[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This sexy light skin nigger thinks white people are neurolog
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: cyn-santana4.jpg (45 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
cyn-santana4.jpg
45 KB, 500x500
This sexy light skin nigger thinks white people are neurologically wired to be racist.

https://youtu.be/U8Yw9t82Qlo
>>
Stupid cunt. I bet she feels lucky and entitled her skin came out light skin.
>>
>>75615955
I'm neurologically wired to cram my schlong in her clam. If you speak my language.
>>
>complains that not all blacks are the same
>all whites are racist and genetically identical
>>
>>75615955
this crazy ass bitch thinks trauma can affect people intergenerationally
>>
>>75615955

>neurologically wired to be racist

That's true though, all races are biologically programmed to have preferences for their in-group.

Some studies have even shown that blind people will prefer the scent of people of their own race.
>>
File: 600full-address-unknown-poster.jpg (20 KB, 285x400) Image search: [Google]
600full-address-unknown-poster.jpg
20 KB, 285x400
Ask her if Koreans are also neurologically wired to be racist
>>
File: 1460322336656.jpg (36 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1460322336656.jpg
36 KB, 500x364
>>75616362
Stop being a cis gendered white male and trying to rape everything
>>
>>75617045
sauce?
>>
>>75615955
my reply to her video
"If white people are wired to be racist does that mean black people are wired to commit crimes, smoke crack, get women pregnant and leave them, or are you just another racist ass honkey bernie barbarian

How about the Chinese they are hellafucken' epic at being racist towards black people but you ain't complainning about this."
>>
>>75617515
I cant. I'm neurologically wired to be a cis gendered white male.
>>
>>75615955
Make the girl do the word association test with black = bad, white = good first....

Of course she's going to make more mistakes on the 2nd run, she's used to doing the test with black = bad and white = good.
>>
>>75615955
You can't win with these people anyway, might as well be racist.
These people are racist themselves, so why does it matter?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.