[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wtf CANADA!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8
File: paj + cancuck gay.jpg (317 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
paj + cancuck gay.jpg
317 KB, 720x480
>be pajeet
>meet FAG cancuck in canada
>become gay from thirsty pajeet
>do Hindu-style wedding

WTF?
http://thelogicalindian.com/story-feed/awareness/story-of-a-gay-hindu-wedding-in-canada-which-is-changing-the-conversation-around-homosexuals/
>>
And?
>>
File: pajeet canuck.jpg (228 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
pajeet canuck.jpg
228 KB, 720x480
The taboo is ought to be broken and it surely did in its most flaunting and astounding way possible when Rishi Agrawal based out of Toronto, Canada came out clean with his parents about his long time affair with his partner Daniel Langdon whom he met on a business trip to Vancouver in 2004. On his way back to home Rishi dumped the letter from Daniel expressing his love for Rishi thinking anyone might find about it and cried during the whole 5 hour flight. But it was then when he decided to tell his parents about it .
>>
I know they're fags, but I'm digging the robes.
>>
>>75644753
Shouldn't you be saying "wtf Pajeet?!"
>>
the leaf's hat looks like it is made out of dried shit like those africans do
>>
File: murdered butt.jpg (41 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
murdered butt.jpg
41 KB, 660x371
It was after Rishi proposed to Daniel, parents of Rishi threw an Indian wedding for them following all the rituals -mehndi, sangeet, a reception which clearly shows that the Agrawal’s accepted their son’s choice wholeheartedly. They didn’t leave any stone unturned amid the celebrations to make their son’s wedding a memorable day for him . But the problems didn’t fade away as easy as we talk about it . Finding a priest was a pestiferous task as the wedding was performed with full-fledged Indian Traditions and absence of a priest for a homosexual wedding was a tough nut to crack, at least in India which is why frustrated Vijay Agrawal asked his brother out to sort this issue and was firm to self-conduct his son’s wedding in case a priest was nowhere to be found for which he even asked his brother to bring a book of mantras for wedding from India.
>>
>>75644817
Damn I have to agree on that.
>>
>>75644817
+5 charisma
+3 mercantile
-10 defecation
>>
>>75644882
And my parents threaten to kill on getting 9 marks out of 10.
>>
File: liz smile.jpg (34 KB, 344x243) Image search: [Google]
liz smile.jpg
34 KB, 344x243
How good is Canadian Boipoucci that he forgot his rapey desires??
>>
>>75644954

Who says Pajeet isn't a bottom?
>>
>>75645024
Do Canadians get off on leaf blowers or is it taboo there?
>>
HOMOSEXUALITY IS A MENTAL DISORDER
>>
>>75645044
truth
>>
>>75644753

look at those unhappy parents...
>>
>>75645024
designated shitty bottoms
>>
>>75644753
Shitting on canadians is still better than shitting on streets though.
>>
imagine being a homosexual that loves to eat ass

and you fall in love and marry an indian

what a terrible end
>>
>>75644753
pajeets has designated shitting dick ?
>>
File: 1452636384316.jpg (8 KB, 212x250) Image search: [Google]
1452636384316.jpg
8 KB, 212x250
>>75644805
>Rishi Agrawal based out of Toronto, Canada came out clean with his parents about his long time affair with his partner Daniel Langdon
>came out clean
>clean

No such thing in India
>>
File: india-general-2.png (149 KB, 350x247) Image search: [Google]
india-general-2.png
149 KB, 350x247
>>75644753
IN THE LOO LOO
>>
>>75646018
you have a weird imagination
>>
>>75645106
Being a cuck is also a mental disorder.
>>
>>75644753
Look at the parent's faces, dead inside.
>>
File: Sakura blossom laugh.gif (444 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Sakura blossom laugh.gif
444 KB, 500x375
>>75646458
>>
File: smiling-poop-header.jpg (41 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
smiling-poop-header.jpg
41 KB, 620x349
Reception on Sunday, lads.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.