[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disney testing the gay waters with 'Finding Dory'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: NEAAbLjWyMvAEE_1_b.jpg (47 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
NEAAbLjWyMvAEE_1_b.jpg
47 KB, 600x316
http://movieweb.com/finding-dory-lesbian-couple-disney-pixar/

Recently, Disney has been under tremendous social pressure to include LGBT characters into some of their biggest properties. A campaign surfaced last week on Twitter to #GiveCaptainAmericaABoyfriend, only shortly after Frozen star Idina Menzel endorsed a similar social media campaign for the studio to #GiveElsaAGirlfriend in Frozen 2. Also, it wouldn't necessarily hurt give that Ellen Degeneres is reprising her role as the film's title character and is herself and LGBT activist and an open and proud lesbian.
>>
The lgbqt community are such fags
>>
pretty soon you will not be able to watch any movies without dildos being shoved up your ass

like literally the movies theatre seats will have dildos on them
>>
>>75631106
>The lgbqt community are such fags

It really makes you think...
>>
I want nothing to do with it.
>>
>>75630975
I hope this shit gets banned in Russia.
>>
Cute
>>
File: 1452199201747.png (267 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1452199201747.png
267 KB, 800x820
>>75630975

>2016
>Still watching Disney productions
>>
>>75630975
A small handful of triggered bitches doesn't qualify as "tremendous social pressure". It's likely Disney are doing this of their own volition and knowing the faggots of the internet will be sharing their fucking product on all their social media.

I really couldn't care if they star faggots as their main characters, just so long as the movie quality is not hit by it. I'll watch the film when it becomes available online with an open mind.
>>
>>75630975
I mean, I literally can't tell that the thing on the right is supposed to be a woman.
>>
>>75631320
you have laws against promotion of homosexuality in media, so yes, this will get it banned
>>
Just don't see it, it's that simple.

Not in the "duh if you close your eyes it goes away" but the vote with your wallet kinda way. Just don't see it, that's the most you can do.
>>
>>75632135
Also, don't talk about it, negative attention is still attention.
>>
File: carl the.png (134 KB, 358x194) Image search: [Google]
carl the.png
134 KB, 358x194
>>
>>75632038
this

looked like a skinny beta male
>>
>>75631982
Sounds like the exact same argument against it 2bh
>>
>>75630975
where can i find the video?
>>
>>75631982
>A small handful of triggered bitches doesn't qualify as "tremendous social pressure".
But retweets count as social pressure nowadays.
>>
>>75631982
Can you shill less obviously, please?
>>
>>75632564
R
>>
>>75630975
But why?
If whether or not you are gay doesn't matter, then what's the point in having gay characters in movies?

Why the hell do industries feel the need to pander to 5% of the world population? For fucks sakes.
>>
>>75634181
transgenders make up .006% of the us population... so why did they make the bathroom thing a huge issue?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/09/upshot/the-search-for-the-best-estimate-of-the-transgender-population.html?_r=0

it's not about logic

it's about this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYu6qhd88_M

it's part of the mechanism
>>
>>75634181
Same reason they started casting more nigger actors.
>>
File: 1464060301050.png (173 KB, 500x758) Image search: [Google]
1464060301050.png
173 KB, 500x758
>>75630975
>ellen degeneres
>degeneres
POETRY
>>
>Pandering to 4% of the population
>Tremendous social pressure

Yeah. Sure.
>>
>>75630975
I don't get why the <1% sexual minority gets such a large coverage over everything and everyday.

Kinda like jews.
>>
to be fair, the main characters voice actor is a lesbian.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.