[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WARMISTS ETERNALLY REKT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 8722414_09c4_1024x2000.jpg (210 KB, 1023x634) Image search: [Google]
8722414_09c4_1024x2000.jpg
210 KB, 1023x634
>muh global warming
>muh rising sea levels

nothing but a bunch of faggot religious zealots

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2016/05/29/the-sea-levels-are-now-reducing-in-the-hotspots-of-acceleration-of-washington-and-new-york/
>>
Polar ice caps are actually growing
Polar bear populations are growing
Global warming is just a way to attack Canadians because they don't want us to mine oil only the Arabs can
>>
>>75644915
Regardless of the reality of global warming the development of renewable energy technology is sensible. I find the prospect of solar synthesized petroleum to be particularly exciting....
>>
>>75644915
based watts pointing out alarmism whenever it happens
>>
File: 1366919785875.png (20 KB, 183x232) Image search: [Google]
1366919785875.png
20 KB, 183x232
Oy vey it's because of those co2 quota trades that the global warmocalypse was avoided!
Don't stop know!
Look how hot it's outside!
>>
>>75644915
Literally a climate change denial site. How about some reliable sources bucko?
>>
>>75645945

Like Huffingpaint Post and The Gayrdian?
>>
>>75645228

Some great sources you got there you syrup chugging chinaman
>>
1) Ice Age
2) Ozone layer
3)Rising sea levels and melting ice caps
4)Global warming
5)Receding sea levels!
6)Fuck it! Let's call it climate change so we can't be wrong! Dont have industries goy, buy muh solar panels like a good goyim do your part to protect the planet! Don't be a bigot!
>>
>>75646062
Google it you lazy bastard
>>
>>75644915
climates are shifting because that's what they do
has nothing to do with global warming and its nothing new
>>
>>75646207
>2) Ozone layer
We actually stopped this one (the hole on the ozone layer) when we banned CFC's. Look at that, decisive action can actually change outcomes.
>>
>>75646371
Proofs?
>>
places that where oceans that now deserts those deserts will turn back to ocean some day and other place will turn into deserts
its just the earth going through it cycles
>>
>>75644915

nice fake picture dipshit
>>
>>75646499
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/capital-weather-gang/wp/2014/09/11/ozone-layer-is-healing-expected-to-recover-by-around-2050-major-report-finds/

http://ozone.unep.org/Assessment_Panels/SAP/SAP2014_Assessment_for_Decision-Makers.pdf
>>
>>75646499
>>75646970
Denialists are hilariously deluded

>B-BUT WHAT IF THEY ARE WRONG AND WE CREATE A BETTER PLANET FOR NOTHIN?
>>
>>75646009

How about some scientific journals or just a credible popularized science magazine?
>>
>>75647339
What part of my post made you think I was a denialist? Anon made a claim, I wanted to see evidence, anon provided.

Get that spaghetti out of your brain al-dente nigger.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.