[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do muslims hate america?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
Why do muslims hate america?
>>
>>75617887
They don't particularly care for the whole freedom thing. I'm sure leveling some mud huts hasn't helped either.
>>
File: 4thofjuly.gif (782 KB, 701x418) Image search: [Google]
4thofjuly.gif
782 KB, 701x418
>>75617887

because they are JEALOUS of our FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY

CRY MORE MUDSLIMES
>>
Jealousy. They see our freedom and they vomit inside. None of then can shoot worth shit anyways so who the fuck cares.
>>
>>75617887
It's a combination of our contrasting cultures and the fact that America has fucked up a few Muslim countries.
>>
>>75617887
Why they hate us I can't say.

Muslims just hate us better this way.
>>
>>75617887
>>
Gulf War, Iraq War and War in Afghanistan and overthrowing Libya and some other middle eastern countries and supporting Israel.

The US just needs to get the fuck out of the Middle East forever. The Middle East to the US is a hot girl with STDs
>>
>>75617887
>Why do muslims hate america?
Muslims are naive, they believe what they are told to their faces. America, trained and steered by the Jew, lies repeatedly to muslims.
Islamic anger results from endless lies.
>>
>>75617887
Islam is a hate group. They hate everything outside of Islam.
>>
Everyone hates the winner when they have nothing.
>>
>>75619541
well, I think americans dont really like getting planes crashed into their buildings either

>captcha was airplanes
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabism
>>
>>75617887
we keep installing dictators
>>
>>75617887
Muslims hate everything.
>>
>>75619833

But muh jet fuel
>>
>>75619833
>well, I think americans dont really like getting planes crashed into their buildings either

USA loses 2800 people, respond by killing 1,000,000 people who weren't responsible for it.
Why do they hate us?
>>
>>75619833
to be fair, the americans have been bombing the fuck out of them ever since Israel was planted down there

Mudshits wouldn't be a problem if the jews all died, as they'd be happily killing each other without any sense of unity to target another group
>>
>>75617887
We are their boogeyman. Their barbaric culture is dominated by religious dogma and we are used to control them.
>>
>>75617887
America broadcasts its admittedly cancerous culture all over the world and they are still coming to terms with the fact that nobody cares how mad they are, where they literally cannot conceive of a portion of the globe that doesn't give the least of shits about Allah.

The left is trying to corrode their microcosm of religious fervor through their subversive smiley glad hands agenda, and they are being confronted with cultural practices that they cannot understand in a world that gets smaller by the day.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.