[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cunts and Cunt Allies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: IG Spot Title Card Vid.jpg (162 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
IG Spot Title Card Vid.jpg
162 KB, 1920x1080
Why is the media catering to women and demonizing men. For example, take this cuck: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rutETGoFHk0

It seems like feminism is dominating over race, orientation, etc in the social justice realm.
>>
>9 views
>>
>>75628094
The media is run by Jews. If you ever forget that, you will go back to running in circles.
>>
JEWS. The only man on the planet a Jew fears is the white man. 100% of their efforts is focused on turning the world against the white man.
>>
File: black-stormtrooper.jpg (110 KB, 1164x654) Image search: [Google]
black-stormtrooper.jpg
110 KB, 1164x654
>>75628485
Yeah I've been hearing about that. Can you explain more? Like aren't mostly blacks running it?
>>
>>75628613
But Aren't they White?
>>
>>75628922
They are turkic, semetic. They are not white. Some may have the skin color, but these people are not European.
>>
>>75629154
Strange because my uncle argued with a jew about that and he said he was white and that even bill maher claims jews are white
>>
>>75629154
So is Israel really their homeland too?
>>
>>75628094
Men operate on logic
Women operate on emotion

Logic is anathema to manipulation, so those who seek to manipulate rely instead on emotion, and consequently women.
>>
File: Alexis Texas.jpg (711 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Alexis Texas.jpg
711 KB, 768x1024
>>75629931
Hmmm so women are the downfall of civilizations?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.