[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask a General anything about politics and the upcoming presidential
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 16
ITT: Ask a General anything about politics and the upcoming presidential election.

A little backstory.. I signed a contract with the Federal Government in 1990 which prevents me from serving in any branch of the United States Armed Services for life. During a time of war, every American Citizen is a full member of the United States Army under Alpha Company. Alpha Company is subject to the direct oversight of the Commander in Chief, the Governor of the state they are in as well as the general oversight of "Generals." A general is either a General in the United States Army, or a person with "General" federal jurisdiction whose contract does not explicitly deny such privileges.
>>
>>75624509
Where's the proof?
>>
>>75624509
Why are you here?
>>
>>75624718
did you have a question?
>>
>>75624794
mostly boredom.. i browse the site occasionally
>>
>>75624509
Fake and gay
>>
>>75624509
>blacks law dictionary bullshit: the thread
>>
>>75624846
are you naturally hairless? my ass has more hair than my head.
>>
File: 1463882414604.png (592 KB, 853x541) Image search: [Google]
1463882414604.png
592 KB, 853x541
>>75624509

As a general are you aware of the NWO takeover?

Are you supporting it or trying to stop it?
>>
>>75624923
he is not naturally hairless you retard
>>
>>75624905
Alright, if you want to know a little more about me.. I ended the Iran/Iraq War in 1988, witnessed the murder of Grand Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini in 1989, killed Pablo Escobar in 1993, and founded Blizzard Entertainment by convincing Silicon & Synapse to reform. I also came up with the title track for Diablo. There's more to the story but that's all you're getting today.
>>
>>75625072
the NWO is a fantasy. The phrase itself "New World Order" is based on theological theory rather than any government plan or policy.

I am, however, aware of the natural order of humanity to be extremely polemic and do things which are absolutely insane and stupid.
>>
>>75625135
So what do you specifically know about the presidential elections?
>>
>>75624846

>exposing your fucked-out, shit filled rectum because you're a shameless, deranged shit fucking faggot.
>>
File: 2016.jpg (165 KB, 1000x660) Image search: [Google]
2016.jpg
165 KB, 1000x660
What's the quickest method to suicide?
>>
Are you a sovereign citizen?
>>
>>75625276
I know just about as much as the next person, but I have met both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump seperately in the past.
>>
>>75625406
I am a citizen of the United States of America if that is what you're asking me.
>>
>>75625407
What is your take on them and their abilities to lead?
>>
>>75625377
suicide isn't the answer, trust me. The United States of America is 99% constitution and 1% president.
>>
>>75625461
I think they both have leadership ability. Donald Trump is a little more controversial which means there is a higher chance of a reactionary movement if he is elected.
>>
>>75625657
i don't think it would be a large reactionary movement. There are always people who revolt after an election.. even if they don't do anything extreme.
>>
>>75625657
Which one do you think would be most successful dealing with foreign policy and relations with other countries?
>>
>>75626154
i think Hillary would be better at improving/maintaining relations, and I think Donald would be a tough negotiator to try and put this country on the best possible footing he could. This could be good or bad.. you never know. I don't think it would be devastating on the bad end of the spectrum though.
>>
>>75626367
>Hillary
>known war-hawk
>better at improving relations

Just not with the mid-east right senpai? I mean "we came, we saw, he died".
>>
>>75626577
countries we're at war with don't count when it comes to relations
>>
>>75626367
At this point, a tough negotiator is what we need, under Obama the US is perceived as weakened.

So what was your role in ending the Iran/Iraq war? Did you meet Reagan during this time?
>>
>>75624509
Do you know general Kinsey? He was here (nz) the other day
>>
>>75626763
i met reagan and the soviet premier in 85.

my role ending the Iran/Iraq war was central. I wrote letters to both parties and they both met here in the United States under the terms of a U.N. mandated ceasefire talk. The ceasefire agreement was signed in my living room and the United States Government seized the opportunity to yank Saddam's defense contracts. They couldn't lawfully renegotiate any contracts on Iraqi soil so they arrested him after the ceasefire agreement was signed and ripped up his contracts and sent him packing.
>>
>>75626772
I am not familiar with any other Generals, sorry. We do not fraternize.
>>
>>75624509

... so you're not actually a US Armed Forces general? Why should I give a shit about you? sage
>>
>>75626367
Hillary is going to outright destroy this country.

https://archive.is/eRdNk
>>
>>75627192
no I am not. I am of Swiss/Italian ancestry, and I am related to Saint Konrad.
>>
>>75626666
We weren't at war with Libya and we're not "at war" with Iran. Thinking we are is using mental gymnastics. With that logic we're at war with every other country on Earth. Not sure I can take you seriously.
>>
>>75627287
I'm sorry but I'm not opening any links.
>>
>>75627102
Interesting. How did you end up witnessing the murder of Khomeini?
>>
>>75625135
>and founded Blizzard Entertainment by convincing Silicon & Synapse to reform.
get Dave Kosak fired so Sylvanas can get what's coming to her
>>
>>75627335
technically the United States government operates under the premise that there is a constant state of war.
>>
>>75627409
that I don't feel comfortable discussing, but it happened on U.S. soil and the matter has been resolved. (No, it wasn't me.)
>>
Could you tell us some Military Stories?
>>
>>75627466

>Impyling Dave Kosak shouldn't have been fired the moment he offed Garrosh.

