[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
don't mess with Texas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: texas.jpg (85 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
texas.jpg
85 KB, 650x366
don't mess with Texas
>>
>>75645474
he sure showed that evil state clerk. fuck traffic pigs
>>
Spent the last hour in a swedish thread.

Fucking read that as penises.
Christ, gotta go do something else.
>>
I hate people who do this.
>>
>>75645474
It's like a child stamping his feet.
>>
>>75645474
>watchoutwegotabadassoverhere.2011
I hate fags that play to cameras for upvotes
>>
>>75645532
you realized the clerk made the choice to work for this entity right? you work for them, you represent them
>>
>>75645474

What was the ticket for?
>>
>>75646817

possessing too many pennies
>>
>>75646878
keked
>>
Good idea. If our government likes "legal tender" so much, give them legal tender.
>>
wtf? just pay a lawyer $50 to get it dismissed.
>>
>>75645474
Thats a lot of pennies
>>
Fucking cry baby faggot they have the highest speed limits in the states I'm cucked to only going 55mph cops are on off ramps like parasites
>>
Lol the Clerk is under no obligation to accept payment for anything in pennies. I hope Mr. Texas here enjoys penises in his ass in jail.
>>
where did he get all those pennises from?
>>
is it worh melting pennies and selling them as scrap copper?
>>
>>75647676

After adjusting for the risk of federal prosecution, no. Not at all.
>>
>>75647676
The amount of copper is less than the cent is worth, so no.
>>
>>75647676
if you have older pennies
>>
>>75647780
wrong, older pennies are worth far more in copper than a penny is, by about 8 times.
>>
>>75647676
I don't even think they're made of copper bro, just zinc with copper plate, something like 0.02% by weight
>>
>>75646101
Don't blame the swedish you flaming cock aficionado.
>>
>>75646878

kek
>>
>>75647649
It would void the ticket fine. You are required to accept payment as long as it is legal tender. Lawyer got me out of some trouble from pretty much the same scenario few years back.
>>
>>75645474
REMEMBER THE ALAMO
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.