[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VIVA LA FALANGE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8
File: 1452841878789.jpg (27 KB, 496x480) Image search: [Google]
1452841878789.jpg
27 KB, 496x480
Why people in this board don't talk about based Primo de Rivera?

He was the ultimate red pill of his time, he was Hitler-tier at enlightening the people, yet he is ignored.

https://youtu.be/IToj2hXmGxM

Also, Spaniard civil war thread
>>
I wouldn't say he is ignored, the Falange and Jose Antonio are based as FUCK
>>
File: 1464384846937.png (532 KB, 794x533) Image search: [Google]
1464384846937.png
532 KB, 794x533
>>75623940
But this board consists in Trump or Canadians shitposting, I remember when people could have an intelligent conversation in this board
>>
I think Franco was more based.
>>
>>75625081
Both were pretty based but Franco... made some mistakes that cannot be repaid
>>
>>75623881
He died to young and became a martyr of a cause that wasnt his. He will always be vilified by the media,when he wanted to unite the nation as stop the conflicts between the unions and capitalists
>>
File: GquJAFp.jpg (186 KB, 1024x896) Image search: [Google]
GquJAFp.jpg
186 KB, 1024x896
Also Rivera was probably the closest leader to what Evola described.
>>
>>75623881
He was smart but he had no charisma and there's no good footage of him to inspire people of today.

He wasn't Hitler tier because he never got to power. He was more like Mosley tier without the ability to give epic speeches.

I'm not saying he's a bad referring, I'm just explaining why he's not so known or talked about.
>>
>>75625531
>He wasn't Hitler tier because he never got to power. He was more like Mosley tier without the ability to give epic speeches.
>I'm not saying he's a bad referring, I'm just explaining why he's not so known or talked about
He was also more intelectual heavy that Hitler or Mosley ever were
>>
File: Franco_legacy.jpg (83 KB, 473x581) Image search: [Google]
Franco_legacy.jpg
83 KB, 473x581
>kill commies and anarchists during Spanish Civil War
>send Spanish troops to help Hitler in Operation Barbarosa
>survive WWII, and stay in power all the way into the 1970s, killing commie rebels along the way
>die peacefully while still in power, and have a gigantic stone cross for your gravesite

Even though he usurped the Falange movement, you gotta admit he was pretty based.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J7MKnTKB3I
>>
>>75623881
Historians depict him as an inept dictator who lacked clear ideas and political acumen, and who alienated his potential supporters such as the army. He did not create a base of support among the voters, and depended instead on elite elements. His actions discredited the king and ruined the monarchy, while heightening social tensions that led in 1936 to a full-scale Spanish Civil War.
>>
>>75625795
Kek. He is still buried in the coolest place in this country. And in the inside is even cooler
>>
File: Primo_de_Rivera.jpg (47 KB, 463x600) Image search: [Google]
Primo_de_Rivera.jpg
47 KB, 463x600
>>75625964
Kek. Wrong Rivera m8.
>>
>>75626144
I want to make a pilgrimage there on my trip to Europe someday. No joke.
>>
File: images (15).jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images (15).jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>>75626505
It is a cool place. Very underrated.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.