[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol daddy/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 50
File: image.jpg (621 KB, 650x913) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
621 KB, 650x913
>been 10 days since I made this thread, lots of fun discussion last time

Pol dads, how are you redpilling your kids?

For me so far, no electronics for my toddler. Tons of adult interactions in public, playing math/ space rock during bedtime, good nutrition, hanging upside down 30 mins a day meditating (to ensure his growth plates elongates)
>>
Severe discipline, no TV, no vidya, no ipad or whatever shit parents give their kids now.
>>
Congrats anon! If there where more like you, the world would be a better place
>>
>>75612385

Took him out side, put him on the curb, came back a week later, he was still there.
Iv got a dumb fucking kid.
But i'm working with it.
>>
File: image.jpg (320 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
320 KB, 650x488
My toddler already understands ghe value of things and life. When he's old enough to quantify it via money. Im going to make him earn everythibf himself by giving him this pro-parenting tip:

>son whatever you want thats legal, ill pay 50% if you pay for the other 50% on your own. That way instead of buying cheap junk, ill have you save by getting more bang for you buck on better quality things

That what he pays for his own college and car and has a sense of ownership in what he paid for.
>>
>space rock
>>
>>75612385

Told my 5-year-old he could only cry if his best friend got killed next to him in combat, if his mom or dog died, or if he hyper-extended a joint or had a compound fracture.

Was out riding his bike the other day and ate it - bleeding, black and blue, and limping. Came in, cleaned himself up with rubbing alcohol - eyes welled up a bit, but he held it together.

Proud dad.
>>
File: image.jpg (268 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
268 KB, 650x433
>>75613858
Nice i would be proud too
Hopefully that wont led to pented up issues later on, have him meditate to help release
>>
>>75612385
>Pol having kids
yah dun goofed..
>>
>>75612385
I have a pre-school aged son. No electronics at all except to skype with family. No TV. No trash music. Lots of bedtime reading without any PC bullshit. Lots of outside play time. Lots of contact with family members. If music is on its classical. Organic food and milk. No candy, junk or sugar. Tons of fruit and veggies. Meats with no antibiotics or hormones. Positive discipline instead of beatings. Ask him every day what he read in school today and deprogram all the "earth day" and "rainbow fish" shit they read to kids

We can see the results. Other kids in his class are autistic as fuck and cry if they can't play with their iPads doing outside time. My kid knows most bible stories, aesop's fables, and other selected reading while other kids live and die for disney characters and have shit all for a vocabulary. Other kids have bloody shit melt downs all the time. My kid has at a small handful his entire life.
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 640x640
>>75614257
When your financially secure with your partner, its a complete game changer, next level kind of pill
>>
Don't forget to jelque your sons at least 30min per day for superior penis size.
>>
File: image.jpg (362 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
362 KB, 650x650
>>75614678
Rather stretch his uncut dick to prevent phimosis senpai
>>
>>75613250
>>75614378
haha, was gonna say you got cucked, but turns out you're a chink
>>
>space rock
What?
>>
>>75614257
That kind of thinking is why muzzies pose any threat at all. They out breed us tremendously.
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 640x640
>>75614872
Nope white//hispanic here
>>
>>75614847
You can hang weights from his peepee for length gains & jelq for girth. Start out light though like 1 oz depending on age.
>>
>>75615022
I hope I'm dead in a reasonable enough time that it won't affect me or my non-exsistant family.
>>
>>75614378
>your

Poor kid never had a chance.
>>
Having my first kid in December. Bought a house on a street where 4 family members also own houses, so we should be OK if the shit goes down.
>>
What is space rock
>>
this pasta sucks
>>
>>75615341
Giving you a heads up now. This is going to be way more complicated then you think. Is it your wife's family or yours?
>>
You sound like a douchebag
>>
Teach them to grow , catch & hunt their own food and other self reliance skills like building or repairing your own things.
>>
>>75614378
>oh, she's hot spread for an asian!

