[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Namibia/ PROJECT UPDATE 8.0: "LAND AHOY!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52
File: llllllllllhh.png (910 KB, 675x669) Image search: [Google]
llllllllllhh.png
910 KB, 675x669
This project aims to establish a European oriented state in Namibia as a fail-safe in case of the fall of Western Civilization.

We buy up the land and settle communities.

Without revealing too much, some updates:

>We have gathered a group of dedicated members and willing donors.

>We are almost finished with the website

>We are eyeing property the size of San Marino.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4
>>
File: Untitled.png (8 KB, 618x281) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
8 KB, 618x281
This includes certain requirements to become citizens of this state. Namely:

>IQ average must be 100+

>If your IQ is ~just~ under 100 you can still qualify if you are ~exceptionally~ strong/athletic.

>No major heredity diseases, no birth deformities

>All faiths allowed except Judaism, Islam and "New Age"

>If you’re a like 1/8 Jew by blood only you might still be considered.

>May not be obese or anorexic. If not fit, get fit.

>First language must be Indo-European, Uralic/other European

>No transgenderism, paedophilia, furries or feminism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5_SP1ChuuY
>>
>>75624122
fucking wut?
>>
File: 27.jpg (66 KB, 406x525) Image search: [Google]
27.jpg
66 KB, 406x525
FAQ

>Is it whites only?

For citizenship yes. We won’t be answering each “is X white?” question. If you adhere to all of these points but aren’t white we can still use your help as you still get access to the country, just no political power. But no outright Blacks or Arabs.

>Why Namibia?

1. It has the lowest population density of any nation other than Mongolia.
2. It uses English as its primary mode of communication.
3. The population of 2m is overwhelmingly concentrated on the Northern border, and there are 4.5 million whites in South Africa that want their own nation and can’t all afford to emigrate like less than 300k Rhodesians did.
4. We are sick of getting cucked in the west, and want to make a nation with our own rules from the ground up the right way.
5. Super cheap desert land that can be artificially irrigated with modern technology. Namibian Dollar is shit, 16x less than USD.
6. A lot of undeveloped mines and offshore energy sources.

>What about the Namibian army?
Literally a meme; a handful of wwii tanks that they aren’t sure are operational and 2 attack helicopters.

>This isn’t possible
Israel did it and in a heavily populated and disputed area. The difficulty is scaled down 1000x here.

>Why not X white area/country?

Cucked governments would never allow this and it isn’t as cheap. Also, vast untapped resources in Namibia.

>Won’t this be a sausage fest?

Red pilled Afrikaner and German Namibian girls.

>This can’t be real?

We got in the news boi. http://www.vice.com/read/white-colony-in-namibia-773

>UN would fuck your shit up

This is completely legal and beneficial to Namibia overall.

>What kind of people are you looking for?

STEM field colonists and experts on manufacturing and infrastructure construction. Willing farmers and builders also needed.

>How can I join/observe?

We’re using Kikebook ~temporarily~ until we can get the website finished.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xxKsjU5Q3A
>>
File: 1464195315104.png (164 KB, 601x590) Image search: [Google]
1464195315104.png
164 KB, 601x590
If you are interested, feel free to ask questions. The community has no fixed hierarchy as of yet, but movements always start out as ideas.
>>
>>75624275
Are guns legal in Namibia?
>>
sage report hide
>>
AAAHHHHHH!

Wie de fok dink jy is jy, this won't work. I hope the Basters, Bantu and Khoe will get title to your bland after purchase.

Orania is a failure, so will this.
>>
>>75624504
For game hunting yes, we plan to smuggle in bigger arms and make our own.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 240x180
>>75624122

>doesn't want to live near minorities
>moves to Africa
>>
File: 542323.jpg (191 KB, 959x570) Image search: [Google]
542323.jpg
191 KB, 959x570
Fuck off

/pol/ is a bunch of incompetent teenage boys. Stop roleplaying autism

The government of Namibia is not going to allow a bunch of racists to come in and set up a racist commune.
>>
>>75624679
I've never heard of the Namibian government doing anything so it might be possible
>>
File: 14143175[1].jpg (105 KB, 392x400) Image search: [Google]
14143175[1].jpg
105 KB, 392x400
>>75624679
this
>>
>>75624223
Some guy is trying to swindle money away from the autistic losers on /pol/.
>>
>>75624679
>what is bribery
>>
File: image.png (343 KB, 401x440) Image search: [Google]
image.png
343 KB, 401x440
Stop, this is more cringy than /pol/-colony

What's a bunch of overweight autists gonna do against millions of nig Nogs with AKs
>>
>>75624673
Except that its only Whites and you are allowed to have weapons and protect yourselves. It will be open season basically.
>>
File: alexander_the_great.jpg (67 KB, 233x350) Image search: [Google]
alexander_the_great.jpg
67 KB, 233x350
>>75624929
Fight like our ancestors using whit and skill and conquer that which is perceived to be the impossible.
>>
>>75624771

That's because amongst African countries they are largely competent. That is why you have not heard shit about Namibia.

