[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Trump becomes president, there will be riots and even terrorist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 11
File: trump5.jpg (106 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
trump5.jpg
106 KB, 1200x630
If Trump becomes president, there will be riots and even terrorist attacks. The left have such a hatred for this man that it won't be far from civil war.

Does /pol/ agree with this statement?
Is /pol/ ready to kill rebel scum?
>>
Liberals hate guns. The only people who would take up arms are the cartels. And even then a few tactical bombings and there gone.
>>
>>75639133
What about blacks?
>>
>>75639053

What the fuck did you just spew out your whatever, you little loser? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Trump University, I’ve been involved in numerous hot bids on NYC real estates, and I have over 300 confirmed deals. I am trained in gorilla undercutting and I’m the top navigator in the entire US centipede forces. You are nothing to me but just another transaction. I will out-compete the fuck out of you with energy the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that crap to me over the Internet? Think again, dummy. As we speak I am contacting my fully-disclosed network of attorneys across the USA and your lawyer is being contacted right now so you better prepare for the lawsuit, liar. The court date that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking broke, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime. I can settle with you in over seven hundred ways, and I never settle cases! Not only am I extensively trained in the art of the deal, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the The Trump Organization and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable assets off the face of the continent, you low-energy loser. If only you could have known what unpresidential retribution your little “libelous” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn dummy. I will build walls all around you and you will pay for it. You’re fucking stumped, kiddo.
>>
>>75639053
No we are Buddhist. We advocate peaceful non-resistance.
>>
File: 1462389322274.jpg (2 MB, 2008x3000) Image search: [Google]
1462389322274.jpg
2 MB, 2008x3000
>>75639053
>riots

chimp-outs are easily contained and last only a few days, even korean straw basket weaver shop owners can squelch in one afternoon

student marxists and thugs lives matter would be mowed down like kent state passerbys, they can't last more than few second in the heat of the action

you forget that this is 21st century capitalism, there is simply no alternative to rebel for. what are they going to do once they form "communist brigades"? go innawoods and grow their crops like zapatistas? please

they would be located and disposed of immediately

plus this
>>75639133

faggot liberals can't survive without iphones and supermarkets. one day outside capitalist urban landscape without modern supplies, they are fucking toast
>>
I look forward to watching liberals getting slaughtered. Most of them can't fight and don't have guns anyways.
>>
>The left have such a hatred for this man that it won't be far from civil war.
>>
I've lost count of the amount of idiotic histrionic statements from uninformed bogan retards that I've heard this year. Every single one of them unfounded, and nobody presents any evidence when pushed. It's essentially facebook regurgitation in nasal fucked accent form.

Neck a dick and die, OP.
>>
>>75639294
They will kill no matter who becomes president
>>
>>75639611
even though you sound like a fedora, you have a point
>>
>>75639053
White liberals will just blog about it to each other.

Blacks will flip cars in their ghetto cities like Chicago and Detroit. Nobody will care because they're doing it to their own neighbourhoods.

Illegals will try and go into hiding, the smart ones won't be making a scene and getting themselves into the judicial system right now.

Muslims will probably go quiet too for similar reasons.
>>
>>75639053
there was no civil war when we had our first black president from the right, there most certainly will not from the left who hates guns anyway
>>
>>75639680

>fedora

Just a big Trump fan desu. Managed to get some hard left cunts at work on the train too. Making them realise how baseless their points are is the first step.
>>
If there were to be a civil war the left would have no chance. They cant even wrap their heads around the idea of using guns. Literally all talk limp wristed children. Im sure even some parents would kill their liberal children.
>>
Just convert to Buddhism and all your problems will be solved. You can achieve Nirvana with simple meditation and fasting.
>>
>>75639481

Some women have pretty cleavages.
>>
>>75639294
As a general rule blacks can't marksmanship. Besides black males represent about 6% out of the total US population. Out of that 6% how many are rotting in prison?
>>
File: tales_200_160_100.jpg (28 KB, 200x160) Image search: [Google]
tales_200_160_100.jpg
28 KB, 200x160
>>75639326
Faggot.
>>
Look at you, condoning the death of your fellow Americans. Why are Republicans so demented?
>>
>>75640111
You seriously misunderstand if you think this is a Republican thing or even an America thing. You should just convert to Buddhism and find peace.
>>
>>75639958

>doing literally nothing
>achieving something
>>
>>75639053
>won't be far from civil war

I don't wanna be one of those faggot kids in a crowd around the two kids fighting in the school yard but FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!
>>
1. Trump elected
2. Israel takes Gaza
3. Iran bombs Israel
4. Trump nukes Iran
5. ?

