[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that if you >think global warming is a hoax >think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1447651867346.jpg (91 KB, 831x762) Image search: [Google]
1447651867346.jpg
91 KB, 831x762
Reminder that if you

>think global warming is a hoax
>think vaccinations cause autism
>believe in a literal anthropomorphic god and want to restrict the rights of others based on this belief
>genuinely hate women
>unironically think Russia is "based" and a better society than the United States

you are functionally retarded and belong on r/conservative.
>>
>>75638246
Nice bait
>>
>>75638246
global warming is real
vaccinations could cause problems, even if not because of what vaccinations are supposed to be, but because of what we add to them, similar to all the shit in the modern food supply
of course not
women dont deserve to be hated, just controlled. i dont hate my dog for being too stupid to make humans i wouldnt expect it to understand as a dog
besides culture differences, it's really not all that different
>>
>>75638246
This desu. Except the God part. As long as Christianity is separate from State its fine.
>>
>>75638246
>exists, but what's really causing it?
>Don't know enough though it looks somewhat likely
>Yes, because moral relativism doesn't work
>kek, only cucks hate all women
>Russia and the US is fucked, we're ALL fucked, it's the 'great recession' and it's clearly showing now
>>
Russia is the best country in the world:
>free speech
>no muslims
>no rapes
>no refugees
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 189x189) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 189x189
>>75638896
>Russia
>free speech
Pick one
>>
>>75638896
There is many muslims, as much as in western european countries. We just don't have this negrophilia nonsense, even our liberals are assuming that muslims are fucking savages.
>>
File: biggerbait.png (3 KB, 168x168) Image search: [Google]
biggerbait.png
3 KB, 168x168
>>75638246
>>
If you fall for an environmental apocalypse after the 1970s you deserve to look like an idiot
>>
>>75638246
global warming is not a hoax, however it is heavily exaggerated. furthermore scientists that oppose or even question the mainstream get their funding cut or even publicly shamed and shunned. as such it's only natural to doubt the mainstream opinion.

vaccinations don't cause autism

> believing in god

I don't hate women however I understand that a lot of the sickness of modern western society involves women being politically-ignorant and decadent

contemporary russia is a shithole and people are actively fleeing from it. t. russian jew.
>>
>>75638483
>women dont deserve to be hated, just controlled. i dont hate my dog for being too stupid to make humans i wouldnt expect it to understand as a dog
Says the neckbeard in his mother's basement with no real achievements in life.
>>
Global warming is real but it's a natural cycle.
What, they going to blame the flipping of the poles on us too when that happens again?

Unregulated vaccines could be doing anything.

>Not believing in god

Women aren't to be hated, they're to be loved and cherished but everyone must understand that the woman's place is beneath the man. Women cannot rationalise like men. Women cannot think logically like men. The reason the world is in the pitiful state it is today is thanks to the female vote.

Russia has it's own problems.
>>
>>75639458
>vaccinations don't cause autism
It's the vaccines, but the amount that is done.

It's a little concerning.

Also you need to read your torah shmuel.
Unhinged greed can potentially destroy Jews at this rate. Your book was right and you ignore it.
>>
>>75639897
not the vaccines*
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 259x195
>>75638896
>there are people on /pol/ right now who actually believe this
>there are people on /pol/ who actually think there are no Muslims in Russia
>>
>>75638246
>t. faggot south side dubliner homosexual whos none binary life partner just left him for a somalian syrian migrant
>>
>>75639897
that's bullshit

autism is caused by

>old mother
>mother on antidepressants
>mother on drugs

or some other degeneracy

Autism has no ties to vaccines and never did.
>>
Russia is only better in some ways morally than the US, as far as most everything else it's a massive shit hole.
>>
>>75640085
>old mother
More links to vaccines than to this
>mother on antidepressants
Yet more links to vaccines than to this
>mother on drugs
Oh look, more links vaccines than to this

Sorry John, you are the degenerates.
>>
>global warming is a hoax

First of all, the sun gravity is the thing that moves earth closer to the sun. You can't stop sun's gravity, humans have no part in global warming, it is a natural phenomenon.
Earth gets warmer each year because of gravity, it is common sense.

Secondly, the amount of funding for global warming hoax have increased. Why? It is because humans are stupid and they are not certain of it.

What do humans really fear? We fear of running out of food, clean water and clean air.

What do global warming hoax does? They tell you how humans are causing imbalance in ecosystem and humans are the direct cause of climate change.

That is a lie, two lies. First of all, the ecosystem do not care about what humans think or what humans need. It balances itself.

Second of all, climate change have always been extreme and unpredictable.

It plays on this anxiety to get more money, it is hustle.

What we need to truly worry about is the mini-ice age. Why? The earth is still in ice age phase, the north pole is still frozen. When ice is melt away, the earth is out of ice age phase. It is very likely that there will no longer be the four season.

But you all will be dead long before that happens. So for now, keep hustling.
>>
>>75639596
>everyone must understand that the woman's place is beneath the man. Women cannot rationalise like men. Women cannot think logically like men.
Except they can, and saying they can't to the ones who do makes them wary of rallying the multitudes who don't.
>>
>>75640873
>because of gravity

that Singaporean education is great. kek.
>>
>>75638246
Just came for the pepe pee poo.

Ireland is a shithole full of potato niggers.
>>
>>75641622
>62.8%
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.