This whole idea is batshit. And any effort to supplant the Namibian government by White Nationalists will be swiftly crushed.
>>
damn all these shills
>0.02 cents has been deposited into your account
>>
>its another /pol/ roleplays that theyre going to buy land and make a weird political incest community episode
these reruns are too much
>>
>>75625267
>0.02 cents
>>
What languages will be in use?

What will the economic produce of these communities be?
>>
>>75624122
OP you are committing one of the first mistakes of warfare

>Underestimating your enemy

No army no matter how great or small is "meme tier." Every arm must be evaluated as fit and ready for combat. 9,500 active duty soldiers with potential up to 665,000 is a serious undertaking. To initially take that on you would need 30,000 troops and on top of that you would need an extra 120,000 troops to take on the conscription troops after initial contact. Your troops would need to be at least French Foreign Legion tier trained with a mid level leadership experience of 4 years military service (brownie points for deployment/combat time) and a senior leadership experience of 10+ years with hopefully 2-4 years of combat/deployment time.

This is not even counting the logistical support network that would be needed to establish such a military force. You're gonna need medical support, munitions, ammo, supplies for repairs, food, water, clothing, guns, ect.

/pol/ is hardly the place to ask for this kind of networking. You're better off trying to make contacts with large banking enterprises and corporate sponsors and even then it is extremely risky business because global ethics is viral to a companies reputation.

http://www.globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=namibia
>>
>>75624379
How many people do you have?
When are the first people moving?
How much money do I need?
How do I join?
>>
>>75625311
thanks bud I could use that one fifth of one tenth of a cent in my life because anyone who has seen these faggy "lets go colonize the pacific northwest" or "lets go colonize rural maine" or "i literally have a few hundred acres in texas all we need is a well seriously lets do this" or "lets just go to africa and take some shithole place" (sound familiar?) threads is an anti-you shill.

3 or 4 years ago I even bought into this shit, until I grew up and realized that it will never happen and if it did I wouldnt want to be around a bunch of social outcast internet autists who will never cause a single material thing they complain about come into being.

So yeah, may I have another fifth of a tenth of a cent from Correct the Record?
>>
>living in Africa
>being surrounded by Africans
>dealing with malaria
>giant poisonous spiders
>giant deadly snakes
>ants that will eat elephants alive
>rouge militia groups
>violent muslim armies traveling around everywhere
>the fucking malaria
>government ran by 70 IQ Africans who would sign your death warrants for the price of a cheese burger
>malaria

Just throw $100,000 together between a group of you chuckle fucks and buy some land out in the forest or desert in America. Its safe, its actually realistic, its absurdly easy, there is no malaria.

Just like the sea steading fags, just like the ones who were going to take over an island, just like the ones who were going to start a colony in Siberia, all of you continue to choose absurd and unrealistic goals because you have no real intention of ever following through. This is just role playing and fantasy.
>>
>>75625360

This. Namibia is not some shit tier incompetent African cess pit. It actually better off then many South American or Asian countries when it comes to government and military organization.

If anything, you would have better luck trying to get along with the locals and trying to integrate yourself into the existing structure rather then trying to supplant it.
>>
>>75625615
in exchange for the (you) have 0.04 cents
>>
I met the president of Namibia. He's a dick, he wouldn't shake my hand. I'm in.
>>
i would totally do this if you guys allowed me to have a harem of wives

no harem
no dice
>>
What was the white birth rate line in South Africa around the time the whites lost power?
>>
>>75624122
Walvis Bay is comfy af.
>>
Are we an actual part of the Nambian country or our own independent state?

Can we take over Nambia in the political sense and kick all the current people out to nigeria or something?
>>
>>75626182
>Can we take over Nambia in the political sense and kick all the current people out to nigeria or something?

Are you fucking autistic?
>>
Why dont you guys come to America? Are you still that bent on Africa that you want to keep dealing with the same fucking shit in a different place? Anyway, I believe in you bro. Do what you gotta do. Im gonna stay comfy in my two bed house right outside the city. I honestly can say the only times I have felt truly unsafe have been when traveling abroud.
>>
>>75625838
You should have a lot of children to make future ubermensch
>>
File: tumblr_mz3yu1TszU1sr1ki0o2_500.gif (986 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mz3yu1TszU1sr1ki0o2_500.gif
986 KB, 500x377
>>75625838
>harem of wives
>implying you will find even one woman interested in this
>>
>>75626182
We just create large agrarian communities for a decade or two, build our own infrastructure.

If shit hits the fan, we should already number in the thousands and be armed to the teeth and the government can't do shit. We will have been training for that moment for 10 or 20 years.

The difference between this and other threads is that we are actually making progress and are about to purchase land.
>>
>>75626419
You realize that Namibia's military is backed by Brazil, China, Italy, Germany, South Africa, Ukraine, Moldova, and The United States right?
>>
Hello, yes I am a prince from these lands. Please send me money and I shall ensure these lands are free for your use.
>>
>>75626710
>THE IDEA IS NOT MILITARY CONFLICT

We plan to settle the country.
>>
>>75626419
Didn't the Baster secession fail in 1994?
>>
File: ML_de_Villiers_1917.jpg (22 KB, 220x314) Image search: [Google]
ML_de_Villiers_1917.jpg
22 KB, 220x314
>>75626419
>in a few years... We will number in the few thousands
You are obviously fucking lying. Where are all these people? Tons are interested but they just happen to not mention it. This is a scam and not even a good scam. You are just going to take these loser's money and run off.
>>
>>75626864
We aren't kikes.
>>
Ayo hol up. Wouldn't it be easier to buy an island off some meme country like Fiji and then set up a community there? We wouldn't have to worry about dindus or arid desert land. Once we make enough money we can then buy some of the surrounding islands. Once we have an armed forces, we can declare independance and perhaps suck America's cock to make them look the other way. Then we can go full racist rogue state.
>>
>>75626849
A country or leader of a country with any brain or political guile would see right through you settlement and realize that you are supplanting the population.

