[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Berniefags being idiots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 539x960
My bro who's a couple years younger than me sent me this. Thought you guys would enjoy reading it.

1/4
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 539x960
2/4
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 539x960
3/4
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 539x960
4/4
>>
Now this is edgy.

You seem quick to anger, OP and your brother seem very apologetic.

I suggest self control in the future.
>>
>>75618975
Oh sorry. I should probably clear up thaf the purple is my friend and white is just some random dude.
>>
>>75619037
So is it your bro or a friend?
>>
>>75619092
My friend. Not my actual bro but like my "bro" if that makes sense.
>>
>>75618776
Remember the point isn't to call your brother stupid for voting for the wrong team, but to show him why Bernies plans are short sighted.

Also remember that wisdom comes with age, and many mistakes. Don't hate your brother for being young and foolish, but rather understand that he has some growing up to do. Coming at him in this way will likely make him less likely to listen to you. Often times when you want to convert someone, rather then win a argument, you have to feed them some validation first.

A good conversion would go something like:
- I really understand why you would vote for X because hes right about x being a big problem
-but we should really consider that in Y and Z case someone did something similar and there were horrible results
-I was lean more towards T candidate because they have R plan and its been shown to work in these... etc etc

You really have to have them calm because communicating complicated ideas requires long and extended periods of focus.
>>
File: 1450254429241.jpg (252 KB, 1832x1384) Image search: [Google]
1450254429241.jpg
252 KB, 1832x1384
>>75618776
Clearly, neither of you have mastered the English language. Both of you are just typing words, there is no communication or exchange of ideas. Just: wat? you're(bonus points) an idiot, STFU, You don't know shit, what's your point?
>SAD!
>>
>>75619573
>>75619588
Again the guy in white was some random dude my bro was talking to. Nether of us support bernie.
>>
>>75619154
Okay I get it. I'll never understand why people seem to rage over voting for someone they wouldn't, its the point of democracy, everyone has the right to vote for someone they relate to. That's all anyone has to say.
>Why you voting for XXXX
>I can relate to what XXXX says but not what XXY says
>lol your an idioot
>Okay...
>>
>>75618776
>OP can't vote
Reported for underage
>>
Underage b&
>>
>>75619645
Yeah its fine but this is probably a missed opportunity. Try and remain calm. You or your brother may feel great dunking on this kid, in a text or in a conversation, but often the real winner is the person who looks most calm, collected, confident, and knowledgeable to the audience.

This naked aggression won't win you any allies or friends.

Good luck in the future.
>>
>>75619717
>>75619752
>he literally didn't read the OP text or anything else I wrote
>>75619673
Something similar happened to me the other day too. I wish I'd capped it.
>be me, on the same messaging app my friend was
>talking to a girl
>she says she's going to get a political science major
>i ask her who she supports
>"Bernie, what about you?"
>"Trump"
>she literally responds with "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? DO YOU KNOW YOU'RE SUPPORTING A RACIST HOMOPHOBIC ISLAMOPHOBIC DOUCHE?"
>i type out "well there's only 3 candidates left" but she blocked me
It's a fun place.
>>
>>75619889
> "no guys, it was definitely my brother who's in high school, not me. i'm cool and old like you guys"

Fuck off summerfag
>>
>>75620102
>my friend isn't even out of school yet
Haha okay! Better listen to everything anonymous people tell me to do!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.