>>75625234

How can you deny the NWO when we have internationalists like George Soros who seek to erode borders, and a strand of politics that's A-Okay with transferring power and sovereignty either to unions, NGOs or international organizations like the UN?

That doesn't mean we'll have Black Helicopters, and Alex Jones will be right, but come on.
>>
>>75627466
sorry, I don't have anything to do with the day to day operations.. and to be honest with you I have no idea who Dave Kosak is.
>>
>>75624509
What part does the Master Cylinder play in all this?
>>
>>75627639
i'm not denying that there are wealthy people who conspire to achieve goals at the expense of the american people.. I just think that calling it the NWO is a huge generalization that discredits any information from the start.
>>
File: TC0PCKx.gif (231 KB, 800x508) Image search: [Google]
TC0PCKx.gif
231 KB, 800x508
>>75627469
>Hillary would be better at improving/maintaining relations
>countries we're at war with don't count when it comes to relations
>technically the United States government operates under the premise that there is a constant state of war

So then your first statement is negated and this is a joke
>>
>>75627854
what u talkin bout willis?
>>
File: adriana21originalresolu.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
adriana21originalresolu.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
>>75624509

I suppose the trick is to ask the right question then... That being said, what question should I ask you? What is one of the most interesting/juiciest secrets or intel you can divulge?

Thanks a ton for this if you're real. If not, eh fuck it idk.
>>
>>75628049
lovely picture..
i don't know what question you should ask..

The juiciest secret I know regarding either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton.

When Bill Clinton said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" he wasn't lying about Monica Lewinsky. It was me. Not giving any more info about that one though.
>>
File: adriana-lima-928083-2400x3600.jpg (828 KB, 2400x3600) Image search: [Google]
adriana-lima-928083-2400x3600.jpg
828 KB, 2400x3600
>>75628277

Fuck, man/woman, I'd hate it if you were just lying about all of this, I'm going to think about that for hours now.

What else? What is the general worldview/mentality of the people with the most authority you've met? What do they do/feel/think differently than the masses/populace? How do they look at the world?

What else do I just not know, that could just bend my reality a little?

How do you feel about your life [in general ;) ]? What do you think about international politics at this current point in time? (That was probably a stupidly phrased question, feel free to just change it ).How did you accumulate this level of power?

Lastly, what advice would you give to current billionaires, or new billionaires? ( About everything and anything; from water to economics to taxes to puppies )?

Thanks so much for doing this, if you're real :)
>>
>>75628277

Also, what is the juiciest secret you know regarding either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton?
>>
>>75628277
>>75627333
>>75626666

just congratulating myself in getting quads, trips, and dubs in one thread.
>>
>>75624794

m8
>>
>>75628826
when will this cuck status quo of Liberals, Neocons, NATO, EU, and Petrodollar gonna fall?

I can't wait.
Nothing personal tho. It just that your country has been jewing the world since 40's and destroying the western civilization since the 60's.
>>
>>75628775
no idea about the world view thing..

the answer to most of your first section is that most people in positions of power have done bridge-work. Bridge-work actually tends to make people accept the natural order of life a little more and become more understanding. If you have no idea what bridge-work is I invite you to tap into the resources available to you in your community. It is a world-wide phenomenon that has existed for thousands of years. The pope is called the Pontifex Maximus which means "The Greatest Bridge-Builder" in english. Freemasonry does bridge work. Most cities in America have lists available to the public and/or signs listing all of the organizations that do bridgework in the city.

I am mostly satisfied in life.. although I have never been paid a single dime by the U.S. Government. I have to work a job like everyone else. I do have a contract with Blizzard Entertainment that will pay out at some point, but until then I put in my 40 hours like everyone else. I'm overweight because my diet isn't great.. I take blood pressure medicine because I'm too salty.

I don't feel like I have any sort of power. There's a sense of powerlessness actually that I cope with.

Not sure what advice I could give a billionaire, sorry.
>>
>>75629258
i'll take that as a rhetorical question and let your own comments serve as your answer since you seem to be upset and want to toss your opinion in
>>
>>75628775
I am a man, btw.
>>
>>75629410

What is the metaphor in "Bridgework" that I'm not getting?
>>
>>75629747

bridge-work, Arch, illuminati, prophet, rainbow

all of these are terminology that belong in the same category.
>>
>>75629947

Interesting. What would I search to contact a bridge-worker, and become involved in bridge-work? (?)

Explain the Monica Lewinsky thing more, without " giving more info " on it :) . Would that sentence, for example, still be valid if you took out '' about Monica Lewinsky ''? ( i.e. " ... he wasn't lying. It was me. '' ) ?

( Also I guarantee you there are like at least 100+ people lurking this thread, thanks so much for this ).