She destroyed her genetic line with a chink spawn with no White features. Dumb cunt are dumb, but I would blame her parents, it doesn't take much to understand the reality of genetics and making choices with your head.
>>
>>75615645
Wife's. It's not much different than before, as we've only moved one mile.
>>
>>75615113

you're not Hispanic you silly rice-nigger
>>
File: 1464565820036.jpg (642 KB, 1125x1068) Image search: [Google]
1464565820036.jpg
642 KB, 1125x1068
>>75615113
she's pretty hot, good job anon.

does she give good head?
>>
>>75613858
Proud of the kid, desu senpai
>>
>>75615873
So it's her parents,brother /sister?
Let me tell you I grew up in type of setting. It's cool at first but at a certain point your wife will start putting her original family above you and sometimes above her kids. Trust me on this. My mom has put my uncle and his sons before me and my brother every single time. Just make sure you keep the mother in law and her brothers and sisters out of her ear and you will be good
>>
>>75615873
And another thing. At te end of the day you are still the outsider in the family "circle"and you will be treated as such. My dad is ganged up on when he has any opinion on any subject. They make him to be the stupid/bad guy. So be prepared for that.
>>
File: 1464566096534.jpg (743 KB, 1197x1228) Image search: [Google]
1464566096534.jpg
743 KB, 1197x1228
>>75615986
>>75616363
answer
>>
This is a thinly veiled Asian white female spammer thread
>>
>>75614276
Love what you're doing here, hope your little guy grows into a fine upstanding man.

You might want to consider homeschooling at some point, my folks did and I am eternally grateful for it. Just graduated with my Bachelors with honors and I have a job lined up right out of college in the field I want to work in.

I know it's not for everyone but IMO it's the best education option. And as someone getting into law enforcement, I can't stand the idea of my kid being raised by the state.

If you're interested, here's part of the reason I'm so glad my parents did it, and why I'm excited to homeschool my kids: http://www.collegeathome.com/homeschool-domination/
>>
>>75612385
>Tons of adult interactions in public
This is good, he'll likely be known as the one kid that's really well spoken and is able to communicate well even with adults. The only potential downside I see is that you don't want to stunt him socially (all of his interaction being with adults, and him therefore not having any friends his own age). I was kind of like this because I was a strange kid. I was possibly autistic, but definitely smart in an academic sense. Because of that, most of my interaction was with adults. Thankfully, by late high school I was able to function normally with people my own age and actually had normal friends.

I also don't know that 30 minutes of inversion will do anything for him. I mean, I don't know much about it, so I could be wrong. Take that with a grain of sand, though, I'm not a developmental psychologist or anything.
>>
>>75613858
>cleaned up wounds with rubbing alcohol
>being this retarded
Apple doesn't fall far from the tree
>>
Being a father is a massive privilege and huge responsibility. I never understood understood prior to having a son. Im only now starting to realise he idolizes me, hangs off my every word and looks at me for direction.

I'm teaching my boy, 12, first and foremost to be strong- he has to support himself (emotional, financially etc). Also well behaved, eat well, be healthy, have faith, be respectful, value education. He knows that people hit strife when they make bad choices, and it will be his responsibility to provide for a family one day, so he needs to start thinking how he'll do this.

Every three months we do a road trip, only him and I. I think that's as much about character building and education as what school provides. I'm not afraid of physical interaction, he roughhouse all the time, will hold his hand or hug him n public. I'll tell him I love him and am impressed about the decisions he is making. Ultimately I want him to have the confidence to stand on his own feet, but know I'm here at all times to support him or help him along if he needs it.

I think a strong family is paramount, unfortunately ive failed in providing this as his mother is a nutjob who left the marriage. She is a complete sjw who believes in letting him explore his feelings, gender role fluidity and all that crap. He spends three days a week with her and I've made an application for that to be decreased to one to limit her influence.

I feel he gets limited benefit from any time with her, in fact he's even told me this himself.

Rambling a little (he's currently jumping all over me as I type this) regardless of any crap I might be going through ( failed marriage, laid off, money worries) a child should never see this. They need to think their dads can handle anything.

Think I'm doing a good job, definitely better than my dad and step dad did

I recognize puberty is soon gonna hit, this time next year things might be completely different haha. Hope ive laid a strong enough foundation
>>
>>75614378
You usually don't see that. Usually it's asian chick/white guy. You probably want to teach him some practical/survival skills. When I was young I was a boy scout and therefore learned a shitload there, and now that I want to join the Army, it'll be convenient to already have some exposure (also, it keeps you from being a total pussy). Also, he'll almost certainly go through a liberal phase. I know I did. Eventually I saw through the bullshit and settled on a largely libertarian platform.