You're failing politics anon.
>>
>>75627001
They probably want the German legacy of these lands.
>>
File: 1464573530426.jpg (12 KB, 295x349) Image search: [Google]
1464573530426.jpg
12 KB, 295x349
>>75626938
Not an argument. This is doomed to fail.
>>
you guys have been posting this crap for months now yet you still cant make a website , your incompetence is your downfall
>>
>>75627225
Even Greece sees the so far failure of this shit
>>
READ THE FAQ
>>
>>75624664
Why only game hunting? What about personal defense and fun?
>>
>>75627225
>MONTHS

This has been on for only a week.....
>>
>>75627330
;)
>>
>>75627296
It takes a couple of hours and a .txt file to make a decent webpage. If you can't do that in a matter of weeks then nobody should trust you to take money from nazi weebs and use it to buy a plot of land in a shithole meme country.
>>
>Namibia
Why not South Africa? We can establish an autonomous zone there.
Namibia is one of the driest deserts in the world.
>>
>>75627341
ok 3 weeks , but the other chan has had a board for years that vi ce artcle was in 2014 i think
>>
Jews will just convince indiginous dindus to overthrow you.
>>
File: IMG_1048.png (99 KB, 377x377) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1048.png
99 KB, 377x377
>>75627296
be more efficient at your job. If you are trying to market a product or service you need to establish lines of credibility. So far, you have vague promises and hopeful dreams. No website, no established plan other than "We are buying land soon" (to which you haven't even shown a shred of evidence who this "we" is)

I am being hugely critical for a reason, step up your game scrub. Northwestern Front has better and more credibility than you do so far.
>>
>Fuck those shitskins coming to Europe
>Let's set up a whitetopia in Africa

>/pol/
>>
>>75624122
Are Hispanics allowed desu
>>
>>75627367
listen kaffir if you have the website up in less than 24hrs ill donate 10 bc if not then ill sage and report everytime you make this crap
>>
>>75624275
>white
>for citizenship
>namibia

how are you going to make the namibia government to recognise your shit

I am sure namibians wont give a fuck about legality when they kick you out, probably SA will even help and then you will have nowhere to go
>>
>>75627618
To hunt the beast you must become the beast
>>
>>75625628
>buy some land out in the forest or desert in America
The problem with that is if you post "no nigger" signs, you'll have the government come after you, and if you arm yourself, the FBI and ATF will surround you and kill you, like in Waco.

So no, it's definitely not safe there.
>>
>>75627682
Why not just go to an already white country like Russia or Hungary that isn't cucked
>>
>>75624795
un hispano en NZ.... hola amigo!
>>
>>75624122
You should provide evidence for your operations or noone above iq 100 will join you anyway.
>>
>>75625757
>implying an american peasant would have the privilege to met your majesty Hage Geingob
>>
All i can imagine is 20 obese autists rolling up to a dense jungle and immediately die of HIV
>>
its a slide thread anytime someone poses a difficult question the SA proxy fag disappears
>>
Most of you niggers don't even know basic survival or how to live off the land and are shitposting about pipe dreams while being NEETs, let alone create a "utopia" in the middle of the Namib desert.
>>
>>75624122
WHY HELLO THERE
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,t.jpg (99 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,t.jpg
99 KB, 800x800
>>75627605
Go on the facebook group

>This project is secret for obvious reasons

If you have valuable skills to offer you will be informed more about what is going on.
>>
>>75628126
OP would have better odds trying to resurrect Rhodesia
>>
>>75627727
Try doing that in Nambia, you retard. The police will kill you on the spot.
>>
File: posts_2041_16x9_520.jpg (30 KB, 520x292) Image search: [Google]
posts_2041_16x9_520.jpg
30 KB, 520x292
Can I join your cute little club, OP?
>>
What will the /pol/ony's name be
>>
this is a terrible idea I hope you guys do this
>>
>>75628237
I think the idea behind it was you outgun Namibian police.
After what happened in Rh... in Zimbabwe, an enterprise such as this surely needs lots and lots of guns.
>>
File: smith.jpg (32 KB, 243x400) Image search: [Google]
smith.jpg
32 KB, 243x400
>I'm purposefully being vague because the amount of progress we have made is highly confidential, we must protect against shills.
>>
>>75624379
So no Jews by blood or religion because my mother is Jewish which makes me a Jew.
>>
THIS must be the most retarded idea I've seen.

I'm all for the idea, but this wont work.
If anything comes of it, if you manage to get at least 500+ citizens, who are healthy, IQ 100+, Christian, fit and straight.
You get to zambia (lol).
You will all be a target surrounded by "invaders/hostiles".