Why do you have the power you do? I don't know your purpose/what sets you apart...?
>>
>>75624509

>bullshit, the thread
>>
>>75624509
How right are we about the Jews?
>>
>>75630276

there was no sexual contact, her clothes were on the entire time, Bill Clinton was halfway across the country. She spent all day on the phone when she came to meet with me. I sat for hours, waiting. I had difficulty communicating the issue I was dealing with anyway, so I whipped out my dick and ejaculated on her, and laid down for a nap. She left. end of story.

I already explained about the bridge-work, I'm done with that.

I have no specific jurisdictional power, I am not an employee, I was never hired to perform any job.

I have a "General" contract with the United States Government that is permanent. The Government may choose at any point to renegotiate the contract, but will never get rid of the contract outright because it would be disadvantageous for them to do so. The Government always maintains a strong footing and the upper hand when negotiating contracts domestically.

I have no "purpose" and the contract itself is literally what sets me apart. It makes me technically Government property, but since it is a "General" contract with no specific terms I am a Free Agent. This means that I do not receive orders and that the initial "Spirit of the Contract" are the only terms.
>>
>>75630579
who is this "we" you're referring to?
>>
>>75624509
So basically your job is to facilitate the overthrow of our constitution by absorbing all of the able bodied people who would otherwise be joining a militia to fight for their own freedom, into a dictatorial force of stormtroopers where they fight for the other thing instead.
>>
>>75631111
/pol/, obviously.
>>
>>75631137
sorry to disappoint you guy... I swore an oath to defend the United States Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic.
>>
>>75631010
Wait, wasn't the ejaculate tested and confirmed to be Clinton's?

Why the weird subterfuge?
>>
>>75631202
i have an understanding of jewish people that surpasses most common opinions. I am unfamiliar with the /pol/ climate of opinion on jews or Israel.
>>
>>75631233
it was tested, but the results weren't disclosed.
>>
>>75631218
Good, because that oath is going to be put to the test soon. The things being planned for this country that go above your head have to be stopped, and it hinges on people like you keeping their constitutions close to their hearts.
>>
>>75625406
Lol. Sovereign and citizen at the same time....
>>
>>75631306
Set us straight, then.

From our perspective they are the harbingers of the West's destruction. 9/11, the Lavon Affair, creating and instituting communism in Russia, instigating WW2, the banks, the media, control of our Congress, basically everything.
>>
How are you faggots still responding to this obvious rp bait. For fucks sake.

Sage this slide thread
>>
>>75631513

sorry this isn't the thread for that. I'm not really into conspiracy theories. I will tell you though.. that from my experience the Mormons and remnants of Pablo Escobar's cartel are far more suspect regarding 9/11 than jews. I'm not going to refute the official version of events, but I have to give my opinion.
>>
>>75631776
LOL. K.
>>
>>75631776
do you have an opinion on holocaust revisionism?
>>
>>75631845
not really, no.
>>
Have you heard anyone high up referring to normal civilians as the dead?
>>
>>75631990
why do you think it is actively suppressed by some governments? can you think of another historical event that is illegal to question?
>>
>>75632003
no I have not. the idea is preposterous.
>>
>>75632105
As in spiritualy dead
>>
>>75631776
Mormons? Care to explain that friendo? What would the Mormons stand to gain from 9/11?
>>
>>75632213
yeah, talk about conspiracy theories
>>
>>75631845
people died in the holocaust and the years surrounding...who knows who they were

who do you think taught those bignosed saudi muzzies everything they know about crippling empires?

pre jew timeline
-ancient egypt
-sphinx built
-pyramids built
-mummies well preserved
-deathmasks in tombs do not look negroid or ashkenazi

jew timeline
-turkish ashkenazis are genetically proven to have moved south and settle in the Nile delta
-late egyptian pyramids look very different
-mummies are imitated and poorly preserved but given extra gold leaf to cover up low quality workmanship
-hebrews leave pharacees egypt heading northeast towards the oasis ashkenazi genes came from and find an oasis (after many years which is bible talk for a long time)
-hebrews begin a military campaign against the inhabitants of Canann
-hebrews write books about labor in egypt, some interpert this as slavery
-hebrews write that they escaped a hostile egypt and were in no way an invasionary force sent to conquer the oasis of the Canannite Philistine Semite Ethnicities

