[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/30/polit ics/secret-service-berni
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: you have to go back.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
you have to go back.gif
349 KB, 350x233
http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/30/politics/secret-service-bernie-sander-protesters/

I really don't like where this is headed /pol/, it's getting to the point that we might see serious riots no matter who wins the election.

This is really bad and not the kind of happening you want going on right now.
>>
>>75634273
>not the kind of happening you want going on right now

Hahaha, oh you
>>
>>75634273

Wait who jumped on stage, anti-bernie people or pro?
>>
>>75634380
what gain would there be? civil war 2: electric boogaloo?
>>
>>75634445
Yes, that's the premise.
>>
>>75634445
You guys need a purge so that'd be pretty neat actually.
>>
>>75634422
It was some guy from /pol/ posing as a shillary supporter.
>>
>>75634554
That would be super retarded. That kid just galvanized and legitimized Bernie Sanders.

Kid got knocked the fuck out though.
>>
>>75634633
Not actually sure what they were trying to accomplish. He was just posting pictures live from the rally talking about some 'operation'. And how he'd pose as a hillary supporter.

The guy posting had bad taste in women too, posting some average Bernie supporter womans ass.
>>
>>75634677
Kek, he actually did something? I left the thread after the second ass jorts picture
>>
>>75634677
He posted later though that he shook the old jew's hand. Plus the assailant came from the far left while OP was almost directly in front of Sanders. It wasn't him, he just happened to be there when it happened.
>>
>>75634909
Based on Canada Anon's post I guess not. Goes to show never believe what you hear cunts from /pol/ say, I'm just a gossip.

>>75634995
Ahh my bad, after something happened I stopped sticking around. Just assumed it would have been OP and the other anons.
>>
>>75634995
>>75635164
The media is saying it was supposedly animal rights activists. But i'm not going to dwell too much more on the subject, because the very first few results have made me contract cancer.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.