>israel did it
LOL, you think the jews turned up with guns, destroyed the inhabitants, and built their own city?

No. They used the British army to fight the 7 day war, they paid the arabs to build their houses, and they got funding from the US government for military, built by the biggest and richest banking family on the planet, backed by the most powerful nations.
No jew stepped foot in israel until it was built and safe to live.

If you plan to overestimate 500 whites vs blacks + western liberals who dont want to see this work out. Then goodluck.
But i think you need to re-plan this. And if you come up with a decent plan, just do it. dont post it here until you are "recruiting"
>>
>>75624195

if i only have one jewish grandparent, does that make me 1/4 or 1/8 jew
>>
>>75628220
I checked the group, it is unavalible
>>
File: sdj.png (9 KB, 618x267) Image search: [Google]
sdj.png
9 KB, 618x267
If you want to find out more, go on the Facebook group and make yourself seem useful.
>>
>>75628388
>FFS

WE DON'T PLAN ARMED CONFLICT.
>>
This Wil raíl you are being explicitely racist in an era where that doesnt fly no more, be more sly, more political, start industry in Namibia
>>
>>75628399
1/4, sorry m8
>>
>>75628451
Ok checked it again. The amount of members you have is seriously not enough.
>>
>>75628534
We are planning that.

I can't reveal too much on /pol/

that includes how this will be done.

If you are interested in the concept. go on facebook and make yourself seem useful.
>>
>>75628588
We've only been active for a week, we don't plan to go with just this few obv.
>>
>>75628588
how many they are?
>>
>>75628724
in a week we gathered 100+
>>
>>75628724
op wants to keep it secret so I'll let him be a secret squirrel.
>>
>>75628784
How many are women?
>>
>>75624379
how about we see some pictures of the little colony you got going on, as proof. I'm not giving you my shekels till I see some pics.
>>
>>75624275

Vice isn't news.

I wish you the best of luck, however.

Also, you should bring the robot army meme into reality. Even if its just a bunch of neckbeards fielding some remote-controlled killbots, it's definitely something you could do if you're not constrained by conventional morals
>>
File: Example.jpg (62 KB, 626x465) Image search: [Google]
Example.jpg
62 KB, 626x465
>>75628895
>>
>>75628895
>OP says property has been identified
>Demands pic of a working colony.
>>
>>75628829
If OP is actually serious, I hope none. The niggers smell a white woman from over 200km away and will attempt to crawl up to her for rape and shit even if their hands and legs are cut off. Bringing one of them to Africa would be a death sentence for every white male within 10km radius.
>>
>>75628687
You're best bet because I doubt your numbers will increase largely in the future is to start a mining company and go after precious minerals. Gain significant revenue sources and develop local infrastructure for the town you're based in. Eventually reach outside the town for increased employment. Slowly bribe and subvert local politicians but keep the anschultz to an extreme minimum. You have to create the need to immigrate and you can use that as momentum. This plan would cost in US $100,000- $500,000. Even then this does not guarantee success.
>>
>>75624122
How much agriculture can you do on a desert area the size of San Marino?
You're going to need assloads of land, which is probably feasible in Namibia, but you don't need hundreds of settlers for what is essentially a large scale farming operation that you're going to have to mechanise anyway to make sense on that scale.
>>
>>75628220
Jim? Is that you Mr Jones? Can we have real Kool Aid this time?
>>
>>75629146
shit even providing water would also wield significant power.
>>
>>75624122
you guys gonna establish a militia force?
>>
>>75625149
Absolutely delusional.
>>
>>75624122
>We have gathered a group of dedicated members and willing donors.
no you havent. "Willing donors" on the internet means absolutely nothing. This is a straight up disingenuous lie. The "/board/ starts a country" thing has been tossed around for years and nothing happens because it's just a pipedream.
>We are almost finished with the website
Does it really take that long to make a small website? I made like 10 back when I was 12.
No you aren't. You found something on google.
>>75624195
>be building a new country
>country is in dire need of manpower
>let's narrow the pool of immigrants so low that we'll have about 10 citizens!
>>75624275
>make a white-only country
>be surrounded by black nationalist countries
>get embargo'd by every western country in existance
>thinks a handful of stormfags can defeat a small military
>thinks women will come
This is hilarious and I had quite a hardy laugh. Hell if I was feeling generous I'd toss you a nickle on paypal.

oh and >>75624664
>Doesn't expressly state guns can be used for personal protection
LOL
>>
>>75628555
/pol/ has not swallowed the ultimate red pill of the Jewish masterrace yet, but it is clear why the jews were able to do this and whites won't. Jews have the highest IQ, highest wealth, and highest political influence out of any group in on earth.