trump and putin are basically sucking each others dicks and iran was just a trade partner because of sanctions that are now lifted.
>>
File: occupy10.jpg (80 KB, 615x414) Image search: [Google]
occupy10.jpg
80 KB, 615x414
>>75639053
>Leftist "uprising"
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 262x312) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 262x312
>>75640092
>Mom I'm new on 4chan I heard about this place on the news
>I'll show them
>>
>>75639974
They are little bit more than 6% overall, and drastically more in heavily populated areas. I'm not disagreeing, but get your numbers right.
>>
>>75640504
It's like a cuck digging his fingernails into your shirt, and just yelling "Drumpf!"
>>
File: image.jpg (264 KB, 843x1264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
264 KB, 843x1264
Anti-Trump Riots? Lel
>>
File: wew.png (251 KB, 570x426) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
251 KB, 570x426
>>
>>75639053
>the left is afraid of guns
>they will start a civil war

wew
>>
File: trump-i-am-growing-stronger.png (203 KB, 300x278) Image search: [Google]
trump-i-am-growing-stronger.png
203 KB, 300x278
>>75641265
>A Trump Presidency redpills the left on the necessity of the 2nd Amendment
Is there anything this man can't do?
>>
>>75641265
Trump needs to be protected. I think they will try HARD to assassinate. It will be a black guy. Screencap this.
>>
>>75639053
I think the argument could be made that radical leftists already have, by definition, committed terrorist acts.
>>
>>75641402
It'll be a white guy. Privilege and all that jazz.
>>
When Trump wins the wall construction will commence. First the area will be levelled and in come the workers to dig down trenches. Fleets of cement mixers will arrive to pour huge sections of the foundations.
The same night leftist groups will enter the construction area and burn equipment / worker cabins / destroy materials.
In the following months groups will target construction convoys on highways and block roads / protest to prevent workers doing their jobs. Protesters will be arrested and charged , leftist groups then target companies involved in the wall project and attack workers and owners and burn offices of companies. Work on the wall becomes unprofitable and companies refuse to cooperate. Lefty celebrities tweet on how they support the wall protesters and how they are fighting for freedom by wearing flowers in their hair and wandering around the motorway with their tits hanging out because their minds are stuck in the 1960s.

Trump announces right wing death squads. Wall continues.
>>
>>75640543
Piss off Mr. Precise
>>
File: ga.jpg (15 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
ga.jpg
15 KB, 400x389
>>75639326
good one boyo.
>>
I hope so. These vermin need to be dragged out in the spotlight so the public can learn who they truly are.
>>
File: gettyimages-107501139.jpg (46 KB, 810x540) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-107501139.jpg
46 KB, 810x540
>>75639053
>overwhelming majority of the armed forces, the police and citizens who own firearms are pro Trump
If there is a civil war libs will get wrecked so hard and fast it wouldn't even be funny
>>
>>75639053
DESU I just want a full on civil war or uprising to occur. The cuckoldry of lefties nowadays suggests they won't fight well. Out of the ashes an authoritarian or at least right wing gvt will be estabelished.
>>
>the effete liberal PC college student/teacher crowd hate Trump more than the other candidates

FTFY. Oh you mean the type that hate guns?
>>
I thought they were going to run away to Canada.

>>75639481
>faggot liberals can't survive without iphones and supermarkets. one day outside capitalist urban landscape without modern supplies, they are fucking toast

This. It's what I find most hypocritical about shitlibs. Look at Occupy Wallstreet, they came in there protesting against capitalism while posing & playing around with their phones which came about through capitalism.
Shitlibs talk tough until they realize that nearly all of their conveniences were created & designed by the West. They assume that just because Gooks can imitate the tech well that the rest of they could as well.

>>75639974
Ok 13%, that's still a laughable number. Funny how I always assumed that we were swamped by at least 50% niggers because sports are dominated by niggers and I guess you see niggers on tv shows & cuckmercials all the time too.
>>
The period between November and January will be chaos. Obama will be known for not being able to contain domestic control and mass riots. Then when Trump gets in he will curb stomp them.
>>
>>75640543
Meant to reply to JOYFUR.
>>
>>75639053

Only at the beginning when the desperate jews incite the masses.

Then the Don will crush them and American will truly be great again.

Then Europe will become an even stronger liberal shithole
>>
>>75644471
Learn to spell your own language retard.

You're making us all look bad.
>>
>>75639053
Good then I can die actually fighting for my country instead of puting lead supositories up hajis ass
>>
>>75639053
He looks like a fuckin donkey in that pic

Oh wait he always looks like one hahaha, fuck off with your orange racist
>>
>>75640504
I hope people dont put these brats in video reels in the future about this decade, like people did for the 60s and onward. It's sickening to see these people glorified in any way, they are getting arrested because of the nature of their protesting outside the rule of law and it only enables lawbreaking to show it like they dindu nuthin.
>>
>>75639053
they are already terrorizing every rally he has, but the media won't call them terrorist even though they fit the literal definition of terrorist.
>>
>>75639053
>The left
>civil war

Hahaha
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.