>>75615179
Terrible idea, totally ineffective and potentially harmful.
>>
>>75618414

One more thing that's so important.

I limit and monitor what he consumes via internet, social media and TV. We don't allow anything from E! or MTV. At the moment he's more interested in going boating or trekking through the hills and afaik has no idea what a kardashain is.
>>
>>75612604
My nigga your kids gonna rebel and they gonna rebel HARD. Also doesn't help you're in liberal Disneyland.
>>
I am not going to stay up for a long debate, but honestly did you ever consider that forcing someone to exist is a pretty shit thing to do? Life is too serious of a commitment to make for someone else.
>>
>>75619118

This.

They will do the exact opposite if you are a hard ass. Curiosity killed the cat
>>
>>75612385
Won't he fucking pass out from hanging upside down for 30 minutes? Just thinking about that makes my head hurt.
>>
>>75616794
Cheers, will keep that in mind.
>>
this is slightly unrelated but does anyone know any good redpilling websites. I used to like /r/conspiracy (imgayiknow)
>>
>>75612385

Doing what normal, responsible parents do. Talk to them about it.
>>
File: 14392187298891.jpg (39 KB, 400x504) Image search: [Google]
14392187298891.jpg
39 KB, 400x504
>>75612385
>how are you redpilling your kids

Told my son everyday "there is no God, kid. Because if he is, then he is the most epic asshole in the history of mankind. And this asshole worship is meaningless and ugly. Now go to school, and mock and whip those who are brainwashed by religion."

It's first step redpilling
>>
>>75619508
Yeah, when I was a kid my parents weren't super political, but they leaned conservative from what I remember. I was an edgy little libshit cunt as a teenager and only grew out of it when I got older (probably 17-18).

When I have kids and they hit that formative age of probably 13 or 14, I'm going to instruct my wife that we act like total hippy fucks with no morals and no values. I want to act so liberal my kids are disgusted and never want to be a liberal ever. I'll have my wife smoke weed in front of them, I'll grow my hair out and wear tie-dye and shit. We'll just be typical smarmy liberals and basically act the opposite of how we want our kids to behave. We'll host parties and invite their friends, get super drunk and act like complete fools. Anything to turn them away from that lifestyle is fair game.

Hopefully they go full conservative, and then mellow out as they get older. IMO that'd be for the best. Maybe when they're in their 20s me and my wife will let them in on the secret. I'm sure they'll appreciate it.
>>
>>75620916
Sounds like your kid is redpilled on religion.
>>
>>75618641
might want to stop doing that soon unless you want to see what kind of hentai your son fingers his asshole to
>>
>>75621103
It's basis.
No religion - less bullshit in ther head
>>
>>75615113
Native American then, my bad.
>>
>>75612385
>son is 2-3
>have him watch battle of brittian
It's a very good wwII movie that shows the Germans in a fair light
>4-10 talk about his ancestors, how important it is to carry on a legacy, ho he exists because of his ancestor
>10-12 bring up racial crime stats a lot, talk about HBD (sons starts listening to German war songs and plays hearts of iron a lot)
>13-14 "hey son ever hear of moonman? You should give it a listen
>hey son check out these funny videos made by Murdoch Murdoch
That's where I am right now
>>
>>75613250
Ur kid is a mudblood?
Half chinks always turn out with serious mental problems. The women are whores and the men are betas. Nothing you do can help.
>>
>hanging upside down 30 mins a day meditating (to ensure his growth plates elongates)
Lmao fuckin manlets when will they ever even learn. Friendly reminder that if your toddler isn't at least 5' you should consider hanging him permanently
>>
File: LaRon.jpg (81 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
LaRon.jpg
81 KB, 225x300
>>75612385
In a great relationship with my crush from hs.

We never really connected back then but 15 years later we finally hooked up.

