[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck is Ann Coulter retweeting tweets about 4chan and Pepe????
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Ann Coulter Pepe.png (163 KB, 578x468) Image search: [Google]
Ann Coulter Pepe.png
163 KB, 578x468
Why the fuck is Ann Coulter retweeting tweets about 4chan and Pepe????
>>
>>75637279
it's satire you dip
>>
>>75637279
Because Ann "Get on your bikes and gas the Kikes" Coulter is based.
>>
>>75637346

I know 'Conservative Pundit' is satire, faggot
>>
File: 1464601013684.png (278 KB, 650x501) Image search: [Google]
1464601013684.png
278 KB, 650x501
>>75637279
>>75637346
>>75637357
It really makes you think
>>
>>75637279
>conservative pundit
>can't tell its satire
OP you're either retarded, or autistic, or both
>>
>>75637279
She regularly retweets conservative pundit.
>>
One of the TRS shows was discussing recently how Ann must know of them. Conservative Pundit is confirmed to be one of their goys. It's pretty great that this further confirms it.
>>
>>75637346
>>75637506
>thread is about Ann Coulter and her retweets about 4chan and pepe
>stupid burgers assume I don't know the account she's retweeting is satire, for some reason
>>
>>75637820
you have to use easy language for them to understand and exaggerate everything a bit to draw more of them to the thread

something like
>ANN CUNTLER KILLED PEPE
or
>REMEMBER TAY? NORMIES ARE DOING THE SAME TO PEPE

burgers are relatively easy to please you just have to push the right buttons
>>
>>75638328
Go lose another world war Kraut. Not all of us are drooling simpletons, he's probably just from the southeast.
>>
link to the article please my negros
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.