[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WE WASN'T KANGZ'N SHEEEIT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 15
File: hannibal-the-not-so-black.jpg (36 KB, 516x274) Image search: [Google]
hannibal-the-not-so-black.jpg
36 KB, 516x274
A study of the first DNA obtained from an ancient Phoenician reveals that the man had European ancestry.

> remains were taken from a sarcophagus in the ancient city of Carthage, just outside Tunis

> the first complete mitochondrial genome of 2,500-year-old Phoenician buried in North Africa was sequenced

>has rare European mitochondrial haplogroup U5b2c1

>the mitochondrial genetic make-up most closely matches that of the sequence of a particular modern day individual from Portugal

Who thinks niggers will drop this whole Hannibal was a golliwog shit now? I don't, but it makes for great nigger enragement material.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2016/05/27/dna-from-ancient-phoenician-stuns-scientists.html
>>
File: I_aint_no_kang.jpg (26 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
I_aint_no_kang.jpg
26 KB, 876x493
>>75633622
Here's the pic from the article, obviously a nigger
>>
>>75633622
Phoenician/Greek successors were white...

what a shock
>>
>>75633622
Why? You actually beleieved Hannibal was a subsaharian nigger until now?
>>
File: alberto.png (93 KB, 265x258) Image search: [Google]
alberto.png
93 KB, 265x258
>>75633622

>the mitochondrial genetic make-up most closely matches that of the sequence of a particular modern day individual from Portugal
>>
>>75635926

This. Thought people knew Hannibal being black was nigger revisionism
>>
File: 0335566.jpg (180 KB, 596x500) Image search: [Google]
0335566.jpg
180 KB, 596x500
>>75636006
the real Kangz
>>
>>75633622
/pol/ is so invested in this shit that even if we cloned Hannibal tomorrow and he turned out black as tar people would still call bullshit.
>>
>>75636210
>even if we cloned Hannibal tomorrow and he turned out black as tar

We've already explained why that's very unlikely.
>>
Nothing that surprising. Hannibal himself married an Iberian woman.

Also, Portuguese aren't white.
>>
File: wut.gif (427 KB, 200x198) Image search: [Google]
wut.gif
427 KB, 200x198
>>75636006
>>75633622

Hol up, so you be telling me that we wuzn't just discovarahs but we wuz egypshoons n sheit ?
>>
>>75633622
The facts did't put them off saying this retarded shit and the facts certainly won't stop them now.

You overestimate the intelligence of the average negro.
>>
>>75636921
DAS RITE!!!!
>>
>>75636574
Are you telling me portugulls are black?
>>
>>75633622
That he had some Iberian blood to some extent is plausible but claiming he was portuguese would be just as bad as
>WE
>>
File: mosaic.jpg (114 KB, 1024x685) Image search: [Google]
mosaic.jpg
114 KB, 1024x685
>>75635821
Gee, who would've thought?

Look at the ancient Phoenician compared to pic related (2200 years old), they all have the same facial structure. BUT WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIEEEET RITE WHITE BOI?
>>
>>75636921
Love that movie. Watched it two weeks ago
>>
>>75637512
isnt it sad , i mean even the shittiest yuropean country was part of some empire at one point, or had some artist/scientist to be proud of. black people have rappers and blacked.com. ofc they want to be descendants of kangz and sheeit
>>
File: imperioprotugusgoegrafa.jpg (56 KB, 400x288) Image search: [Google]
imperioprotugusgoegrafa.jpg
56 KB, 400x288
Hahaha
This is funny, yesterday I had a discussion with a leftist friend from norway. We are talking about trade, and I was telling him how Portugal actually was the first real global trading empire, we traded goods in all continents at the same time in the 1600's.
Ofc beeing a leftist, he had to bash everything european so he swifted the conversation has to how phoenicians were the real pioneers in trading and now this comes out
>>
>>75640440

and now look at you. You're tiny Spain.
>>
Phonecians were Semites.

This guy is an outlier or something.
>>
>>75640573
That doesn't bother me at all m8, at least we are still here. Most empires simply disappear after a while
>>
>one guy
>buried in a port city
>WE WUZ KONGZ !