She has a son from a prior relationship and i try to do right by him.
>>
>>75612385
i repelled my kids by abandoning them

#STOP MEME'ING MEN INTO BEING WITH LIFE-RUINING WHORES. INVENT MACHINES INSTEAD OF BIRTHING RETARDED WAGE SLAVES AND LETTING SOME USELESS WHORE INTO YOUR LIFE

##AND ANOTHER THING. THE WHOLE RELIGIOUS ASPECT OF /pol/ IS SUPER DUMB SO THERE'S THAT.
>>
>>75612385
I see no need to cutting out electronics. Just don't let your kid play it all fucking day. My kid loves to play Minecraft (he's 5) but he also loves to read, and is reading at a second grade level. He really has no interest in TV.

Other than that I openly talk shit about Muslims and blacks around him. Just last week I told him to "stop fucking whining" and that "only girls and women bitch about things."
>>
I have 3 sons, I would really warn you guys about sheltering your kids so much, it would be much wiser to prepare them to live inside the world rather than outside of it.

It's better to teach them what is wrong with society, tv etc rather than to hide it from them.

If they grow up thinking you deprived them of normality they are likely going to despise you for it.

Not all kids rebel that is Jewish nonsense, it's just important that they trust you and see you as a strong role model.
>>
File: idadjpg-85702c75c414f9a9.jpg (600 KB, 2048x1390) Image search: [Google]
idadjpg-85702c75c414f9a9.jpg
600 KB, 2048x1390
>>75612385
>Pol dads, how are you redpilling your kids?
-Chores to earn pocket money (rather than just given)
-daily chores specfically not to earn - fosters sense of responsibility, older they get, more responsibility they have to take on (also great for lazy parents ;^] )
-Team sports - teaches some social skills, youngest has progressed now to umpiring younger teams
-Individual sports - something to excel in without others
-time limited electronics (15min - earnt by doing chores/study etc.)- all screens (apart from 1 tv in house) are in living area, visible by all
-extracurricular - music instrument, academic extension, sports teams at school
-make sure they know you love them and you're proud of them when they've deserved it.
>>
File: image.gif (4 MB, 347x244) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4 MB, 347x244
>society has gotten so fucked up that 4chan's /pol/ is LITERALLY the best place in modern times to get advice on how to be a father

Wew lad

What a time to be alive
>>
>>75621570
Honestly, I doubt that has anything to do with access to technology. I would say the way you're raised will have an impact on political beliefs (whether rebelling in the teenage years or accepting before/after the teen years), but I think fetishes/turn ons are either genetic (particularly for preferences for types of women/men) or learned. I just don't think that OP restricting access to media would cause the kid to be into stuff like you mentioned. If it was political issues I'd agree with you because I definitely saw that trend.

>>75621061
> We'll just be typical smarmy liberals and basically act the opposite of how we want our kids to behave.

Probably not a good idea. The kid will rebel in his teen years, but ultimately have views relatively similar to his parents after this stage. My parents are hardcore conservative (particularly in terms of religion). I've been an atheist for almost a decade (I've always been very scientifically inclined, so this isn't super surprising), but I went through a liberal phase. Basically every liberal stereotype, I believed in the wage gap, believed countries should have open borders, hell, I even considered reparations for slavery as a possibility. After a couple of years I grew out of it. I started by realizing the anti-science stuff I believed (GMOs being dangerous, vaccines possibly causing autism (which is half liberal), homeopathic 'medicine', etc.) then moving towards economics/finance. I learned a lot about finance, so suddenly all the bullshit I was spewing about corporations/Wall Street being a cancer was stupid. Nowadays I lean libertarian. I believe that the most important thing is the freedom of the individual as long as he doesn't fuck with someone else's freedom. I'm still an atheist, but I would say I'm relatively redpilled.
>>
Took my 3-year-old outside to help trim vegetation with giant shears. He had fun counting to three then shouting "Chop!" as I cut through tree limbs.
>>
>>75623473
>-time limited electronics (15min - earnt by doing chores/study etc.)- all screens (apart from 1 tv in house) are in living area, visible by all
nigger please
>>
My sons are walking at 8 months.

Who here /best sons in the world/?
>>
>>75623366
I'll Second this, I also use harsh language about faggots and other races.. I don't say nigger, spic or chink, other softer words like "Mexican, dindu," when used in the right tone have just as much affect but don't set off the same alarm bells.

