?
>>
>>75667296
ARE YOU A COP?
>>
>>75666622
>LOL WUT ABOUT UR FAMILY AND STUFF

This kind of shaming does nothing to help your cause

What do I get out of having a family exactly? "But it's for a higher purpose" isn't a good motivator and telling me not to spend money on the things I like because I should spend it on a whiny girlfriend in the hopes she won't get an abortion when I knock her up and will marry me and not divorce me and take half my stuff, well you see where I'm going with this right?
>>
>>75667397
just someone wondering...

thanks, friend.
>>
>>75667538
You my friend, are why the west is dying. Keep making your ancestors ashamed.
>>
>>75666622
this
i have a friend who never wants to go out to eat, or go to fun events and things like that
because he doesn't have any money to spend on those things since he spends hundreds of dollars every month buying weed.
Which is why he only ever wants to "hang out" by sitting on the benches at the bus station at midnight like some hooligans

He's a good guy but I wish that "harmless herb" didn't take over his life like it has
>>
>>75655675
Lmaaaaoooo nice meme bro
>>
File: r434.png (1 MB, 1128x1584) Image search: [Google]
r434.png
1 MB, 1128x1584
>>75667966
DUDE
>>
Daily reminder that wannabe fascists are group-thinking collectivist scum and only different from Marxist faggots in what emotions they appeal to.

Take your herd mentality and shove it up your ass, you hairy olive-nigger
>>
>>75667976
What about ancestors?
http://blog.constitutioncenter.org/2012/11/busting-some-myths-about-the-founding-fathers-and-marijuana/

The people that created this country didn't have problems. You could always move back to the UK where your ancestors are from.
>>
File: weedlmao.png (602 KB, 1898x901) Image search: [Google]
weedlmao.png
602 KB, 1898x901
D U D E
>>
File: 10-Guy.jpg (22 KB, 500x454) Image search: [Google]
10-Guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x454
>>75668929
>select grass
>picks flowers
>>
>>75669020
my face exactly
>>
>>75668364
Your friend is a piece of shit and would be an alcoholic if it wasn't weed
Find a new friend
>>
>>75656934
You live in a social Darwinism fantasy at the same time the welfare state exists.
>>
>>75666622

I'm certain a lot of those same points could be applied to alcohol too. We all saw how the ban on that worked out.
>>
>>75668812
Lol withdrawling there smoky?

Before I'm called a statist boot licker I think all drugs should be legal/decriminalized except canibus because well quite frankly your a faggot and touch yourself at night.
>>
>>75669669
Alcohol has been in white peoples lives for a long fucking time. Way longer than weed.

Up until a couple hundred years ago people drank weak alcohol instead of water because it was cleaner.
>>
>>75655675
Worry about your own country. Faggot.
>>
>>75655675
>i-it's okay if i drink, there's nothing wrong with that!

There are dumb and smart people. There are dumb potheads, alcoholics, crack addicts, opiate addicts...
There are "smart" potheads, alcoholics, crack addicts, opiate addicts...

Drugs enable people to do well. Some are obviously more addictive and dangerous.

I'd rather anyone consume grass than smoke a cigarette... cigarettes are way more dangerous yet are completely legal.

The state cannot control substances, this is a fact. The underground market wouldn't exist if it could. All consumable drugs should be taught from a scientific matter; you don't want to do some drugs during your developmental ages (e.g. weed reduces gray matter in teens growing up etc..).

So... if the government regulates, taxes, distributes, and ensures the safety of certain allowed substances, it would make legal alternatives more enticing and thus reducing the likelihood of criminal networks by making it a legal avenue of business. (Though now it may be easier to launder money in weed shops.)
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
Same scenario except that the child is a 4 year old white girl... how have the headlines changed?
>>
>>75669818
>Way longer than weed.
Wrong.
>>
>>75670131
Did the Christian monks have a growing operation behind their brewery? God people are dumb
>>
>>75670131
And nigger I said white people. I don't give a shit about what mudshits were doing
>>
>>75670129
Wouldn't happen because they're not that dumb
>>
>>75657899
Muh society is not argument. Society is toxic and affects everyone.

See?
>>
lol The USA is so important that a fucking Greek cuck cares enough to make a post about the laws in only a couple states
>>
>>75656373
When you have a large sample size, a small increase absolutely is statistically significant you fucking pleb
>>
>>75670343
>And nigger I said white people. I don't give a shit about what mudshits were doing
The Romans and Greeks are now arbitrarily no longer white, alright.
Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.