If you want this to work you need at least some power player to help out. If by some miracle you are as serious as you say, you are going to have to accept Asians and make deals with china. China is trying to colonize Africa right now, so they may be sympathetic to your cause if you talk about the glorious Chinese, and how they will save Africa.
>>
File: CiIrSqZW0AEsN01.jpg (21 KB, 480x274) Image search: [Google]
CiIrSqZW0AEsN01.jpg
21 KB, 480x274
>>75624195
>tfw iq of ~130
>white nationalist
>1/4 jew
Just fug my shid :-DDD
>>
File: Pepe Jazz Hands.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Jazz Hands.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>75629494
He will let you in if your DNA test shows otherwise. That is if his White homeland ever happens.
>>
>>75628621
go on facebook reveal urself so we can add you to the execution list

consider yourself warned
>>
>>75624122
won't happen, if you even try you're just going to waste money and time of people involved
>>
>>75624122
How do you enforce the deeds? Are there extra costs associated with that?
>>
>>75624122
Every time I see this thread I laugh.
I really hope this comes to fruition so in five years I can see the news headlines about you getting bombed.
>>
If I'm over 100 IQ but my wife isn't can WE still join ?
>>
File: Kumano-1.jpg (32 KB, 623x219) Image search: [Google]
Kumano-1.jpg
32 KB, 623x219
Will the state be in the country or at the coast? Having a small navy would be pretty fucking awesome.
>>
>>75630000
No, you must lead your wife to the gas chambers.
>>
>>75624122
Do I qualify?

>truck driver
i do not have any engineering/building ability but can drive trucks around the place

>martial artist
i can train our citizenry in brazilian jiu jitsu
>>
For roads you guys should go old school and build them like the Romans did. Just invest in a mad cat and you can have roads that last fucking forever. Charge people too
>>
>>75630000
your quads grants you permission to bring your wife after she passed inspection offcourse
>>
>>75629999
Kek works in mysterious ways
>>
You're standards are unrealistic, you'll either end with 100 people that won't be able to do shit or you'll accept a massive number of retarded skinheads and the like that will fuck everything up.
>>
im here
>>
>>75630220
hey finance fag have you stolen the money yet?
>>
>>75624122

Sounds like a real estate scam.
>>
File: ron paul sweating.gif (2 MB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
ron paul sweating.gif
2 MB, 260x260
>>75630192
we're already over 150 mate
and it's been like a week or two

>>75630247
i'm greek so who knows
>>
>>75630326
nah its a psyop they want peoples fb

i told the SA proxy fag if he has the website ready in 24hr hell get 10 bc and he abandoned thread
>>
>want to go
>id probably be the only woman there and cause the whole thing to collapse in a day

nope
>>
File: 1461369053674.gif (396 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
1461369053674.gif
396 KB, 280x280
>yfw /pol/ militia takes over Namibia in a coup and reinstates apartheid in 5 years
>>
>>75630435
>women
>on /pol/

pfffff lawl
>>
>>75630435
Bravo, Estonia!
>>
>>75630435
implying we let landwhales in
>>
>>75630192

.... compared to the rest of Africa..?
>>
>>75630435
This gif is honestly starting to trigger me.
Why are Estonians so obsessed with it?
>>
>>75629456
>Donors
We have actually have donors. You can choose not to believe it if you want. We're not even asking for contributions in this thread, it's just to recruit.

>Website
We want a professional grade website, not a middle schooler's wordpress.

>Land
Wrong. We are in contact with a land owner who happens to be good friends with a member, and we have expressed our interest in it.

>Immigrant acceptance
What can we say? We want smart, dedicated people. Just because you aren't one doesn't mean they don't exist.

>How will we fight them?
We don't need to. I won't tell you our plan, but I will mention that it does NOT involve armed conflict.

>Guns
Namibia is strict on gun laws. Everyone will have the right to bear arms when our colony is notable, but at first we'll have to stick with minimal weapons. Again, we do not plan on aggravating the locals.
>>
>>75630567
Perhaps every Eesti post made on /pol/ is made by the same poster who only has this one gif
>>
Sounds like a complete scam.
>>
>>75630609
You should begin writing up documents such as a constitution.
>>
>>75630192
The IQ restriction is to prevent retard skinheads
>>
>>75624122
Who's in charge of this project? Do you have engineers from different fields, tradesmen, and laborers?
>>
>>75630683
We have actually started on it. Of course, it'll be refined as we make more progress, but we have started.
>>
>>75625628
There is no malaria in south west Africa genius. He literally said desert land.
>>
You are fucking retarded if you think you can make a white supremacist nation without getting invaded by neighboring African countries, some coalition led by USA and over 9000 terrorist insurgencies.
>>
>>75627618
You know it's getting good when the ride continues in our safe space
>>
>>75630860

Let the boys play pillow fort in peace
>>
>>75630796
kaffir its costs billions to irrigate nambias fucking desert keep making this slide thread ill keep saging
>>
>>75630796
you could've said quinine, ya know, tonic water, that would be a solution given the malaria
>>
I have a great idea. Let's just conquer Sealand. Get some skinheads with AKs on a dinghy, slaughter the inhabitants of Sealand and we have our very own meme country. About enough room for 10 people but who cares.
>>
>>75629456
>if I was feeling generous I'd toss you a nickle
Judaism speaks
>>
You're gonna get fucked up if you actually go there.

The fact that your plan doesn't involve armed conflict doesn't mean that it won't come anyway.

If you don't do it, you'll be a joke. And if you do, you'll get slaughtered like cattle and raped by Jamal. Can't wait!
>>
>>75628687
the jews had the holocaust. the BIGGEST FUCKING TAILWIND FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS EVER.

