[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I see all this potential, and I see it squandered. God damn it,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: pepe loser.gif (33 KB, 489x423) Image search: [Google]
pepe loser.gif
33 KB, 489x423
I see all this potential, and I see it squandered. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables – slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars, but we won't. We're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.
>>
>>75635296
Ephesians 6:12

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."
>>
>>75635296
yeah everything is horrible and I feel terrible about it and don't know what to do

whats the point
>>
>>75635296
>realy makes you think...
>>
bob had bitch tits... so profound. #makesyouthink #feminisim
>>
Yeah I agree Op. I blame fucking cunts like Dan Blitzarian. Imagine being 12 and seeing this prick. You'd be 'yeah, i want to be like that' in reality he's a roided up curupt faggot who has zero talant. Fuck him, making money on selling pipe dreams to kids and fucking adults.
>>
>>75635296
I feel you anon but this comes off as really "things that seem profound when you're 14".

but desu I don't think this world, the way we know it is gonna last much longer. somewhere somehow something is gonna break and the society our fathers fought so hard for is gonna shatter around us.

I don't think it's a matter of if but a matter of when. and maybe we'll wish we enjoyed the "the way things were" while it lasted
>>
>>75635522
Fight Club was a borderline mannerbund movie, which would be about as polar opposite as you can get.
>>
>>75635296
Stop quoting shitty movies. and fyi, the GFC was as devastating as the great depression, we just recovered quicker from it.
>>
>>75635296
what are you going to do about it bitch
>>
>>75635372
first post always best post

>>75635296
throw out capitalism get something else
i dont think anyone knows what that is yet though get thinking
>>
>>75635296
The modern era isn't any different from the way things were in the past. All if history revolves around struggles for power and wealth. Your struggle wouldn't be any more authentic in a war or a depression.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.