[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LESBIAN CHILD ABUSE + MURDER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: _89717798_fees.jpg (39 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
_89717798_fees.jpg
39 KB, 660x371
Fat lesbian couple found guilty of abusing and murdering two-year-old son in Scotland, UK.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-36417415?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central
>>
Sorry about the link length, here-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-36417415
>>
Fat dyke bitches.
>>
>>75640685
I can't imagine they will survive for very long in prison. Kid killers are pretty much dog-meat once they're inside.
>>
Gays are faggots
>>
>>75642914
>dog meat
dogs don't have blubber
>>
so progressive, so tolerant

These are the same people that are brainwashing little boys into thinking they've been born in the wrong gender
>>
>>75642914

I remember reading about some british woman trying to murder her cell mate because she stole a teddy bear from princess dianas funeral
>>
>>75642914
They're women and female prisons are full of cunts sent there for child abuse and negligence. And the reason child molesters are killed in male prisons is because men have an honor system. Women don't.
>>
>>75642914
Nah, served time in the UK and can tell you they get special protection, their own meal times and are seperated from everyone else.
>>
>>75640685
>implying he didn't try to rape them

CURRENT YEAR ANONS!!!
>>
>>75640685
And now we have to pay taxes to keep them locked up
>>
>>75640685
Yup, a son. They pretty much deliberately asked for a son so they can take it out on the "patriarchy"
>>
>implying that straight people havent done the same thing
>>
>>75640685
I only way I view lesbians is in HD so just lock them up.

With that weight, she will have to eat out in more ways than one when in prison.
>>
>prison
I am in no position to say this, but we need the RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS
>>
Testing flag
>>
>>75648311

What the hell I'm in London come on
>>
File: flag_of_london.gif (3 KB, 453x302) Image search: [Google]
flag_of_london.gif
3 KB, 453x302
>>75648351
Here you go.
>>
>>75640685
Wow so fucked up. I feel really bad for the father. Too bad he didn't have full custody.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.