[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are croissants the most red pilled pastry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1200px-Laugencroissants.jpg (154 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Laugencroissants.jpg
154 KB, 1200x900
>According to one of a group of similar legends, which vary only in detail, a baker of the 17th century, working through the night at a time when his city (either Vienna in 1683 or Budapest in 1686) was under siege by the Turks, heard faint underground rumbling sounds which, on investigation, proved to be caused by a Turkish attempt to invade the city by tunnelling under the walls. The tunnel was blown up. The baker asked no reward other than the exclusive right to bake crescent-shaped pastries commemorating the incident, the crescent being the symbol of Islam. He was duly rewarded in this way, and the croissant was born.

Literally born from removing kebabs.
>>
>>75638224
>pastry
>redpilled

most pastry is never redpilled because the human body can't digest gluten properly and sooner or later, gluten leads to inflammation of the intestines and the death of villi and them dying off and you can't absorb nutrients properly anymore. now I eat gluten bread and pastry myself so I don't wanna sound like a hypocrite and I'm on the fence about it too but apparently these things are true and the only redpilled diet would be paleodiet which doesn't include any bread unless it's without gluten.

the history of croissants may have cultural meaning but the true redpill can only be about nutritional value.

and before you even ask: If you take it very seriously then yes, bread is actually degenerate.

still very hard to go without it all.
>>
@75638844
Not going to bother responding and not giving you a (you) either
>>
>>75638224
It wasn't croissants, croissant is a french invention it was a bread in shape of a croissant.
And i think this story is a fake
>>
>>75641366
I don't care. get fucked, faggot.
>>
>>75638844
>he fell for the gluten meme

Try eating whole wheat instead. You're as bad as a vegan that says a McDonald's hamburger is bad for you.
>>
File: 1459599759854.jpg (87 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
1459599759854.jpg
87 KB, 914x1091
>>75638844
whites have no problem with gluten or milk

nice try memet
>>
>>75638844

Carbohydrates are the human bodies preferred fuel source.
>>
>>75642883
>a McDonald's hamburger is bad for you.

it objectively is though. especially compared to what else you could eat.
>>
>>75643008
Well, of course. The issue is extrapolating that to say ALL of X is bad for you.
>>
File: 1450113048466.jpg (319 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1450113048466.jpg
319 KB, 1280x1024
>>75641732
t. t*rk
>>
>>75642894

How's France doing with the foie gras ban this summer? No summer pâté...that's fucking brutal.
>>
>>75643008

Nothing is bad in moderation, this applies to most poisons as well. How many niggers do you think died before figuring out how to properly prepare cassava? I'd wager a few thousand at least.
>>
>>75643142
>foie gras ban this summer

it's not banned in france, only in your cuckafornia
>>
>>75643382

Come again....

http://www.newsweek.com/fois-gras-ban-france-amid-bird-flu-fears-455014
>>
>>75644249
says right there that it isnt banned anymore retard
>>
>>75643142
>foie gras
>ban

No never
>>
>>75644345

3 months from the month we're currently in is august.

>>75644684

Yes, the production is banned for 3 months
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.