[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The state of modern Far Right politics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: asdfghjkl.png (591 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
asdfghjkl.png
591 KB, 800x600
What went wrong? I don't even like identifying with the Far Right cause these are the dickheads are that represent it. At least that's how it is in America and the U.K. The American Nazi party doesn't even stand for anything, they just go out there and yell at niggers. They're all covered in tattoos, stretched ears, shaved head; have no policies. Weird how the ideology they stand for is centered around abolishing degeneracy, and yet they are the most degenerate people in politics. How do we fix this?
>>
File: pedophile.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
pedophile.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
what went wrong with the alt-right you mean?
>>
>>75627985
Yeah, that too. But the NF, BNP and ANP are just so fucking sad. Worse than Milo imo. At least Milo looks like a normal human being.
>>
File: 1405375571196.jpg (29 KB, 300x260) Image search: [Google]
1405375571196.jpg
29 KB, 300x260
>>75627985
>/pol/ would fuck this ugly jew
>>75627850
>but not Mr. 66 Philtrum
>>
>>75627850
ᚦᚨᛏ'ᛊ᛫ᚠᚢᚲᚲᛁᛜ᛫ᛖᛗᛒᚨᚱᚱᚨᛊᛊᛁᛜ.
>>
>>75627850
The right has been hijacked for quite a while.
>>
>>75628436
Since when does 4book support Futhark??
>>
>>75627850
>How do we fix this?
The only goddamn hope is white George Soros, a white Hollywood. WHITE MONEY.

I don't like pissing on right-wing groups and what tactics they choose to engage in be it physical/violent like National Action or whatever, to more "intellectual" like Arktos/New-Right but MONEY is really the missing peace that all of these people are neglecting.

No one is talking about the need for money and presence in the elite billionaire class. the Jews easily got to where they are through nepotism and lying (I mean lying more like scheming) and hiding their true goals/passions. The right can do the same.
>>
first answer best answer
>>
>How do we fix this?

It'll fix itself. When being openly far right makes you a social pariah, then only people who are already social pariahs are openly far right. It's like how Trump did better in primaries than he did in caucuses. Normies were a lot more willing to cast a secret ballot than they were to stand up in front of their neighbors and admit they support Trump.
>>
>>75627850

They became the bottom of society. They weren't black or gay, so no one cared for them. Women are treated better socially, minorities have welfare to offer easy social mobility, but what does a poor white man have? Nothing. He is the embodiment of the true poor and oppressed in our nation. Imagine spending your entire life knowing you never had a chance. Wouldn't you be angry? Wouldn't you want revenge?
>>
File: alexjonesshades.jpg (5 KB, 250x227) Image search: [Google]
alexjonesshades.jpg
5 KB, 250x227
>>75627850
useful idiots exist in both sides you moron
people aren't geniuses, most of them are ignorant, sometimes dumb and follow degenerate trends
stop being such a fucking autist and use the masses in your advantage
>>
>>75630002
the alt right are degens because of jews and women
the alt right is 12 yo, no wonder why the alt right wants to fuck kids
>>
That's exactly the image problem that groups like Identity Evropa are fixing. See https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I3X-6V1a1gk They're all handsome middle class goys with fashy haircuts
>>
>>75627850

I hate these comparisons
>Dead 1930's era fashion style that wasn't just restricted to nazis
>Compared to modern post- punk style inspired by birtbong factory workers and prisoners.

Apples to oranges.
>>
>>75630222

They are not the alt-right. They are the far-right.
>>
>>75628436
There are no double letters in futhark.
>>
File: 1461305950385.jpg (56 KB, 656x591) Image search: [Google]
1461305950385.jpg
56 KB, 656x591
>>75630230
>nose stud
dropped
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.