Muh persecution. muh religious freedom..

not saying it won't work but plz dont compare it to Israel
>>
>>75625628
This meme about Africans having on average sub 90 IQs needs to end
>>
>>75631054
you high on cocaine rght now ?
>>
>>75630746
We have a small group of skilled individuals in charge of the project.

We also have many talented people in our Facebook group, from simple workers to electrical engineers.
>>
>>75630609
>We have actually have donors.
A few thousand dollars for cheap African land. Marvelous. Never the tens of thousands of dollars for infrastructure, housing, food, healthcare, and transportation.

>a land owner who happens to be good friends with a member
>implying that member isn't in on this scam
>>
>>75631107
You really think the population of entire countries is almost too mentally handicapped to live independently?
>>
If you actually get close to succeeding you'll get infiltrated by CIA and all kind of agencies that will work to destroy you from the inside. You guys are fucked and don't know what you're doing.
>>
Half Jew but high IQ, have proof I have genuine far right wing beliefs, would I be allowed?
>>
Can I walk around shorts and boots all day?
>>
>>75631018
>you'll get slaughtered like cattle and raped by Jamal.
>France
lol
>>
File: rhodesians.jpg (14 KB, 186x260) Image search: [Google]
rhodesians.jpg
14 KB, 186x260
>>75631385
>>
File: muh heritage.jpg (73 KB, 980x353) Image search: [Google]
muh heritage.jpg
73 KB, 980x353
>>75631228
chico have u seen africa without whites intervention ,
>>
>>75624122
why are you idiots planning this around namibia?

you think the niggers 200 miles north of the last place they all killed you are going to be nicer?
>>
>>75631136
So what happened to your SA proxy, onii-sama?
>>
My grandfather was a Jew, but he was from Scotland with red hair, blue eyes and pale skin.

I was raised atheist but I firmly believe in protestant morals. I hate muslims and zionists with a passion, but I also believe that christian creationists are crazy and potentially dangerous.

I am 6'6", 200lbs, I can squat 300 pounds and I am very educated and intelligent.

May I still be eligible for citizenship?
>>
>>75631397
Hell yeah. You bet I know a lot about how shitskins get all up on you on your own country. Just imagine what happens if you settle in their homeland. :^)
>>
>>75631224
Development happens gradually. We have ways to gain capital in the future. Right now all we need is money for tools, land, and a property in a developed city to serve as a pseudo-HQ. We're actually nearing our monetary goal for the first phase just from early backers.

>>75631454
I'm involved in this project, not the same guy as the SA anon.
>>
>>75631463
yes
>>
>>75631411
Yeah, can I now?
>>
>>75631484
I suppose you baguets would know given the aloha snackbarings
>>
http://www.namibian.com.na/index.php?page=archive-read&id=143919

http://allafrica.com/stories/201511060832.html

http://namibia-realestate.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=21:investing-in-namibia&catid=1:informative-articles&Itemid=6
>>
>>75631568
Can I please get answer from someone who is white?
>>
lel
>>
>>75631620
OP and supporters of this project might wanna read these
>>
>>75631607
Yup, that's my point. Just like you know how it feels to be bred out of existence by Pedro and his essos.
>>
>>75631599
as long as you're safe, sure

>>75631625
nice one but i'm white
>>
>>75629335
>even providing water would also wield significant power.
Try firewater, more profit.
>>
>>75631667
We will. Thank you for contributing.
>>
>>75624122
I remember this falling apart on cripplechan a long time ago. Why here and now? Nothing will change. (I'm the guy who was giving aviation advice for giggles).
>>
>>75631689
>my great-great-great-great-great-great grand mother was raped by turks, that means I am white!
>>
>>75631678
True, now let us feel feelings
>>
>>75631422
They may be dumb, savage and poor but mentally retarded is a stretch. They can operate machines, read and write and build structures even if in a shitty way
>>
Fun idea but it never works.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Australia

I wonder how you will attract white women to your colony and have it not just be a horde of spergs who will either go home quickly or start settling for the natives.
>>
>>75631512
>monetary goal
What is your monetary goal?

How much do you estimate all of this will cost?
>>
>>75631739
This is actually a continuation of the cripplechan attempt, to a degree. Think of it as a reboot.
>>
>>75628345
Can you at least give some info about the site being under construction?
Is there even an IRC where I can get some more detailed infos?
>>
>>75630934
of course youre a weeb
>>
>>75631753
lol not at all
why would you assume that, I have zero turkish genes
>>
>>75631792
have you ever even met one?

the ones capable of operating a machine are few and far between. the ones with a work ethic in addition to it, and trustworthiness in addition to THAT are so rare that employing them is never worth it unless they can be slapped in chains
>>
>>75624122
Who in their right mind will invest in an African country? Buy a Greek island.
>>
>>75624679
>>75624795
>t. americans who have never interacted/understood Africa whatsoever

topcuck m8, Africa is literally as simple as
>bribe gubment/stay on their good side (like Schindler at the beginning of the movie did w/ the Nazi's)
>???
>profit, and dank weed
>>
File: doggy paddle.webm (2 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
doggy paddle.webm
2 MB, 640x640
I'm almost positive this will never take off, but it's always fun to lurk these threads, even if it's just autistic roleplaying.
Good luck, though. Kudos if this actually works.
>>
>>75628502
100S OR 1000S OF WHITE PEOPLE GOING TO AFRIKA = ARMED CONFLICT. WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND? YOU WILL BE ATTACKED.
>>
>>75631920
>I have zero turkish genes
>>
>>75632043