I know it grates on my wife's nerves and honestly I would like to say nice things about people which I do on those rare occasions but I make sure to shame abnormal behavior and warn my kids about sluts, crazy hair colors, tattoos etc
>>
>>75614257
>Pol, ples dunt hab kids

Meanwhile, we continue to whine about how we're being outbred by blacks and spicks

This is literally the only way to combat these problems, and you're going to tell the only people who are trying to fix them to not try and fix them.

Lol
>>
>>75623835
I'll make up for him. Two kids on the way and I find out the genders in a month or so.
>>
>>75612385
>hanging upside down 30 mins a day meditating (to ensure his growth plates elongates)
Is this legit?
>>
>>75623957
No, the epiphyseal plates are not elastic.
>>
>>75615230
Just imagine. When you're older, you'll be alone.

When you're sick and old, you'll be alone.

When you're old and dying, you'll be alone.

When you are put into your grave, nobody will have known. Anyone in your family that you ever knew would have already been dead.

Nobody will remember you, and your name will die with you, as your home is sold out to a new nigger family, and the neighborhoods of white people join alongside you in their silent, demographic suicide.

You made the bead for the future, now you're going to die in it.
>>
File: pol.jpg (194 KB, 634x967) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
194 KB, 634x967
>>75623653
>nigger please
Issue? Do you want a tissue for it?
>>
>>75615113
I see an Asian in there not a Hispanic
>>
>>75623749
> sluts

Why do you want to discourage this behavior? Unless you're married and therefore unable to reap the benefits of women being more comfortable with sleeping around, you're doing yourself a disservice. I've actually been very conscientious about calling someone a slut or whore, not because of any pussy's feelings, but because I don't want to discourage behavior that is beneficial to me. There is no reason for me to make it harder to get laid.

I'm with you on piercings (gross) and the vast majority of tattoos (some exceptions like a tattoo you got that depicts the unit you served in in the military for instance) because I find them unattractive.
>>
>>75624215
>but muh dik
Jesus Christ anon this is about how to raise your kids. I am slut shaming because I want my son to undetstand what he needs to both look for and to avoid in finding a woman.
>>
>>75623441
This anon hits the nail on the head. Teach your kids goddamnit. Be there for your kids. Don't setler them from everything. I know some girls who were sheltered heavily by strong conservative families and they turned into coalburning sluts
>>
File: taylor-beth-tgirlnation-1628.jpg (844 KB, 4000x6000) Image search: [Google]
taylor-beth-tgirlnation-1628.jpg
844 KB, 4000x6000
>>75624185
Actually nvm, seen your other post - discarded.
>>
>>75623265
>my wifes son
>>
File: 1437119607990.gif (255 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1437119607990.gif
255 KB, 250x250
>>75624022
>implying people care for their elderly family members anymore instead of sloughing them off into the care of nurses/homes
>>
>>75624404
If he wants to get married eventually, then sure. That doesn't mean he can't just screw around and constantly telling him he can't probably won't be good for him when he does, especially if shit goes wrong and the girl gets pregnant or something. I can see why you might want to teach your daughter that because sex is a super awkward subject in that relationship, but your relationship with your son should be different.

>>75624645
lel
>>
>>75624215
when you sleep around, you are statistically much more likely to be depressed, and value sex less than if you only had it with the one you love.
>>
>>75624646
Just because you don't care about them doesn't mean you won't be miserable as fuck when you're in the same place as they are.

Hell, you'll probably end up that one guy who starves to death in his living room chair
because he's too old to get up from his seat, only for your skeleton to be found months afterword
>>
>>75612385

That's pretty cute.

Good luck maintaining it, OP.
>>
>>75625073
> you are statistically much more likely to be depressed

source? It turns out that there is a correlation, but it's actually because being depressed will make you more inclined to sleep around and not the other way around. That said, plenty of people like this have perfectly healthy sex lives.

http://www.thedatereport.com/dating/disappointment/sleeping-around-wont-make-you-depressed-but-being-depressed-might-make-you-sleep-around/

> than if you only had it with the one you love.