-israel founded by 12 tribes considering themselves 12 ethnically unique branches of the same cousin marrying cult (this forms a hybrid swarm)
-torah is written and hebrew religion is codified
-pharacees (considered a powerful tribe of the twelve tribes, related to the pharaohs) establish banking in israel and name themselves ashkenazi at some point
-ethiopean hebrew semite tribe moves south, diaspora begins
-greece becomes multicultural democracy
-greek elite becomes very ashkenazi looking
-greek people become very ashkenazi looking
-greece is plagued by infighting and unprofitable wars
-greek tax skyrockets
-greek city states face economic collapse
-rome becomes multicultural republic
-roman elite becomes very ashkenazi looking
------------------------------
>>
>>75631845
-a half roman, half ashkenazi hybrid rape baby named Jesus is taught both talmudic supremacist yiddish beliefs and zoroastrian idealistic beliefs
-jesus begins a monkey see, monkey do wave of prophecied (self fullfilling prophecy at its best?) messiah zeitgeist
-jesus states "gentiles are less than dogs" reflecting his beliefs on the Proto Indo European ethnicities living in northern europe at that time
-gentiles ignore or beg for the blessings of Jesus even as he verbally trespasses against their genetic heritage in a very supremacist way
-jesus criticizes the ashkenazis pharacees perfidy, usury and lethe publically
-jesus faces trial by israel for disruption and is handed over to romans to be executed for his deeds
-solomon consolidates hebrew wealth
-israel and judah divide as god demanded they never do
-hebrews become fully diaspora

-rome conquers most of europe
-christianity is formed by seemingly rebellious (controlled opposition?) forces from within the largest main diaspora tribes
-roman indigenous sabine ethnicity faces dwindling population
-rome begins unpopular provocateured wars, increased taxes to support growing beurocracy
-roundfaced persian ethnicity is subsumed by khazarian arabs spreading and dominating the muslim religion
-rome conquers england
-rome collapses
-roman catholic church submits to all moneyed interests
-holy land is muslimized, the newest coolest abrahamaic religion promoted by ashkenazi diaspora halfbreed messiah marytr extremists
-alexander rides with pharacees who still manage to rule egypt uncontested despite their failing crops and power base
-----------------------------
>>
>>75631845
-khazaria founded after alexander dies suddenly
-pharacees that "surrendered" and joined alexander early in his campaign now rule the 19 Alexandrias he founded across asia minor "useful idiot #1 Alex"
-silk road trade route dominated by "beni israeli" tribal snipers and commandos
-berber diaspora tribe dominates trade in north africa
-sami diaspora tribe rapes reindeer and stigmatizes the label "laplander"
-black irish diaspora tribe presses gorilla warfare and infiltration tactics on local celtic gentiles while supplied on rivers by loose trade routes
-khazarian empire is disbanded, western infiltration seems the goal "go west young man, go west"

-sephardi, murrano, crypto, triad claw tribe moves far to spain, infiltrates royal bloodlines through various methods
-romani shock troops are bullied and shunned and manipulated west ahead of the slums that reject eGypto percieved mental inferiority
-ashkenazi slums, overbreeding and orphans swell the city populations across europe
-rape and bastard children become common problems in previously docile communities across europe

-new world is found publically
-diaspora tribes run the chinese dope trade, the south american sex slaves, the african slave trade
-yiddish talmudic ashkenazi laws and customs become far more common in "jewish" culture
than torah based hebrew beliefs
-the yiddish word jewish is now accepted and used as a self identification by the 12 tribes
-many orphans are called "redheaded bastard jews" and rejected by the jewish community due to their phenotypic physical apperance
-heuganots are driven out of france for their ethnic gentile appearence and reluctance to disband all indigenous custom or beliefs in exchange for catholic ashkenazi/sephardi dominated buttfucking cult of repression and denial
-------------------------------
>>
>>75631845
-many other smaller indigenous gentile ethnioreligious and cultural groups are genocided effectively both before and after the heuganots...mostly by hostile waves of invasionary forces coupled by subversive invasionary traitors acting as sleeper cells.
-gentile ethnicities, religions, cultures that were genocided in europe have no museum. we will never know the benefits of their wisdom or their genetic immunological diversity.
-ashkenazi napoleon rapes and murders his way across europe until reaching his russian imperial cousins

-napoleon declares "all europe jewish" and declares the zionist court should become the official imperial court
-napoleon said too much and is deposed quickly and sent to obscurity
-bolshevik ashkenazis genocide gentiles in eastern europe
-murrano, crypto, triad claw, halfbreed, mischeling, genetic defect, rothschild blooded Hitler agent provocateurs western european gentiles into justifing thier own genocide through public proclamation of an ideology of inbred supremacism.
-phrenology, rocketry and biological warfare innovations developed by both sides of war are stigmatized and monopolized by zionist ashkenazi pharacees who profited greatly as usual
-israels reformation is normalized, all dissent or opposition is demonized
>>
>>75632238
I mean, I know these are works of fiction, but I still want to hear this tale.
>>
What's your opinion of the bohemian grove events that have been attended by quite a few of the US presidents? This is why I ask about people being referred to as the dead. It seems a bit strange to me that so many people in positions of power attend this ritualistic event.
>>
>>75625135
>Alright, if you want to know a little more about me.. I ended the Iran/Iraq War in 1988

Aaaaaand this is bait.
>>
>>75632044
i think you're being a little polemic by stating that it is illegal to question it.

the answer to your question though, is that World War II is still live.

There is still work being done and work to be done. It isn't an endless conflict but there is far more to World War II than anyone is told about. Most if it is related to the various Arches involved.

