[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Richard Dawkins slowly becoming more redpilled? 15 years ago
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 470x313
Is Richard Dawkins slowly becoming more redpilled? 15 years ago he was just a degenerate fedorafag, but now I've noticed he speaks up more on feminism, islamism, sjws. I predict within 10 years he'll be a fully redeemed follower of Christ.
>>
within 10 years he'll be long dead

he's looking worse and worse in every interview
>>
>>75620950
Hes a realist, but he will never turn to Christ and if he does it's because his brain has deteriorated to the point he has become completely delusional
>>
>I predict within 10 years he'll be a fully redeemed follower of Christ.
You mean a Muslim cock in each hand and his mouth?
>>
>>75620950
how do you know?

maybe his meekness will turn him to Allach
>>
He's on the path to vascular dementia, dude had a stroke, we're going to lose him within 5-6 years.
>>
File: 1421455029.jpg (77 KB, 615x615) Image search: [Google]
1421455029.jpg
77 KB, 615x615
>>75620950
>within 10 years he'll be a fully redeemed follower of Christ

He would rip his balls of and eat them raw, rather than believing in some ridiculous made up shit like Christ.
>>
>>75620950

He sees what destruction he has wrought. It was fun being an edgy atheist in a white Britain. Now he sees the Moslems flexing their muscles and the identityless whites either turn a blind eye to or cuck themselves for them.

He knows he has played a big roll in the islamification of the west and I hope it haunts him until the last moments on his deathbed.
>>
>>75620950
Dawkins didn't somehow 'start' to speak up against islam. His deep distain to this religion was always present in his writings. He focused on christianity becouse he assumed that most people in the west already understand how destructive islam is. Realisation how wrong he was is what is making him more and more miserable.
>>
>Christ
>Redpilled

He could have done more good if he had kept his cool.

He alienated all his "followers" that aren't "redpilled". He might as well be circlejerking. He's the right wing Russel Brand, now.
>>
>>75620950
How exactly do you make the leap from social justice to Christianity?
The two aren't remotely related.
>>
>>75624186
Have you read the new testament?
>>
>>75624186
Social justice is just secular christianity. Christianity without God if you will.
>>
>>75624058
To be fair, Christfags were getting a little too much influence during the Bush years. Now I wish I hadn't fought them so much.
>>
File: Muslim-Women.jpg (84 KB, 587x369) Image search: [Google]
Muslim-Women.jpg
84 KB, 587x369
The dude was always red pilled. He just got shit on cause he fedora'd.
>>
>>75620950
>hurr dur how can an atheist hate islamism
kys kike worshiper
>>
also look at those fucking nappy ass nails

the dicknose believes in evolution but isnt evolved enough to trim his nails once a week?
>>
He's not. He's very consistent. He was a flat-out atheist 15 years ago, and he is today. But as the left embraced islamism he remained the same.

he also has nothing but disdain for you neckbeards
>>
>>75620950
>I predict within 10 years he'll be a fully redeemed follower of Christ.

if only. but I doubt because he's an autistic no-good fucking asshole. a robot without a soul. a gaping cold black hole inside the shell of what still somehow resembles a man.

fedoras are degenerate Nazgul tier who just want our collective doom. radical rationalism is the paveway to hell and he betrayed based christianity to weaken our own ranks and now he sees his error about how much worse Islam is while still not being fully ashamed about how much he damaged christianity which is the only redpilled counteract against Islam.
>>
>>75620950
If you spent time with Hitchens it's impossible not to be red pilled.
>>
File: topkek.gif (1004 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
topkek.gif
1004 KB, 320x240
ITT religious people
>>
>>75624517
Shut up, Ahmed.
>>
>>75624408
Christianity is nothing but a parasite leeching life from the western civilisation. Fact that islam is even worse doesn't make christianity ok.
>>
File: Capture.png (38 KB, 97x136) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
38 KB, 97x136
>>75624333
>>75620950

Fucking hell.

I got shivers.

This fag Dwakins has surely never worked a day in his life. How the fuck does he type? He must dictate his books.
>>
>>75623404
I'm expecting so many "good riddance" posts on /pol/ when he dies.
>>
>>75624551
>Christianity is nothing but a parasite leeching life from the western civilisation.

it literally is what built western civilization, you deranged lunatic.

>>75624333
never trims those disgusting eyebrows either.
>>
>>75620950
idk OP, the way I see Dawkins he is in a state of serious denial. Ben Stein already BTFO'd the guy into admitting there has to be a Creator, but that his real issue is that he doesn't want it to be the Christian God. He'd have to seriously get over himself in order to get to that point.

You have to remember with guys like him his entire career, notoriety, and credibility comes from his fedora-level atheism. It would a flood of humiliation the size of biblical properties to for him to admit he'd seen the light and changed his mind.

still pray for him tho

amen
>>
>>75624657
>it literally is what built western civilization, you deranged lunatic.
germanics lived in mudhuts before adopting christianity so they delusionally assumed they got evolved because of Christianity and not the people that brought it to them
>>
>>75624827
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>unironically believing in g*d
I thought /Pol/ was smart...
>>
Every single fucker who believes in something like god, is a degenerate motherfucker.
Religion and money are the top 2 causes for mental cancer.
>>
>>75624827
there have been other religions that evolved into today's christianity and there never has been a successful society without religion, without offering spiritual guidance in the first place. what you wrote is a gross oversimplification of what happened.
>>
>>75624967
Of course i believe in gud. What else i would need to git?
>>
File: tipping loudly.webm (3 MB, 1200x676) Image search: [Google]
tipping loudly.webm
3 MB, 1200x676
>>75625047
here's your (you)
>>
>>75624657

The Realism art movement did the most to bring about modern society in spite of Christianity.

Fags trying to draw the perfect human form, and get perspective perfect to please god started doing science.

Also, Plato and Hermetic magic and all the Northern European paganism that Christianity became mixed with, helped.
>>
>>75625091
holy fuck

9000/10

thank you, I have to go to bed now.
>>
>>75625048
Everything that christianity bring to the world is what it took from romans. Just look on that giant pile of nothing that centuries of judaism gave israelites. You could replace Christ with Mithras or Apollonius of Tyana and nothing would change.
>>
>>75625048
its not oversimplification, it is a known phenomenon. Arabians used to be living in mudhuts too before adopting Islam so they assumed they evolved because they adopted it, even though it was just because they got in contact with an already evolved civilizations like Persians
>>
>>75624572
wew I imagine, wishing death upon someone though, eeehhh..
don't be like them Αυστρία.
>>
>>75625128
>Not hover handing.

Missed an important detail.
>>
>>75620950

Speaking out against SJW logic isn't being redpilled. It's called being a normal fucking human being with common sense.
>>
>>75620950
He always was against insanity.
It just happens that, at this moment, islam acceptance and social "justice" is the latest insanity.
Make no mistake, he didn't stopped thinking christfags are retarded faggots.
>>
>>75624572
we are not liberal progressives.

We don't say "good riddance" when someone dies. We may not like their political views but they are human beings created in the image and likeness of God. Thus we want that person to eventually come around and see things in a better light.

So no there will not be a lot of "good riddance" posts when he moves on. At least not from our side.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.