[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Germany win in creating a super state after all? Even if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: EUUN0001.gif (4 KB, 388x260) Image search: [Google]
EUUN0001.gif
4 KB, 388x260
Did Germany win in creating a super state after all? Even if it's not based around a Aryan race?
>>
>>75613725

No. They're failing miserably (again.)
>>
>>75613800
How so? Brexit doesn't look like it's going to pass and other states likely won't leave either.
>>
>>75613955
I don't think the wienerschnitzels are the driving force of the EU. Perhaps they are the strongest economically but most EU citizens speak English, and they don't exactly listen to wienerschnitzels dance music do they?
>>
>>75613725
Germany could've had it all and recreate the HRE fitting enough to take on Moscow. Instead, it committed suicide for politically correct policies. It lacks the 'ideology' to make its union work. So when the welfare ends its gg.
>>
>>75614221
They are driving force in the same way that Austria drove the HRE. Strongest of the confederation,
>>
>>75614221

It leads the EU the same way Austria lead the HRE. Strongest among equals.
>>
You will never know my freedoms
Revolt now
"Give me liberty or give me death"
>>
Third reich never lost. They just went underground.
>>
File: 1461019427522.gif (2 MB, 400x219) Image search: [Google]
1461019427522.gif
2 MB, 400x219
>>75613725

Nah this is our super state and it was white but they hijacked it to turn it non white with the financial and political backing of the US and their middle eastern/european long term plan. But they did however manage to destroy Europe 3 times in a 100 years.
>>
Germany doesnt call the shots anymore. Merkel(kasner) is a jew so are the ones pulling all the strings and they are only driven by revenge so the shitskins they invited serve only one purpose. To cuckold the entire nation.
>>
Europe is a continent caught within idealistic views, an warwongering and Europe destabilising USA, a totalitarian Turkish muslim that dreams of the Ottoman empire and an ex-kgb officer defending his current and former lands.

Meanwhile the EU wants to show how strong and tolerant they're by taking in refugees and shithole countries.

Juncker literally wants to demolish established democration and so far succeeds.

You've got France, Italy and most of the other crap-tier economic countries sucking dry the economical strong ones.

House market is utterly retarded, unemployement is on an all time high. Nothing proper is being innovated in any field.

In short, it will crash and it will crash hard. Just be prepared my fellow Europeans.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.