[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why am I happy that the people of Gaza live in abject misery,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: GAZA-FLOODS2_2765246b.jpg (82 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
GAZA-FLOODS2_2765246b.jpg
82 KB, 620x387
Why am I happy that the people of Gaza live in abject misery, and will most likely die in it?

What is mentally wrong with me?
>>
>>75619097
Probably not having to libs like they do in the comfort of your own home.
>>
>>75619208
Live*
>>
Nothing. Those whose skin is nigh the color of shit are inferior. You are mentally on the path of awakening.
>>
>>75619097
Except that they'll just become refugees in another Western country instead of dying out.
>>
>>75619300
Agreed and checked
>>
>>75619440
Are you aware that they're not allowed to leave?
>>
>>75619097

I don't know man. Its objectively unjust and horrific that a nation of people were displaced into scraps of their homeland in such a way that they would inevitably wallow under the forces of poverty because it is near impossible to establish a working civilization in the land and resources allotted by the Israelis.

To be not just complacent but happy that an entire group of people can face generations of torment while the tormentors use the excuse of their own persecution (the Holocaust) to abject it shows perhaps a lack of humanity in you.
>>
>>75619097

My attempt at a serious answer: whenever bad shit happens to people, your mind associates them with funny posts and memes on /pol/. The tendency on here is to make humor out of any situation, which starts to rub off on you.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 200x314) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 200x314
>>75619097
YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE
>>
>>75619570
Yea, there's now way Israel is going to get away with wiping them out.
There will be some excuse that there's a major terrorist group that formed in the Gaza strip and the only way to root them out is to send a bunch of soldiers into the strip to clean them up.
The civilians will have to leave to escape the "conflict" and will become refugees somewhere else in good faith that Israel is actually only occupying land to remove the "terrorists".
>>
>>75619097
Doesn't look like gaza, they aren't fat enough.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.