While there is an active conflict, certain work takes priority. Normalization is #1 on the Agenda. There is no #2. After all is said and done, revisionism will probably remain unpopular due to the natural order of things. People have been sick to death of the entire conflict and everything about it since before we ever invaded Germany.
>>
>>75632451
it is illegal to question it in several countries in europe, as in you serve prison time.
>>
>>75632451
It's illegal in 14 countries, dunce.
>>
>>75632175
the answer is still no.
>>
>>75632451
Please explain the Pablo/Mormon 9/11 thing. How were they involved? Why were they involved?
>>
>>75632604
(3) Whosoever publicly or in a meeting approves of, denies or downplays an act committed under the rule of National Socialism of the kind indicated in section 6 (1) of the Code of International Criminal Law, in a manner capable of disturbing the public peace shall be liable to imprisonment not exceeding five years or a fine.

(4) Whosoever publicly or in a meeting disturbs the public peace in a manner that violates the dignity of the victims by approving of, glorifying, or justifying National Socialist rule of arbitrary force shall be liable to imprisonment not exceeding three years or a fine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial#Germany
>>
>>75624509
When jesus made Adam and Eve, they were both white.

Why are there different races now days?
>>
File: ___.jpg (33 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
___.jpg
33 KB, 400x300
>>75632604
op is on acid.

move on.
>>
George Bush Sr. literally invoked the New World Order in his speeches.
>>
>>75632369
we are the weavers, we are the thread, we are the spiders, we are the web

molech was worshipped on the south side of the temple i believe, did you ever wonder why Easters date always changes? It is all based on moon worship and nature worship...even jesus attended the new moon festival

it was all adapted to ensnare the next culture infiltrated...

before moses was ever a story of a baby floating down a river, zeus was a story of a baby floating down a river...found by hecate instead of the babies at bohemian grove...

who are found by charon
>>
>>75632748
You know what I'm talking about I'm guessing
>>
>>75632788
See? Kek is with me. I believe he is looking for chaos. Let them have it, Kek.
>>
>>75632213
>>75632238

not answering this one. sorry.
>>
>>75632811
eh not in the literal sense but i see the idea behind it. most people go through life in a daze questioning nothing
>>
>>75632529
I'm sorry I was referring to the United States.. I'm mostly unfamiliar with laws in Europe and the rest of the world.
>>
>>75632904
Is it 'cause you're full of shit? Kind of feels like it's 'cause you're full of shit.

Just answer in a retarded/cryptic way, you're not who you say you are anyways.
>>
>>75632788
he was referring specifically to a theological concept. not any organization.
>>
>>75628826
KEK WILLS IT

so i guess my question is: do you believe in meme magic?
>>
>>75624509
Post military I.D with blacked out/covered up info and time stamp or the thread gets deleted.
>>
>>75633041
Oh, was he? Perhaps it was Skull n Bones.
>>
>>75632973
well you're welcome. read up and come back to /pol/ after you learned something
>>
>>75632938
Ya exactly. They're split and understand themselves and the true nature of themselves so little they are literally spiritually considered dead.
>>
>>75633031
i'm not answering it because the mormon pontifex and Pablo Escobar are now deceased. moving on.
>>
>>75632904
mormons admit they are a diaspora tribe, mormons infitrate many court systems and are heavily invested in the privatized prison industrial complex
>>
>>75633044
lol.. no.. but it is amusing.
>>
>>75633191
Kek will surely strike you down.
>>
>>75633100
wow this guy.. didn't even read the original post.
>>
>>75633157
mormons are the most dangerous group in the United States. not the general mormon who thinks its cool to have 3 wives. the "elite" few mormons who are apostolic/genetically tied to Brigham Young. There is a reason why American History was divided into 2 sections for almost a century. Before Brigham Young died, and after.
>>
>>75624509
Op. Please give your thoughts on bohemian grove question. If you say you have rubbed shoulders with the powerful elite and also claimed the blood of saint Konrad you must have come across this at some point or are involved in some way.
>>
>>75633222
much get!
>>
>>75633156
That's not even an artful dodge. Pablo died well before 9/11, so if he wasn't relevant to the subject you wouldn't have mentioned his crew to begin with.

You aren't really making sense of anything. You said they were involved then said their heads were dead so we should move on. Throw me a bone here, prick.
>>
Know anything about operations in my country ?
>>
>>75627466
Fire whoever decided to cover up Sylvanas
>>
>>75633157
also Mormons are not Jewish. Mormons are Jewish the same way Adolf Hitler's father was "Hungarian"

Hitler wasn't his real last name, and his father was Northern Irish. You could say that Hitler was Hungarian if you assume that North Irish came from Iberia who were the vandalic tribes from Hungary and Khazaria.

Brigham Young was "Black Irish" which means his ancestors were not native to Ireland.

Adolf Hitler and Brigham Young are both Carthaginian.

