[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The combined armies of Syria, Iraq and the Kurds currently attacking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1461191967135.jpg (302 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1461191967135.jpg
302 KB, 1280x960
The combined armies of Syria, Iraq and the Kurds currently attacking ISIS totals 100,000 strong.

How can jihadists even compete?

By the end of the year ISIS is done. Mark my fucking words.
>>
>>75634016
They are about to get BTFO, we are gonna have all kinds of great photos and vids for posterity
>>
>>75634016
>end of the year
>mossad and cia goons going down that easy

If russia commits a serious ground offense, maybe.
>>
Obama and ht Gulf States will continue funding ISIS regardless

Assad must fall because he is le evil Nazi Hitler.
>>
>>75634080
Found the Russian shill.
>>
The best part is, is that these pedo worshipers are killing themselves for mutiny or incompetence.
>>
> 2014
> USA backs Syrian rebels, ISIS is done for
> 2015
> based Pootin goes to Syria, ISIS is done for
> 2016
> 100k attack, ISIS is done for
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
>>
>>75634080
Russia pulled out months ago, you cuck
>>
>>75634289
You are aware that ISIS is getting raped in Fallujah right now, and that the Peshmerga (alongside US and Canadian special forces) and Shia militiamen are encircling Mosul.

The only place where ISIS is gaining terrain is in Syria, against the FSA.
>>
>>75634545
If you pay any attention at all you know that the second ISIS gets surrounded in a city (Fallujah) they disappear into the population only to pop up again somewhere else

we occupation-era Iraq War nao

The Syrian war will continue until morale improves (Assad dies)
>>
>>75634077
I hear they're all on fucking PCP.
>>
>>75634667
>The Syrian war will continue until morale improves (Assad dies)
>(Assad dies)

Please try harder.
>>
>>75634163

Found the fascist traitor.
(ebavam se, zapadnite rusofili sa mi zabavni)
>>
>>75634667
Eventually the US&allies will run out of money and men to throw into the meatgrinder and the war will be over.
>>
>>75634545
Whatever, ISIS is now in European Caliphate, mixed in with rapefugees
>>
>>75634016
No more proxy army for the US at the end of the year?!

You can't rely on turks and the sauds to have sole responsibility of keeping the mid east destabilised.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.