[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Strawpoll: /pol/ Says The Best Wife Is:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: german-stereotypes.jpg (152 KB, 1280x700) Image search: [Google]
german-stereotypes.jpg
152 KB, 1280x700
New and improved.

The Best Wife Is: http://www.strawpoll.me/10358862
>>
>>75643860
Not /pol/.

Also the amount of sex she's had doesn't really matter, aside from town bicycle crack whore levels of sluttiness.
>>
>>75644014
There is stat saying virgin couples have more solid marriages.
Anyway finding a virgin cute girl today is an utopia unless you are a disgusting pedophile muslim grooming children.
>>
>>75644392
or, you know, mormons.
>>
>>75644014
That's disgusting would you use a used flesh light?
>>
>>75644392

The main problem is that most virgin girls in their early 20s are

A. Ugly/fat af

B.Clearly some kind of anti-social behavior

Best case scenario they are either religious or believes in waiting for someone special which is pretty rare.
>>
>>75644392
i cant really believe this. i think going into marriage being a virgin will most likely fail because they never had a chance to experience the single life.
>>
>>75646081
are anyone virgin anymore? Fat girls probably take whatever they can, and given all the shitskins they are probably the most diseased lot.

>>75646158
Stats suggest the opposite. Single life is fucking a lot of different people but making no real bond with anyone, which I hear fucks women over mentally.
>>
>>75643860
only married ppl should answer. how the fuck would you underage virgins know what makes a great wife?
>>
>>75646081

Add C: Family problems.

I know one like this. She had problems with here parents and other relatives all her life and only recently was fed up enough to tell them all to fuck off.
>>
>>75646158
Yes they did? Unless you marry a baby like some Muslim sand nigger when you marry a 20 year old she had 20 years to live a single life.
>>
>>75646158
Me and my wife both married as virgins, happily married for 10 years now. Single life is fun but the longer you are single and sexually active it has to make it harder to transition to a monogamous family life IMO.

Stats do show that virgins fair better in marriage.
>>
>>75646236

I know a few qt ones in their 20s that are virgins but it's mostly because of their religion. I imagine in Western Europe it's a lot rarer since you don't take religion/traditional values serious anymore.

>>75646316
That too yes.

But overprotective parenting can cause unwanted results sometimes.
>>
>>75646993
>I imagine in Western Europe it's a lot rarer since you don't take religion/traditional values serious anymore.
Pretty much. Our culture encourages people to lose their virginity too since finishing high school brings with it a really degenerate celebration.
>>
>>75646236
my first and second long term girlfriends were both virgins. 14 and 17 years old at the time. but i guess its nearly impossible to find virgins anymore at the 17+ age.

my thought is that someone who knows how lonely and depressing single life can be will more likely make a good wife. theyre also more independent in the social life and will not cling on you all the time.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.