The mormons consider Carthage, Missouri to be the garden of eden.
>>
>>75633523
yeah..your dictator is a kike agent and your money will keep getting more worthless
...enjoy.
>>
i am now a #hillary hawk
>>
>>75624509
lol this is so fucking stupid
>>
>>75632700

You mean when "God" created them. I have come to the theory that, After eating the apple and where cast away from paradise. They where thrown among the "Savage's world" outside Eden. It says so in the Bible tho literally. They where throw away to suffer in the world of savages, Something like that I don't remember exactly. But if you just connect the dots together it would, and makes a lot of sense within the old age's full of barbaric populations everywhere and the good will people (Let say fellows of god seeking for being forgiving) from throught the Age's to modern times.
>>
>>75633523
sorry guy, I have no knowledge of that whatsoever.
>>
>>75633604
We don't have a dictator and 1KM is 0.7 USD meaning it's better than the Canadian dollar
>>
>>75624509
This thread is fucking retarded.

Stop encouraging this faggot
>>
>>75633587
i know the text above is lengthy but that ties some of it together nicely! and it makes mormans just as "jewish" as khazarian turkish ashkenazis and the rest of the 12ish diaspora inbred supremacist hybrid swarm tribes...so thank you very much!
>>
>>75633484
when pablo died it left a lot of broke-ass drug dealers, smugglers, and pushers. The mormon pontifex practically had a fucking factory that produced radicalized criminals trying to scrape every dollar they can out of the inside of everyones bored out skull. they were scum.

Pablo Escobar had a fleet of airplanes at his disposal.

At some point during an investigation you have to look at motive.

I really can't give you any more information.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1136x640
Op..... No comment?
>>
>>75633707
whatever shitty flag that is you have a kike owned dictator whether you know it yet or not...get ready for the bubble to burst
>>
>>75633876
sorry guy I really don't have any comment on Bohemian Grove. I've never been there.. never been invited, will never go.
>>
>>75634061
Any thoughts at all? Positive thing, negative thing?
>>
>>75633873
Shame. I find it interesting even if unlikely.

Would you be able to name the pontifex you are referring to? I'm not very familiar with the Mormon church. Also, is there reading material online that makes this link? If you can't go into it, maybe it can be found elsewhere.
>>
>>75624509
How do we stop NSA faggots from crawling up everyone's asses in order to blackmail undesirable people into not pursuing business/politics?
>>
File: 1456883573133.jpg (86 KB, 600x629) Image search: [Google]
1456883573133.jpg
86 KB, 600x629
>>75633222
Oh shit.
>>
>>75634602
two words.

Jurisdictional Prerogative.

Don't elect a commander in chief whose jurisdictional prerogative makes you an "undesirable"

The biggest difference between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump is that Donald Trump is already swinging the Jursidictional Prerogative baseball bat and Hillary isn't.
>>
>>75634248
i'm completely neutral on the subject honestly.
the mock human sacrifice doesn't bother me at all.
>>
Op. Your sworn to protect the constitution and as I understand it it's based on natural law governing people. You also stated that people in positions of power have got there through bridgework. Stating it works towards making people accept the natural order of life and become more understanding. The groups you listed as bridge workers at their base work to establish or maintain systems of control over people through suttle and not so suttle manipulation. In a way then would your oath to protect the constitution not put you at odds with these groups? Or are they one and the same? I'm no expert on the US constitution but the idea just hit me there
>>
>>75624846
would fugg
>>
File: 1452745142764.jpg (284 KB, 780x999) Image search: [Google]
1452745142764.jpg
284 KB, 780x999
>>75633222
>>75633222
Whoah, checked

>>75624509
Is there an afterlife?
>>
>>75635269
i didn't say that they got there through bridge-work.

bridge work has a tendency to make people more understanding of the natural order of life. it isn't the purpose of bridge-work.

there are a lot of assumptions you're making by saying that the groups I mentioned work to maintain systems of control.

my oath does not put me at odds with any group unless they are a sworn enemy of the United States.

They are not one and the same.

The United States of America operates under the Rule of Law.
Order exists naturally. It is the natural state of the universe, legally speaking.
Bridge-work helps people understand these concepts, so that the Rule of Law can be maintained.
>>
>>75635709
Is Globalism going to win or nation states? Is climate change real?
>>
>>75635980
if globalism wins it won't be in our grandchildrens lifetime.

climate change is real.
>>
File: image.png (172 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
172 KB, 640x1136
>>75635709
Maybe I took the bridgework part wrong. Thanks for talking with me about this eather way, it was just an idea that popped in my head there.
>>
OP confirmed General Butt-Naked
>>
>>75636395
actually I am wearing underwear.
>>
>>75635709
The groups I mentioned in my opinion do manipulate people. As an example say the Catholic Church. Basicly a good message but the threat on damnnation is used. Freemasonry and illuminati are highly structured organizations holding knowledge back from lower levels exerting control of higher levels over lower levels. There is a deep understanding of things there but keeping knowledge from the masses eather to keep them ignorant for their own good or for other motives leaves a big power imbalance that can be taken advantage of.
>>
>>75636395
And Two-Pac army. Crazy Africans
>>
>>75625234
>polemic
i don't think you understand the definition of this word, burger

your duping of /pol/lution is over
>>
>>75636498
>>75624509

Are you mindlessly pro-war like the rest of the military?
>>
File: nigga.jpg (2 KB, 106x125) Image search: [Google]
nigga.jpg
2 KB, 106x125
prove it
post uniform or rank patch
>>
>>75637117

Because if you look at history, america is one of the most violent nations in the past several thousand years. There are exceptions, but if you look at the number of wars per decade america is easily in the top ten.