Don't forget all of the problems that waiting until marriage to have sex causes. By completely abstaining you are stunting your sexual growth. You are also not sure if you and your spouse are sexually compatible if you don't have sex until marriage and a lack of sexual chemistry can absolutely break a marriage.
>>
>>75625155
>Just because you don't care about them doesn't mean you won't be miserable as fuck when you're in the same place as they are.
u fokkin what, m8?

I plan to commit suicide when I'm 65-70 so your doomposting isn't really relevant to me. Seriously though, how many old folks have you known that moved in with their kids rather than hiring a caregiver or going to a home when they became unable to care for themselves?
>>
>>75624994
>muh dik
>>
>>75623265
No need to jelq this one, looks like genetics is on his side. Still though, hang weights from his penis and jelq each day to be certain.
>>
>>75613250
That's a great idea.
>>
>>75622602
This is true.

Religion is nothing more than trash devoid of real spiritual growth. It completely distracted me from what's actually important in life.
>>
>>75614378
Anon, don't listen to these fucks. Your family is beautiful and you're doing a great job, not that you needed validation from /pol/.
>>
>>75614276
I love this. Very inspiring, anon. Keep it up.
>>
File: x_cada10ba.jpg (17 KB, 370x410) Image search: [Google]
x_cada10ba.jpg
17 KB, 370x410
>>75614276
>My kid knows most bible stories
you grow another stupid redneck. Congratulate yourself.
>>
>>75625953
There is no evidence that jelqing helps. Not to mention that as long as you are about average, penis size doesn't matter. The average 5-6 inches is plenty to reach the G-spot, U-spot, and A-spot.

>>75625854
> I can't actually come up with a counterargument
>>
>>75623683
Damn dude if he is going to be smart.

Try and foster that ability to push himself. I remember watching how I felt as a kid trying to learn how to stand on my own feet and I realized how pure of a drive it is.

Just wanted to be like dad.

Don't let him ever doubt himself. Your obviously already doing well.
>>
>>75615113
I've seen these pics before somewhere...
>>
>>75613858
>>75618264
>tfw you think you're an alpha but really you're a retard
>>
File: 1275512819286.png (24 KB, 589x375) Image search: [Google]
1275512819286.png
24 KB, 589x375
>>75623683
My son know letters since 2 y. and learned to read at age 4 y.. in Russian. (A bit more complicated than a simple English)

checkmate
>>
>>75626587
I'll definitely be pushing my kids.

I only hope that the MtDNA inheritance assumption established by Witt doesn't constrict my kids and they somehow end up smarter than myself (141) and my girls (133 and 125).

I've heard others have gotten good results with a mixed linguistic upbringing so my girls and I have tried to speak each of our native tongues around the children. I'm speaking English, and they're getting an ample dose of German and Greek as well.
>>
>>75626989
Hey, that's impressive so good on you, mate.

I hope my boys do well. I'm trying to get them to learn Greek and German along with my English so hopefully they'll be a bit more, 'international,' than their peers.

I have high hopes. Best of luck to you, mate!
>>
>>75612385
My wife likes shooting and doesn't know what feminism is. She'd rather spend our money buying shares than shoes so my six week old son is in pretty good hands desu

I won't be able to keep him away from electronics (not when he sees me on a computer all day making a living) but I'll introduce him to the creation side of things like programming and 3d modelling/printing and try to get him using his computer time for something useful instead of mindlessly consuming the way the Jew wants

I'll start taking him camping/hiking/hunting later on too, but like all the really fun stuff it's years away yet and I need to learn to hunt myself before I can pass that on to a kid

Planning to get a dog when he's older too so he can learn some responsibility by caring for it (and so we've got a hunting buddy to retrieve for us)
>>
>>75612385
I have two daughters, four and six, and I know that I absolutely have to show them that blacks cannot be trusted. Here is my current plan:

>They hit puberty
>Walk to the ghetto side of town
>Find a black man
>Bribe him with weed, watermelon, and white privilege
>Tell him to come on my house and creep on my daughters while they play outside
>Have him yell things like "I want to fuck your tight asshole white girl!"
>Go out and yell at him each time
>Eventually have him storm my driveway
>I appear to mercilessly beat the shit out of him and drive him away
>My daughters think I saved them
>They hate blacks forever and associate them with hating whitey

Find a flaw. I bet you can't.
>>
>>75623265
are you actually going to have your own son, or are you going to stay cucked?
>>
>>75627385
flawless
>>
>>75627385
Or just raise them correctly instead of scheming.

