[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just sad.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Dreamers BTFO.jpg (213 KB, 1160x629) Image search: [Google]
Dreamers BTFO.jpg
213 KB, 1160x629
Guys Dreamers are worried about getting deported by Trump. What do?

>http://web.archive.org/web/20160415000000*/http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/immigration-trump-deportations-dreamers-223658
>The means that people living in the shadows will possibly be exposing themselves just as Trump inches closer to the White House and decides whether to fulfill his pledge to use a deportation force to kick out the roughly 11 million undocumented immigrants living in the United States.
>“Are there risks? Definitely,” said George Escobar of CASA, a Maryland-based Latino advocacy group that expects as many as 20,000 people in the Washington metropolitan area to sign up as soon as they can. “Are there risks to anything that has to do with improving your status …? Of course, and we’re not going to lie. But at the same time, the opportunity is something that many people have waited decades for and will enthusiastically embrace it.”
>>
deport them even faster

hopefully into a cartel filled area where they get decapitated by Mexican intellectuals
>>
>>75630156
>undocumented immigrants
fuck these people, theyre illegals, not undocumented
theyre breaking the law by being here, and since theyre not citizens that gives us the right to deport them
>>
>>75630156

They shouldn't be allowed in public universities subsidized by taxpayers. they should join the military or a job core program and get citizenship through that if they fulfill a certain amount of years.
>>
>>75630156
Once the deportations start, the rest of the 30 million mexicans will self-deport.
>>
>>75630156
>Dreamers
What does that stand for?
>>
File: US Mexico Feels.png (209 KB, 440x329) Image search: [Google]
US Mexico Feels.png
209 KB, 440x329
>>75630398
They Dream of a future without racist laws.
>>
>>75630156
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soFRVEskxb8

its better in the long run if they are educated than not if they are going to be here, and ones who would jump through all the hoops and struggles to get to college are going to be good workers and successful people. problem is them getting in over citizens in public universities where these universities are paid for by citizens of the state.
>>
>>75630398
Criminals being protected by leftists.
>>
>>75630533
Son of Legal Immigrants here, kick them out and give what ever grant they were going to get to my smart hardworking but poor white AMERICAN neighbor, yes libtards poor white people exist
>>
>>75630398
There is an immigration law called 'The Dream Act'

Look into it
>>
>>75630156
They better be. Fucking wetbacks
>>
Well, we have to make their fears real, anon
>>
>>75630156
Flush them all back to mexico, they're the worst goddamn entitled trash. Fuck them all. I have zero empathy left for these soros-paid shitbags.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfzITpgEarA

I hope they're all deported to mexico and killed by drug cartels.
>>
What are these people so scared of? It's not like they'd be deported into the middle of the Atlantic (though that would be funny). Is Mexico that big of a shithole that they'll wave its flag but do everything humanly possible not to live there?

I was born in Kyiv Ukraine and came to US at 1 yr old, speak perfect English and even then I wouldn't chimpout this much if I had to leave.
>>
>>75630901
They became very quiet when they saw mexicans walking by lol
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.