[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MORE FROM THE UNTHINKING MAN'S THINKING MAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Stephen-Hawking-02_3327333b.jpg (122 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Stephen-Hawking-02_3327333b.jpg
122 KB, 620x387
Even the fucking Guardian has sunk to new lows in the section of its daily 40-page pro-globalist propaganda bulletin that ropes in Genuine Real-Life Dr. Xavier Dreaming Spires Super-Genius Basket-Case Stephen Hawking once again.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2016/may/31/stephen-hawking-donald-trump-popularity-inexplicable-and-brexit-spells-disaster

The popcorn-gobbling sheeple who went to see his crappy fictionalized biopic have managed to get their drugged and stunted little brains around the somehow deep and metaphysical irony that this man's mind ranges across the trackless depths of space while his twisted little body is confined to a wheelchair bla bla yawn and they will NEVER let go of that so that everything that comes out of his grotesque voicebox will henceforth automatically be endowed with the mystical and unchallengeable authority of someone who sees things that "ordinary dumb people like us" cannot possibly be expected to see.

"Because he communicates, with difficulty, using a computerised voice that pronounces words he must spell out a letter at a time, all his opinions must be counted as carefully considered," writes the Guardian.

So is there actually anything IN these opinions, aside from all the million-dollar technology that's required to get them out of his squashed-up little head into the Guardian, that indicates they are the product of deep thought?

"Why is Donald Trump popular?"
"Cos he raciss'."

"What is your response to 'the biggest concern of many', Professor Hawking: immigration?"
"It 'brings new people with different ideas, derived from their different backgrounds'...bla bla...cultural enrichment...bla bla....I have a Pakistani graduate student and as far as I know he has never raped anyone"

Far from his insights possessing any special value, the poor fuck is the supreme example of an 'opinion sponge', completely dependent on his rich liberal entourage for all he does and thinks.
>>
>>75636466
Just like Einstein, he's not as great as people believe he is.
>>
U mad?
>>
>>75636466
>know one Pakistani
>didn't rape anyone

Congrats, that means everyone of them is not a rapist I take it ?
>>
Smart egghead has his head in the clouds. In other news water is wet and bears do indeed shit in the woods
>>
>>75636702
This. He just got extremely educated by memorising a ton of things. That doesn't always correlate with genuine intelligence, but society memes us into thinking that way, and no doubt someone will respond to me with 'Well where's your phD, buddy?', just like anybody who tries to come up with a medical opinion or questions retarded NHS doctors who don't have a clue gets the 'are you a doctor?' treatment. Reddit tier manipulation through language and psychology is actively preventing us from thinking for ourselves.
>>
>>75636942
where's your PhD?
>>
>>75636466
He's been wheelchair bound for years and can only reiterate whatever knowledge he had prior to ALS. The information that is completely missing from his perspective about how the world has changed for the worse in this past decade is completely obvious in which he parrots mainstream political opinions.

I guarantee if he was exposed to a minor redpill statement or lesson he would be doing 180's on past statements like Richard Dawkins on Christianity and decline of the west.
>>
>>75636466
Always funny to see when scientists think they have any knowledge of things that aren't their actual field of expertise. I don't ask a plumber how to fix my car, why should I ask an astro-physicist about matters of statecraft?
>>
>>75637013
I have a phD in bullshit detection and I'm the course creator, director, and the campus is my brain. Checkmate, now fuck off. Nothing personnel, kid.
>>
>>75636942
yeah i'm gonna need a PhD for that opinion
>>
>>75636466
>"It 'brings new people with different ideas, derived from their different backgrounds
Does he not have a fucking wi-fi chip in that chair? Not even an ethernet cable? Or is he still living in 1970 when an overseas call had a 2 sec lag and e-mails were sent by carrier pigeon. Idea exchange has to an even lamer excuse for importing 3d world rapists than "muh diverse food culture"
>>
>>75636702
Einstein was legit. Whole different league.
Hawking is a mere meme compared.
>>
File: zosz.jpg (19 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
zosz.jpg
19 KB, 600x450
>>75636466
"Because he communicates, with difficulty, using a computerised voice that pronounces words he must spell out a letter at a time, all his opinions must be counted as carefully considered,"