You're the member who happens to be good friends with a land owner in Nambia, aren't ya?
>>
>>75630463
>apartheid

no, just no. the NP was so fucking short-sighted with that policy, literally only Calvinists could be that retarded.
>>
>>75632202
shut up you mountain jew
>>
>>75631833
It's hard to plan beyond our current phase, though it should be in the several ten thousands range for the tools and HQ to begin with. Land is a little different, as we're still negotiating on a price, so I really couldn't give you a good answer there.
>>
>>75624275
>This isn’t possible
>Israel did it
with the backing of the UK. Which foreign power would back such a project? Maybe Russia, but most likely they won't since they don't want to compromise their relationship with various African states
>>
>>75624929
>millions
try 9,500 across all branches, including logistics personnel. They're currently involved in a policing operation along the border with Angola as well. Just saying
>>
>>75632210
no, in fact I ain't even interested in the idea proposed by OP. I've been to the Karoo, couldn't imagine living in the deep Namib desert.

t. Cape Townian
>>
>>75629146

Try 10s if not 100s of millions of dollars.

This simply doesn't happen without backing of ze joos.
>>
>>75624122
Without using petrol (which will become too expensive and uneconomical this century) how will you fertilize the land there for agriculture?
>>
>>75624122
Why Namibia though? It's in Africa and it's just a fucking desert. Last month there was a thread about installing a /pol/ country in Guyana. Seems better desu
>>
http://www.namibiansun.com/local-news/racists-hatch-boer-nation-plan-for-namibia.61832
>>
>>75624122
Are white South Africans really fleeing to Naimbia/Botswana to flee post-apartheid violence? I've heard SA is a lost cause now which is sad because I am interested in Boer culture
>>
File: pedigree.jpg (33 KB, 457x1200) Image search: [Google]
pedigree.jpg
33 KB, 457x1200
>>75624122
Here is my pedigree. I am completely serious about wanting to join this project. How can I get involved?
>>
>>75632394
>2014
get out moor
>>
File: 1312138175245.png (895 KB, 639x720) Image search: [Google]
1312138175245.png
895 KB, 639x720
>>75632394
>>
you should check Russians giving away free land in far east

https://www.rt.com/business/341892-far-east-land-infrastructure/
>>
>>75632320
shits cheap in africa
>>
What happens to children born that do not meet the standards? Are there eugenics?
>>
invest in eastern poland
>>
>>75625149
This. We will go Gaugamela on their asses.
>>
>>75632530
and get invaded by russia?
heh
>>
>>75624122
What type of law enforcement are you going to have there. I have several people that have LEO experience in the States and are willing to move and start a new.
>>
>>75624122
That is very small.
>>
>>75625670
Nothing in the first paragraph is true. The majority of their (few) vehicles are from the 50s, they have a total of 9,500 personnel across all branches, who, like all African militaries, are poorly equipped, poorly trained, and have piss poor morale and no incentive to stand and fight. I can't say I know anything about their command structure but there is no reason to believe it's better than their neighbors. Take Nigeria for instance, which is one of the leaders in Africa, who can't even track down Boko Haram. Corruption and incompetence is commonplace.

Anyway if anyone followed through with this the best way to go about it is to get outside help. Unfortunately for would-be colonists, there isn't a Cold War era CIA or KGB willing to give them weapons and money.
>>
File: 1464431755889.jpg (7 KB, 300x179) Image search: [Google]
1464431755889.jpg
7 KB, 300x179
>>75624122
Where do you sign up?
>>
>>75632624
>underestimating the opponent

please read von Clausewitz
>>
Can we get more details on how the initial buildup is going to be?
How is the land going to be prepared for agriculture?
Clean water and electricity?
>>
>>75632453
why were you so offended by that? i don't get it
>>
>>75627296
Everyone is critical, but I think you have some interesting ideas.

There will be a flood of white refugees from SA in a few years and they won't be granted asylum in the west. Many if them will be used to Africa and red pilled.

What is Namibia's immigration system like?
>>
>>75626710
>backed
Nobody seems to understand how fighting works. Have you seen how well dumping modern tanks, artillery, and aircraft on the Iraqis has worked? They are barely making progress against ISIS even while IS forces are spread between two countries and are up against Kurds, Sunni and Shiite militias, coalition bombing, Russian bombing, and even western SOF? All they are tasked with is mopping up the shelled remains of occupying forces and holding ground and they can't do that much. "Aid" doesn't mean much anymore without competent people to use it
>>
File: 1457191191267.png (322 KB, 556x610) Image search: [Google]
1457191191267.png
322 KB, 556x610
>>75624195
>Bok van Blerk

Based.

