[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that we've all gotten to see what an immense failure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: o'leary.jpg (12 KB, 220x289) Image search: [Google]
o'leary.jpg
12 KB, 220x289
Now that we've all gotten to see what an immense failure Trudeau is, how do you guys feel about letting this guy be our next Prime Minister?
>>
>>75638015
id vote for mr wodnerful
>>
>>75638015
>a fucking leaf

why haven't all of you killed yourselves yet? god damnit I'm so pissed. Canada needs to be nuked
>>
>>75638015
hes got a very kikey face
>>
File: Islam-AnjemChoudaryDeclaration.jpg (84 KB, 800x767) Image search: [Google]
Islam-AnjemChoudaryDeclaration.jpg
84 KB, 800x767
What do you think of if London's new mayor, and possibly future prime minister?

Pic related.
>>
>>75638217
I thought he was a kike as well watching him in Shark tank. Turns out he is a leb and Irish I think. Seems down to earth guy and would most defenitely do a better job than weed man.
>>
>>75638015
He needs to be groomed a bit more. I like his plan to publicly list Trudeau's fuckups every 90 days until the next election.
>>
>>75638217
we need his bald head to replace trudeau's bird's nest

>>75638295
>>75638287
>>75638083
glad to know others like him
>>
File: 1464577018120.jpg (75 KB, 687x523) Image search: [Google]
1464577018120.jpg
75 KB, 687x523
>>75638015

>I’m going to cut in right now Mr. Wilson, because someone needs to stop this charade you’re calling a pitch. When I was a mere boy my mother came home from one of her many business trips to South Africa. Only this time she had brought with her a gift – an antique, in a sense. “It” was an ancient looking African man she referred to as Po’mamba. He stayed with us for many weeks, keeping me awake at night with strange chanting. I became so frustrated by the never ending stream of nonsensical noise my angry tears began to stain the front of my child-fitted Armani suits. On the fourth week, I came home from school early on account of Butch Charleston ruining my favorite handkerchief at recess. But the noises I heard from my manor were different that day. Peeking in the nearest window, I saw my mother surrounded by dark shapes, Po’mamba’s back against the glass. His chanting drowned out the sounds of my mother as I watched the surging black mass with confusion – until I realized it was a group of men. African men, slamming their cocks into my mother’s every orifice as she begged for more through two throbbing members occupying her mouth. All noise suddenly stopped. Po’mamba stepped forward, ripping off the tattered cloth that covered his crotch. An implausibly large penis flopped down between his legs which he guided into my mother’s bruised womanhood. The other gentlemen continued the chants. After what seemed like hours, Po’mamba released his load which oozed out through the small pockets of empty space between her flesh folds and his cock. A small speck of his thick semen fell from his glands as he exited, landing on the living room’s priceless Isfahan carpet. My day was perfect before your appearance here Mr. Wilson. I had breakfast with Buffet and Trump. I even made sweet love to Barbara on Lincoln’s original bed earlier. Your deal is the nigger semen stain on my priceless rug of a day. And for that reason, I’m out.
>>
Big fan of him calling out the government. Can't see him ever being elected myself. He lacks the charisma of trump and I doubt he could ever be elected here, our country is way to liberal to elect a conservative businessman.
>>
>>75638015
Nobody knows him. He's not a celebrity like trump. Nobody will vote for him.
>>
>>75638267
Lol no sources for any of this, couldnt find a thing.
>>
Ole'leerful already tried testing the waters earlier by pretending a million dollars was a lot of money when it comes to political money (when we all know a million dollars is barely a small loan)

Seriously though as a businessman even Trudeau has more laurels than this clown.
>>
File: trudeau's money.jpg (212 KB, 879x1024) Image search: [Google]
trudeau's money.jpg
212 KB, 879x1024
>>75638015

At this point, I'll take a fucking dog over Trudeau.

He has to go.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuqemytQ5QA

hes based
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.