So, if i am constipated, i'm actually "carefully considering" taking a shit?
>>
>>75637137
Yeah, Dawkins loves Christianity now.
>>
>>75637410
>constipated
> actually "carefully considering" taking a shit?
You just made my shit workday worth living through. Thanks Hans
>>
File: 1401154812750.jpg (237 KB, 755x1543) Image search: [Google]
1401154812750.jpg
237 KB, 755x1543
>>75637278
>Einstein was legit
>>
>>75636466
It should actually be a lesson to the big Stormfag contingent on /pol/ that the full list of sponged-up bog-standard liberal opinions that poor Hawking lets himself be wheeled out - literally - to mouth and parrot runs:

'Britain belongs in the EU'
'Uncontrolled immigration is culturally enriching'
'ISRAEL IS A TERRORIST STATE INFLICTING A NEW HOLOCAUST ON THE POOR PALESTINIANS'

Hawking in fact - being the very OPPOSITE of the 'powerfully investigative and independent mind' that left-liberal propaganda organs like The Guardian and the BBC try to present him as - is a very useful 'canary in a coalmine' for the presence of poisonous globalist-liberal ideals.

If Hawking believes it, it's poison.

And Hawking is a vocal (if you can call what he does vocalizing) enemy of Israel.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 276x183
>>75637168
He spends his entire life in elite Universities and research centres. In these environments there are tons of immigrants that are integrated, work and do not commit crimes. Of course the general case is quite different, but thats easy to forget when you do not see it in front of you regularly. Also something that a lot of academics do is neglect the fact that real life situations cannot be managed by analyzing every little thing and being 100% balanced. This leads to concepts like micro-agressions, which might seem plausible enough, but are an absolutely terrible concept as far as actually managing human communication.
>>
>>75636466
I'm just waiting for the inevitable event (horizon) that a nigger refugee punches his face and steals his bike, leaving him for dead.
>>
>>75637803
Even if you don't attribute any part of relativity to Einstein (which would be idiotic), his contributions are still massive and go way beyond those of Hawking.
>>
>>75636942

He didn't just memorize a ton of things though, he applied that knowledge in a unique way that someone else may not have thought of.

I would take for granted the things he says about physics for being accurate, only about physics though.

The world he lives in is not the real world. It's the same for every person in a successful position, they do not see the consequences of their "moral superiority". He probably accurate in saying that, from their perspective, Trump is targeting the lowest common denominator but those issues are not being addressed by anyone and people are starting to demand (not request) that they are resolved and so they vote Trump.
>>
>>75638315
The Comments section of the Guardian article is quite instructive about the way that the mystique of supposed 'mathematical geniuses' like Hawking is used to sell the kind of cheap emotive anti-Trump rhetoric you can hear from any completely innumerate Gender Studies undergraduate.
Some guy actually condescendingly explains to a defender of Trump that Hawking, as a brilliant mathematician, ought to have some special understanding of what "lowest common denominator" means so that when he chooses to throw that particular vague and meaningless metaphor in Trump's direction it is somehow decisive and unanswerable by people like you and I who have never delivered scholarly addresses on the temperatures and velocities of black holes.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7PrGxLNyUc
>>
>>75636466
Stephen Hawking is perhaps the most sheltered person on Earth, so it is no surprise that he sees no danger anywhere, least of all among third-world muslim migrants.
>>
>>75640576
It all sounds like even more of a travesty when you hear it delivered.
The fact that the guy can't speak clearly doesn't make for his thoughts being "more considered". It just means that there isn't a chance in hell that anyone would ever dare to ask him to speak ex tempore and without notes on any topic. Every "interview" is just him reading off of his computer screen a little essay his PR company have had written up for him.
These little "essays" are also quite shocking, to any educated person, in their shallowness and apparent utter historical illiteracy.
Britain needs to be a constituent part of a globalist pseudo-super-nation run from Brussels in consultation with Washington, otherwise there will be no effective exchange of scientific knowledge at advanced levels.
Has this smug little cripple never heard of the 17th fucking Century, for Christ's sake, when Newton in England, Descartes in France and Sweden, Spinoza in Holland and Leibniz in Germany exchanged ideas on mathematics, physics, optics and a dozen other sciences that created progress which puts today's scientific progress to shame while all these countries remained sovereign states bound together in no super-national union of any description?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.