Mencius said those skilled in war deserve the highest punishment, and imo the only people who should serve in the military are the worst of felons. But now war is a glorious, patriotic, heroic thing.

So, to clarify, do you think america's wars are heroic or degenerate?
>>
>>75637283
another person that didn't read the original post
>>
>>75637482
no i'm not mindlessly pro-war..
america is like that because it was born out of a centuries long conflict between carthage and rome
>>
>>75628826
>General
Why are we wasting time on this?
>>
>>75629410

If you feel you are powerless does that mean you think there is someone else "behind the scenes" who is more powerful than the president/military? Netanyahu perhaps?
>>
>>75638375
as I was replying to you the page closed suddenly as I was typing.. and was replaced with new tab.....
>>
>>75638375
Not behind the scenes ameribro. If he's legit which I actually think he is, picture actually knowing people in the positions of power he says he knows. You would quickly realize how little power you have when reflecting upon yourself vs them.
>>
>>75624509
>>75638252

What do you think is most likely to lead to America's downfall? Russian hacker mafia, Israel, isis, Warsaw pact, Roman style societal decay, or something else?

Would America actually fire all nuclear weapons out of spite if they lost a world war? Afaik that is actually part of your nuclear deterrence policy.

How much does the nsa spy on civilians? Do they use it just to catch "terrorists" or do they use tao to catch weed dealers and pedos too?
>>
>>75638375
ahem...

i feel powerless mostly because the government will not pay me because they do not want to renegotiate the terms of the contract.

I do not have the ability to renegotiate.

I answer only to the president, and the governor of the state I'm in has co-jurisdictional oversight powers.

This creates a metaphorical 2 dicks in the ass situation where the dicks are fighting eachother inside my anus.

It isn't pleasant.
>>
>>75639169

So the government still follows all the "protocols" that were laid down? Because the cia doesn't seem to give a shit about the law.
>>
>>75639119
what will ultimately lead to America's downfall would be any continuation or flare-up of the Carthage/Rome conflict, believe it or not.

The Carthaginian faction is responsible for the Holocaust, and they still have teeth.

They are also responsible for the American Civil War, and push their blind moralist lies on everyone like handing out 100 pound sandbags to everyone right before they shoot them in the face.
>>
File: holohoax.jpg (353 KB, 990x1278) Image search: [Google]
holohoax.jpg
353 KB, 990x1278
>>75639449

I don't understand this Carthage vs. Type thing you're talking about. Who's Carthage and Rome today?

And the Holocaust wasn't even a big event, just a bunch of pows in one place.
>>
I have a question. If the US was threatened by an all powerful foreign faction (not a country), and its military and nuclear capabilities (ICBM, SLBM, Bombers) were entirely neutered would the American government capitulate or would they encourage an insurgency? Would the US attempt to destroy the entire world in attempt to keep foreign powers off the US (i.e. through a doomsday device)?
>>
>>75639757
Not type, rome. Sorry I'm on a tablet.

And what about the other two questions? :3
>>
>>75624509
More "sovereign" citizen, the US went bankrupt and replaced the Republic with a corporation, legal nonsense.

Have a nice day, "general".
>>
>>75639449

Tell me what you know about Remote Viewers and Astral Projection.

Is it commonly practiced and have you ever read any reports concerning it?
>>
>>75639910

Why do you idiots keep telling him to go away? If you think he's lying then you're just eating bait by calling him out.
>>
>>75627102
Forget to take your pills today, sczizo?
>>
>>75639169
>where the dicks are fighting eachother inside my anus
Why do I suddenly want to see a political cartoon of this?
>>
>>75639757

There have been wars between the Celts and the Germanics for millennia. Vandalic tribes and Celtic tribes at one point in ancient history were allied against the Germanics/Scandinavians.

Odin/Godan/God is the supreme deity of the Germanic and Norse religions. Christianity is descended from the old Norse religion. Their center of power is considered to be Rome, and the Pope is their leader.

Many people with Carthaginian ancestry worship God and practice Christianity.

And then you have Adolf Hitler and Brigham Young and his descendants.
>>
>>75639765
i have no idea how to answer that, and even if I did I'd probably refuse.
>>
>>75639984
no comment.
>>
>>75640196
I forgot to add that Carthaginians actually originated in Iberia and were celts. Carthage was an outpost of the Phoenician trade network, but the Celts/Vandals took it over.
>>
>>75640373

I thought so, degenerate.

Tell me what you know about the bloodlines.

The groups above you, are you aware of their beliefs concerning Charlemagne and his bloodline?

Have you considered the level at which your soul is in jeopardy?
>>
>>75640531
there is only one bloodline, and it isn't really a line. Catholics drink sacramental wine because of their faith in the blood of Christ.
>>
>>75640673

Your point being?
>>
>>75640723
you really can't be serious if you say something so polemically about charlemagne this and that but then you don't even understand the bloodline of christ.
>>
>>75640825

I'll try to explain what I mean then.