Seriously now.
>>
File: we_wuz_crackheads_n_shit.jpg (62 KB, 481x431) Image search: [Google]
we_wuz_crackheads_n_shit.jpg
62 KB, 481x431
>>75635926
>You actually beleieved Hannibal was a subsaharian nigger until now?
Fuck no, but a shit load of niggers seem too
>>
>>75633622
whitey be usin he tricknology to lie bout brotha hannibal an sheit
>>
>>75640573
and you're just warm liverpool
>>
>>75640573
They also have the lowest predicted increase in Muslim population in Western Europe (virtually none). Sometimes it's nice to keep your head down.
>>
Phonecians were Satan worshipers anyway
>>
>>75641118
This isn't the first DNA test that has been done and yet they still believe we wuz kangz
>>
>>75641300
t. Chaim Rosenberg
>>
>>75641021
>one guy
He was found in a stone sarcophagus near Carthage, so unless he was in command of an entire city of pitch-black coons who thought he was a god, most likely there was a fair bit of euro blood around. Unless it become illegal to ever question anything nog related (which very well could happen it seems), I'm sure more will turn up.
>>
Hannibal likely looked white, Look at haifa Wehbi
Lebanese don't look that Different fron Southern Europeans, many even look nordic
>>
>>75641021
Did you read the article?
> “Ariche,” whose remains were taken from a sarcophagus in the ancient city of Carthage, just outside Tunis, the Tunisian capital. Carthage was the center of the Phoenician civilization.

Buried in the capital. In a sarcophagus, in a highly preserved state. Sarcophagus were used to bury important people, not your just your random guy. That means this was an important person in Carthage

>Sarcophagus were used to protect the coffins of royals and elites from grave robbers
>>
>>75641390
Why would a jew hate Phonecians?
>>
>>75633683
>curly hair
>big nose

Hmmmm
>>
>>75641479
i dont believe there were many black kings after BC but you cannot deny black history across the world has been blacked out, White men has heted blacks for along time
>>
I thought it was already widely known that Phonecians looked very similar to the other mediterranean peoples
>>
>>75641593
Please it's more that blacks refuse to associate with any African nations that practiced slavery of blacks.

And frankly there aren't many who didn't.
>>
>>75641593
>but you cannot deny black history across the world has been blacked out
lol what? It used to be called the library reference section, now you can read about nogs in the comfort of your own home through a system of tubes.
>>
>>75633622
So Portugal is black?
>>
>>75641593
plenty of black kings in sub-saharan africa until we figured anti-biotics.
>>
File: barbosa.png (357 KB, 397x402) Image search: [Google]
barbosa.png
357 KB, 397x402
>>75633622
>matches that of the sequence of a particular modern day individual from Portugal
>>
>>75641522
There's a grave in a church in north west italy (Rosignano Monferrato) about an officer of black sudanese descent who fought in the italian indipendence war with insignias and all.
https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michele_Amatore

You guys are straight up retarded.
>>
This whole thread, or any surprise a guy in a sarcophagus in ancient Carthage was European, is really odd to me. The Mediterranean people we call Phoenecians were all over both side of the sea and outside of the Med on the Atlantic coasts of both continents. What makes the most sense is that his family was from a colony around present Spain/Portugal, where we absolutely know "Phoenecians" to have been, for the significantly sized, columned temple to ba'al Melquart, referred by Herodotus as the "Hercules of Tyre". Likely, with the money for such a burial, he was a member of a wealthy merchant family, perhaps part of Carthage's oligarchy in the period of, or directly before, the Punic wars.

Holy shit. When people think "Phoenecian" do they automatically think "a Semitic speaker thus Arab"? When people think "North Africa", do they automatically associate "black people" or "berber"? What's going on here? Why do these people even think they have informed opinions? There's absolutely zero shock value to any of this.
>>
>>75633622
Was anyone really surprised by this? A lot of North Africans still resemble Europeans even now.
>>
>>75642073
Fuck. A guy from Banana Republic has more sense than most of the Europeans here. Get it together, people.
>>
>>75642033
>When people think "North Africa", do they automatically associate "black people" or "berber"?
Of course this is the case you fucking imbecile. Uneducated opinions on the subject explode on your country because blacks need to claim anything that touch Africa. People are tired of this and data like this helps dissipate the myth
>>
>>75641514
People (in the west) don't realize how diverse the middle east is.

Probably because most immigrants tend to be from the brown underclass variety from a few specific countries.
>>
>>75633622
DELETE THIS
>>
>>75633622
We have known this forever. Phoenecians were originally a greek colony.
>>
File: Egyptian_races.jpg (81 KB, 435x331) Image search: [Google]
Egyptian_races.jpg
81 KB, 435x331
The Levant and north Africa were white people before the Islamic conquests.

