[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /pol/, if Hitler's plan was not world domination, why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1464559169096.jpg (81 KB, 959x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464559169096.jpg
81 KB, 959x960
So /pol/, if Hitler's plan was not world domination, why did he invaded so many countries? Red pill me on that please.
>>
the goal was an eastern European hegemony and the destruction of the Soviet Union

he went west when the West declared war on him but got their shit pounded; they were incompetent to a degree I'm not sure Hitler even thought possible.

The idea that Hitler wanted to roll over the globe murdering every non-blonde from pole to pole is a cartoonish myth.
>>
>>75626340
>he went west when the West declared war on him
He attacked Poland (ally to Britain and France), he knew the West would have to retaliate. He didn't want global domination (even Hitler wasn't THAT stupid) but he still basically slapped his chest and told the world 'come at me bro'

then when the world came he killed himself like a little bitch
>>
>>75626340
Thank you for your answer America bro
>>
>>75626465
Cuck
>>
>>75626169
He planned to invade enough so that the German people were well and healthy.

Expanding population = then need to take more resources from outside of Germany.
>>
>>75626518
My granddad served during in world war two with the Royal Navy, you faggot.
>>
>>75626572
>with the Royal Navy
cuck
>>
>>75626465

Why are there no photos of his corpse?
>>
>>75626638
lol what's cuck about that? obviously you don't know shit about the Royal Navy, they kicked German ass. Also I actually never married, you cucklord cuckface cuckold
>>
Google tgsnt.
>>
>>75626640
Why would there be? We only have photos of Mussolini's corpse because it was a public execution
>>
>>75626169
Is that what Andy Dick is doing now?
>>
File: fucking apples.gif (44 KB, 192x224) Image search: [Google]
fucking apples.gif
44 KB, 192x224
>>75626870
do you seriously think slavs wouldn't photograph every inch of hitler's body and put it on every fucking newspaper they got?
>>
>>75626966
Slavs didn't get Hitler's corpse, it was destroyed before the Fuhrerbunker was taken. Don't talk about shit you don't know about.
>>
If you want to root out vermin, you need to chase it through its caverns.
>>
Is it true that the German soldiers were not allowed cameras and document things or else they were shot?
>>
>>75627092
Russian and German soldiers alike on the Eastern Front were not allowed cameras or even to keep a journal
>>
>>75626847
That's a long ass documentary. I'm just 2 hours in. I just asked because some faggot wanted to debate me on this topic and I don't know enough about this yet.
>>
>>75627023
Ok cucknada see you when Hitler's clones wake up in Argentina
>>
>>75626465
he wanted Danzig, and the Brits didn't want him to have it and gave a stupid war guarantee to Poland. But the Brits knew they couldn't save Poland (so why issue the guarantee). I'm not saying eventually more wasn't bitten off that he couldn't chew, but it was a reasonable theory at the time that he could just take what he wanted in the East and that England and France would be helpless to stop him. They largely were until the developments later in the war (the USSR and USA).
>>
>>75626169
>why did he invaded so many countries?
Poland because it was necessary. Poles massacred Germans by the hundreds in the weeks leading up to the war.
France because they had it coming after the treaty of Versailles.
The rest were just in the way.
Except the Soviet Union, that was just pure megalomaniac madness.
>>
>>75627177
Then don't debate.

After that, watch Hitler vs world jewry. It gets into why kikes were kicked out of almost every country and more.
>>
>>75627704
Thanks
>>
>>75627317
>falling for the "hitler is so stupid he invaded russia in the winter" meme
>believing that russians would just watch on the sidelines and do nothing and that invading them wasn't a preemptive strike
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.