[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't the refugees crossing to Spain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: neger.jpg (627 KB, 3500x2099) Image search: [Google]
neger.jpg
627 KB, 3500x2099
Why are the refugees taking the long route from Libya to Italy? Why aren't they crossing over from Morocco's Sahara to the Canary Islands, or from the Moroccan mediterranean coast to the Spanish south coast? Also, are Ceuta and Melilla well protected against the invasion?
>>
>>75650320
Because they know which countries they can take the best advantage of.
>>
>>75650377
This. Spain is poor as shit.
>>
>>75650377
They aren't staying in Italy. It's all a matter of reaching the EU, once they set foot on EU soil they're protected by all kinds of human rights treaties who make it impossible to send them directly back in large numbers.

They know we are that stupid
>>
>>75650320
They're trying to get to a white country
>>
>>75650320
1. Spain is poor as fuck
2. From what I understand the Spanish are less likely to take shit. You dont fuck with people who consider chorizo a way of life.
>>
>>75650550
They just want to set foot on Spain to be in the EU. Once there they will rape their way to Germany
>>
>>75650550
>This.
That isnt mean to be rude or some "hurrdurr look at poor Spain" shit... but the unemployment rate esp. from young people is insane...
Or did it get better recently?

Also Spain already built da wall a few years back and they mostly take easier routes now.
Thanks for being ahead of time while our gubbermint still fucks around doing nothing constructive.
>>
>>75650320
I don't think that is the reason. I imagine that Spain is actually one of the easiest touches in Europe right now, with the neo-Marxist prima donnas Podemos holding the levers of political power.
The decisive factor is not the optimum point of arrival so much as the optimum point of departure and what makes Libya this optimum point of departure for the whole of Northern and Central Africa - possibly even for the Middle East now that the Aegean route has been largely closed off - is that the Libyan coastline is currently completely unsupervised by anybody. There is no single Libyan goverment and the two groups that are fighting it out for that title have more urgent things to worry about than Europe being flooded by criminals from Ghana.
>>
>>75650884
Im pretty sure the Spanish dont even want to live in Spain at this point because of the unemployment rate.
>>
>>75650807
There are spannish people who use chorizo as a dildo.

they are fucking hardcore.
>>
>>75650947
Fuertaventura lays just across from the most southern coastal strip of Morocco, I don't think there would be any supervision there. And the Western Sahara is only a couple of miles further south
>>
>>75650649
>>
>>75650872
But they still have to go through the whole Iberian peninsula and across France in order to reach more "refugee-friendly" countries. Going through Italy makes for a shorter and probably cheaper travel.
>>75650884
Still insane. And we're talking "lost generation" kind of insane, most of us try to find work wherever we can (I spent a few months on Germany, btw). Lots of really angry Spaniards, that's for sure. Now imagine if our government decided to do what other European governments do and welcome large numbers of refugees into our country, giving them things many Spaniards can't even dream of, like houses, jobs or money... it'd be war.

>>75651076
You know very well the only thing that can get a Spaniard butthurt is Gibraltar, you disgusting anglo.
>>
File: 1464225268404.jpg (40 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1464225268404.jpg
40 KB, 320x240
There's a stable government on the other side of the med sea for Spain.
We also had that, we made deals with Gaddafi to keep our shores migrant free, then NATO and France had to fuck shit up and kill him.
>>
>>75651891
>You know very well the only thing that can get a Spaniard butthurt is Gibraltar, you disgusting anglo.

10/10
>>
>>75650550

Yeah but he's asking why are they taking the long route.

Why not just cross the Gibraltar and go to Germany/UK/Sweden though Spain?
>>
>>75650320
why don't they just stay home?
>>
>>75651014
Spain is a pretty comfy place to live IMO, great climate, great food, people are (too) open and being poor here isn't that bad due to socialized services.

The unemployement isn't our worst problem. Working 40 hours weeks with low as fuark wages is way worse.

t. wagecuck.
>>
>>75652048
>>
>>75650320
It's because Spain brings them back to Africa.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gezSxrXiCJ0
People who understand German but are not lazy, please translate for those interested.
>>
File: Roman_empire_flag.jpg (140 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Roman_empire_flag.jpg
140 KB, 640x427
>>75651941
i feel truly sorry for Italy.
unlike Germany and other euro countries, it has a history, a culture.
>>
>>75652282
WE
>>
>>75650320
they ARE crossing through spain, havent you seen their border crossing videos? Its a literal wave of darkness
>>
>>75650320

Because Morocco and Algeria as countries that closest to Spain aren't in anarchy like Libya.
>>
File: alessandra mussolini.jpg (15 KB, 194x350) Image search: [Google]
alessandra mussolini.jpg
15 KB, 194x350
The Moroccan King cuts heads off
Libyans don't
>>75650550
funny
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.