Source: http://www.ancestraljourneys.org/ancientjewishdna.shtml
>>
DAS CUZ WE WUZ EUROPEANZ TOO NIGGUH
>>
>>75642308
This. Some of the whitest people here are of Lebanese or Syrian decent, complete with green eyes and auburn hair. People seem to think MENA = someone who looks like Osama bin Laden automatically.
>>
>>75642375
Didn't the Greeks get their alphabet from the Pheonicians?
>>
>>75642375
Holy fucking shit. Were they Greeks with Semitic language and Canaanite deities?
>>
>>75633622
>>the mitochondrial genetic make-up most closely matches that of the sequence of a particular modern day individual from Portugal
>t. Barbosa incarnate
>Actor in History Channel is black

I see nothing wrong.
>>
>>75640440
Thanks for delivering our niggers, tbqh.
>>
>>75633683
one of god's chosen people
>>
>>75633622
I still wonder how they think sub-saharan Africans would've made it past that natural barrier in large enough numbers to counter the population coming from the much more accessible Southern Europe or Middle East.
>>
>>75633622
Anyone who has looked at ancient migratory patterns knows this

Carthage was founded by Phoenicians, and Phoenician were Indo-European caucasians similar to modern day Iranians or Lebanese
>>
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN WE TWO EMPIRES NOW
>>
>>75643245
I'm a fucking moron Phoencians were Semitic not Indo-Europeans

Regardless they still would have looked like modern day Iranians or Lebanese
>>
>>75643343
What you think about oversea barbosas?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw2v6ECW3T_HDsZEgmn240A/videos
>>
Do nignogs actually believe that Phoenicians were dindus? They colonized north Africa from modern day Lebanon.
>>
>stop being obsessed with race you racist idiots we are all human color doesn't matter
>romans were black take that white crackas lmfao

I'll never understand them.
>>
File: brazil-baby-o.gif (892 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
brazil-baby-o.gif
892 KB, 320x240
>>75643443
I'm alright with braziu
>>
File: y5Rh_22T.jpg (55 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
y5Rh_22T.jpg
55 KB, 512x512
>>75633622
>TFW Lusitanian
WE
>>
>>75643729
500 years from now Nig Nogs will claim apartheid South Africa was black run and 100% black populated.

We wuz a First World nuclear power n shiet.
>>
>>75637512
Area and time period?
Wouldn't these kind of findings lay to the rest the Hurr durr, Jesus couldn't be white'' memes?
Not that it matters but i like to stick it those smug cunts every now and again.

In4 any fedora fags pipe up. I know it wouldn't prove that he is white. Just saying the possibility is there
>>
>>75643393
At least you owned up to it.

"Phoenecians" would have been like the melting pot of the Med, as far as appearance. There's no standard to the skin tone.
>>
>>75635926
well that theory still holds up since he and his men stole their equipment from the romans
>>
>>75633622

Don't you know, leaf? Facts and genetics are waycis.
>>
North african here.

I would like to remind /pol/ that people in the middle-east and north africa don't care about race and have been mixing since ancient times (That is why we can look like anything between coal black and milky white).

In this part of the world religion and culture are the most important.

Every race can claim to be part of the succes of the ancient middle-east and they wouldn't be wrong.
>>
File: d6c.jpg (14 KB, 293x263) Image search: [Google]
d6c.jpg
14 KB, 293x263
>>75633622
I find this quite disturbing to be frank
>Age of Empires, Afican Kingdoms is created
>Portuguese man depicted as a black man becomes a meme
>We wuz Kangz meme is created
>Meme related to every civilization ameriblacks claim.
>Suddenly, Western Iberians related to berbers, Carthaginians, Phoenicians and Egyptians.
>Discoveries point that the Portuguese wuz literally kangz n' shiet.
>MFW memes leaking into reality again.
Did we just reshape world history with meme magic and shitposting?
>>
>>75644406
Not Eskimos faggot
>>
File: The_African_Kingdoms.png (197 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
The_African_Kingdoms.png
197 KB, 400x250
>>75644567
The portuguese man isn't depicted as a black man spain bro. The portuguese king in the one in the right obviously. The meme was created because they included portugal in the "african kingdoms" expansion.

>Portuguese: "Set sail for the new world, discover new routes to unknown lands and expand your trade routes to the mighty African empires.
>>
>>75637512

Shitskins cleaning the mosaic,
just how they would have two thousand years back
>>
>>75633622
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>75640698

Yeap, he was a nobleman, not a street merchant
>>
shiiiiiieeeeetttt

u be sayin'...

WE WUZ SEA JEWS ?

Actually I'm not at all surprising, both portugal and phoenicia were master navigators and master jews. I welcome my new found heritage
>>
File: 1464630264375.jpg (165 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464630264375.jpg
165 KB, 1280x720
It doesn't matter to them.
>"Dis da white man's science, da white man science be raycist!"
>>
>>75641479
It's the fucking mediterranean. Of course they're is euroblood. Hadn't it been for that goatfucker Mohammed and MENA had remained largely Christian, who knows where the EU's borders would be today.
>>
>>75642375
had to be a fucking leaf.
>>
>>75633683
Looks like a filthy anglo
>>
>>75633622
>anheuser busch
>>
>>75640440
And now you're poortugal and not white
>>
>>75633622

To be fair, I'd watch this show about how LaHannibalcus and his homies got their drug money back from the Roman Police
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.