Boers did nothing wrong.
>>
>>75632624
>muh shit tier military
Do you guys realize that the indipendence of Namibia is granted by the UN and all nations represented in the UN? No matter if done via military coup or political integration, a takeover of a country would trigger military intervention. Do you want to fight against the US military for some nigger infested desert?
>>
You people are fucking stupid. You could do this in a white country where you won't get malaria and be raped to death.
>>
File: 1461533559909.jpg (99 KB, 648x823) Image search: [Google]
1461533559909.jpg
99 KB, 648x823
>>75624679
There's no problem. Look at Oranjemund in Namibia's South-West, a mining town where access is controlled by the corporation.
>>
>>75628032
>immediately die of HIV
leaf, as part of the fruitiest country on earth you should know a little more about HIV
>>
File: 1438601130091.png (17 KB, 604x586) Image search: [Google]
1438601130091.png
17 KB, 604x586
I can't help but wonder what the Namibian government thinks about this,considering they're even aware of your plans.
>>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eyJFRTJgPbU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
RHODESIANS NEVER DIE
>>
are eternal anglos allowed in?
>>
>>75631228
To live independently in a complex society, which they don't, or if they do, they completely fail in.
>>
>>75632853
actually yes I have. I have spent many hours of 2009-2011 training Iraqi Police, SWAT, Army, and Army "Commandos" in Al Samawah, Iraq.

"Aid" helps give weapons and equipment. Logistically speaking that is a multiplier effect upon the enemy. More over, most Africa nations have an extreme boner for Paratroopers. Paratroopers are their version of American Rangers (not trying to draw saying they are equals but they are treated and used for such operations, see how Rwanda almost took over Congo with about 1000 Paras)

The main reason why Iraq has been piss poor against ISIS, because there is no will to fight. Iraq got beaten like a red headed step child and was occupied for 8 years, it is no wonder they do not give a shit but their own lives. They have not had time to live as a sovereign nation again. It would be extremely foolhardy to expect your enemy to be in the same position. I would expect Namibia to fight like the Kurds. Again please read von Clausewitz. Never, ever, ever underestimate your enemy.

You seem to be focusing on the vehicles to which they are in very shitty condition as I am focusing on the troop count in general. Which, based on the article I posted before is 9,500 active duty troops with roughly 665,000 conscriptable troops. Stop being an over cocky cunt and look at it from a realistic perspective.

http://www.globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=namibia
>>
>>75631463
Your grandfather was not 100% Jewish which means you are most likely 1/8 or less Jewish. The answer would probably be yes given what the anon from SA said. Genetic testing is getting to be pretty cheap these days
>>
>>75624122
What the fuck? I thought this died down.

Original founder of the /namibia/ project on 8ch here. Why the fuck are you niggers still trying shit? It's too late, what on earth are you guys trying to do now?
>>
Test
>>
>>75624122
get back to me when you have a billion dollar mercenary organization sponsoring the project
>>
>>75624379
Do you have any decent funding yet? Anyone willing to invest 100K plus? Not right away of course but eventually.
>>
File: Map.jpg (58 KB, 526x688) Image search: [Google]
Map.jpg
58 KB, 526x688
>>75624122

The idea of moving to Namibia is stupid. It would be a better idea to move to some part of Western Australia.. which has a lot of empty land and no enemies.

A lot of empty territory in the north and south of Western Australia... and the size of the country would be bigger than Switzerland
>>
>>75633767
I've lived in australia for a few months, I lived in an urban area and there was a fucking tarantula in my house so no
>>
>>75633767
Don't want to be eaten by, well, everything.
>>
File: 110161_lucky-bay_feature.jpg (68 KB, 740x400) Image search: [Google]
110161_lucky-bay_feature.jpg
68 KB, 740x400
>>75633767

Just google "Esperance, Australia" to see how it would look like
>>
File: z9gY33A.jpg (49 KB, 643x364) Image search: [Google]
z9gY33A.jpg
49 KB, 643x364
>>75624122
Free FAL's?
>>
>>75633866
>>75633819

Sure but Africa will be a shithole in the coming decades. The population boom will ensure civil wars... the country would be attacked by immigrants day and night.

In Western Australia there are no nearby countries except Australia, one of the richest in the world.
No boat people either.
>>
>>75624122
White American finishing up a trip abroad.
I am deeply intrigued. If this goes places I wouldn't mind coming over.
How recent of an IQ test do you need? I took one when just before High school and it placed me at 140. Is that recent enough?
>>
>>75624122

>>buying out land in a black country in order to create a state for white people
>> what could possibly go wrong
>>
>>75624122
>>75624195
I have herpes am I allowed ;_;
>>
>>75634029
stem degree will suffice
>>
File: 88205598.jpg (211 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
88205598.jpg
211 KB, 1024x683
Official languages?

English, German, Afrikaners?

I hope you use all three.
>>
>>75631620
All of them say foreigners who want to sell their property

Says nothing about wanting to buy them
>>
File: iansmithfeels.png (141 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
iansmithfeels.png
141 KB, 1000x500
>>75633985
>>75634029
yes, as long as you havent smoken weed or been exposed to anesthetics
but even if you have you're probably above average still
>>
File: 1459968313336.png (62 KB, 420x350) Image search: [Google]
1459968313336.png
62 KB, 420x350
>>75631620
Uh oh. Looks like you would have to start a company with a Namibian, the local being the majority owner OP. Back to the drawing board.
>>
>>75624122
I doubt I will be admitted in your project, but you have my full support
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.