[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kabbalah explains (cultural) Marxism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: benjaminbibliotec.jpg (287 KB, 1028x845) Image search: [Google]
benjaminbibliotec.jpg
287 KB, 1028x845
Marxist "historical materialism" is merely a secularized version of Sabbatean-Frankist Lurianism. Marxists believe the coming of Messiah (aka communist revolution) is brought through their holy acts, and that Messiah will bring about a return to the primordial paradise (known as "tikkun"/restoration, which is identical to the Marxist concept of restoring the primitive communism) in which everything becomes unified after having been smashed and stratified (exactly parallel to Lurianism's "shattering of the vessels"). Marx himself came from a long line of kabbalists and there is no doubt his ancestors were Sabbateans.

See:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ

Furthermore, Frankfurt School writer and kabbalist Walter Benjamin recognized this and in his final "Theses" demanded that historical materialism go back to its kabbalistic roots in order to overcome the "economism" of Stalin. Did I mention Benjamin and Gershom Scholem were best friends and that Scholem even dedicated his first work on kabbalah to Benjamin?
http://www.bamidbar-journal.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Introduction-prt.pdf

https://newleftreview.org/I/152/michael-lowy-revolution-against-progress-walter-benjamin-s-romantic-anarchism

https://www.marxists.org/reference/archive/benjamin/1940/history.htm

Hmmmm.
>>
Let's discuss this.
>>
Actually Catholic Social Teaching is the root of Marxism as much as anything.
>>
>>75635415
Regardless, Marxism's version of history echos Lurianism.
>>
>>75635698
So?
>>
>>75635826
Explain how Marxism is Catholic.
>>
>>75635880
Please educate yourself as to what Catholic Social Teaching is.

The book Usury in Christendom should help you out.

Marxism is a direct variant of Catholic policies, but with a Talmudic twist.
>>
File: 3094633751_1_17_Wgos3lXR.jpg (8 KB, 150x200) Image search: [Google]
3094633751_1_17_Wgos3lXR.jpg
8 KB, 150x200
Poignet
>>
>>75635985
I was raised Catholic. I know the Church's stance on usury and capitalism in general.

Roman Catholicism has no narrative of history like Jews and Marxists do. Also, it's a proven fact Marx came from a line of rabbis and kabbalists.
>>
>>75636034
>I know the Church's stance on usury and capitalism in general.
>in general
Nice try, I am talking about Catholic Social Teaching which was the model for Marxism.
>>
>>75636082
Explain what the "social teaching" is then.
>>
>>75636164
Please just go read about it yourself.

It's intellectually lazy to ask to be told everything like a child. I even gave you the title of a book to read.

Are you a kike yourself?
>>
>>75636601
You're making the claim here.

I was raised Catholic but now I'm pagan.
>>
>>75636833
Catholicism is paganism kek
>>
>>75636877
Which is why I quit.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.