There has been a heavy belief within the Royalty and elites that Charlemagne is descended from Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene.

Every Royal Family has documented proof that they are descended from Charlemagne.

Princess Diana's family had to prove that she had this when she married Prince Charles.
>>
>>75640825

Also it's interesting that you mentioned Christ in the first place.

Did you immediately know what I was referring to? I think you must have to some degree.
>>
is Trump gonna win?
>>
>>75638252
Is this where you tell us that vampires are real and they are the Carthaginians?

lol this thread is gold >>75639449
>>
>>75641110
i honestly don't think that he will
>>
>>75627391
archive.is links are 100% safe, look them up. Or use a VPN. for a general of some sort you sure are a big baby about a link. If you dont click out of preference, then you're still a baby, this is 4chan.
>>
>>75641110
gib australian dollar back
>>
>>75625494
Well, it was 99% constitution until they started using it as toilet paper.
>>
>>75641110
decently rare
>>
>>75641234

How involved have you been in the formation of the EU Army?

How much do you know about it?
>>
>>75633222
cuck wills it
GG op
>>
>>75640968
what you're referring to has more to do with God than only Jesus Christ himself.

My understanding is that there is an Arch between Jesus Christ and God. The Royal families of Europe have held onto that connection for a very long time. It's part of their religious beliefs and part of the natural order.
>>
File: canteven.png (505 KB, 507x509) Image search: [Google]
canteven.png
505 KB, 507x509
>>75625234
>theological theory rather than any govt plan or policy

cause those things could never ever intersect, right satan?
>>
>>75641110
Im no rarefag... but
>>
>>75641529
>>75640673
>>75639449

I'm now very worried that someone like you is a general.
>>
>>75636063
Because it will be in ours, right ;^)
>>
>>75641529

Were you Catholic?
>>
>>75641648
i didn't say that my understanding of it was canon.
>>
>>75641682
i have much respect for the catholic faith, but I consider myself to be a non-denominational christian. I've never been inside of a catholic church. I've been to a baptist church, and a church of the nazarene
>>
File: 1459621455399.jpg (43 KB, 475x401) Image search: [Google]
1459621455399.jpg
43 KB, 475x401
Can someone help me with some retorts for anti-trumpers?

if you guys could answer the usual shit i get

>trump hates blacks
>hates mexicans
>hates mexico
>will start ww3
>evil and rude
>talks too much shit
>is a big liar
>obama is good
>obama hates trump so trump is bad
>obama dindunuffin hes a good pres

if you guys could give me some stuff and info to shit on libtard friends?
thanks ameribros and all
M A G A
>>
>>75641648

Since I don't know much about OPs background, it's hard for me to guess his line of thinking.

I have a feeling that people working with leaders have unique religious backgrounds, so it's hard to grasp their mindsets when it comes to that.

He was already unwilling to comment on Astral Projection, which means that he knows that it is real. He also knows that magick is real to at least an extent. Or if he's especially narrow-minded... he might thinks that remote viewing/astral projection is something that proves that "our minds are stronger than we know" or other bullshit.

It all depends on him, and how deeply he thinks about this sort of thing.

He might be a General, but where he is on the hierarchy of "leaders" so to speak isn't exactly known. Everything is so compartmentalized. There's no telling what fragments of information he could have which will give us a clue into how things operate.

It's like an anon from earlier said. We have to ask the right questions.

>>75641857

Well that's interesting. How much political power would you say that scientologists have?
>>
>>75642069
i have no comment because you and I don't use the same terminology. you seem to read websites to gain "knowledge" whereas the terminology I use is from firsthand experience.
>>
>>75642194

Are you willing to talk about your firsthand experiences?
>>
>>75642252
you can ask questions and i might answer you, but i'm not going to spew stories out
>>
>>75642339

Do you believe that Astral Projection is real, and have you done it yourself?
>>
>>75642415
nope, and nope.
>>
>>75642069
Start looking into occulted knowledge. Also I'm not sure what your definition of magic is but it's not spell casting or something along those lines. Look up the actual definition of magic and dark sorcery. More to do with enacting change with accordance of the will or Will. Will being will of the universe and will being the will of man. Can't remember the exact definition off the top of my head, it's 5 in the morning here and I need to go to bed and not stay up all night on 4chan
>>
>>75642524

Have you read any reports or seen anything that shows Governmental experimentation regarding these sorts of things?
>>
>>75642529

Nobody that high on the pyramid would be doing a Q&A on /pol/.
>>
and with that I bid you all good night.
>>
>>75643408
Do come back and answer more questions again, please. It's nice that you're trying to at least give us some insight to put us on a better path.
>>
good night
>>
File: easter phi.gif (19 KB, 475x475) Image search: [Google]
easter phi.gif
19 KB, 475x475
>>75624509
what do you know about the great circle alignment that goes through easter island and giza?

is phi important?
Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.