A well-raised child with an authoritative (not authoritarian) father will not become a degenerate.
>>
>>75613250
My parents did this with me a lot and its something I have a good appreciation for.
>>
File: image.jpg (516 KB, 2000x1386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
516 KB, 2000x1386
Fuck them racist cunts. This couple >>75614378 and you guys >>75615113
look amazing. Good job at keeping away them from electronic shit. I am 25 year old all-Russian man married to a 24 year old Jewish woman by some standards - mother is half Jewish, father is a German man. We have two kids of our own and adopted a girl from Nepal and a girl from Eritrea. I am a sound technician at major cinema company in Central Europe, she is a clinical psychologist fresh of the university. We both had pretty wild sexual past and experimented with drugs, studied hard and partying till the morning and when we met at the ages of 21 and 20 respectively we started to grow out of that lifestyle. We started doing physical and outdoors activities instead. We married quick and started a family. Rest is a history. We are social democrats who value reasonable oversight in economy with the merit-based welfare, friendly immigration for highly-skilled migrants needed for economy with a top-tier vetting system, state support for science, medicine, sport, nature, military and education. We oppose Islam, low-skilled mass-migration, censorship, foreign aid, political correctness, quotas, lobbying and uncontrolled surveillance. Our first two kids are twin boys, they are just 1 and 9 month, adopted girls are 7 and 6 month. No electronics for them, we put classical music, while they play, nanny takes them to parks to spend time on open air daily. We going to put them to music, arts and sportive sections once they are 6-7, will teach them to critically think and avoid propaganda, explain importance of AfD as our Lord and Savioirs of course.
>>
File: george-soros-628x356.jpg (36 KB, 628x356) Image search: [Google]
george-soros-628x356.jpg
36 KB, 628x356
>>75612385
Not a dad myself, but related story nonetheless about a friend of mine. Good Christian girl (goes to church every sunday), modest, attractive, etc.

Anyway, we were talking about Trump the other day and how the media says some ridiculous things about him. She then mentions that she doesn't believe most of it and she thinks a lot of the protesters are being paid.

I then mentioned that some dude named "George Soros" is behind a lot of the protests. She then goes on a long passionate rant about George Soros which surprised me since I didn't think normies would know about him. Apparenlty she learned about him from her dad since he always ranting about him and leaves articles around the house randomly for her to read.

Pretty sure her dad is on /pol/
>>
I set my 5 year old's iphone so it can't access any sites except /pol/
>>
>>75627679
Why did you adopt a negro and a chink? They are not and will never be European.
>>
>>75627181
This way is very convenient!
Now I just give him my favorite reading, and time-tested children's books. And I do not worry that he picked up any shit.
and yes NO TV! fuck this. Only soviet cartoons & russian classic
>>
>>75614378
>>75614847
>>75615113
This is a very, very subtle level of trolling. I'm honestly amazed
>>
>>75623265
You're raising a niglet, Anon?
>>
>>75627385
It can be much easier!
Paint yourself and shoe polish end almost rape daughters in the anus.
should work
>>
File: Canada.jpg (981 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Canada.jpg
981 KB, 1920x1080
Good, good.
Though I plan to devote my life to my rcmp career so I can better become a politician in my mid 40's

It is degenerate not to have a family, but at the same time Hitler had to make the choice to devote himself completely to his nation and forgo women in his life. It's a dangerous trend to follow because of course if we all do this then we will really die.
>>
>>75627715
If you don't ask her out you will regret it later.
>>
File: magnificent.jpg (8 KB, 316x400) Image search: [Google]
magnificent.jpg
8 KB, 316x400
>>
>>75627385
>implying someone over the age of 18 would make this comment

There's no reason to be that insecure, male or female when made to realize their peoples existence is on the line will come to devote themselves to the state and race.
>>
>>75612385

don't own a tv

physical discipline

traditional gender roles

work

instruction

lots of outside play (kids do this naturally anyway)
>>
>>75628440
>>75612385

also, no cell phones (they're weaponized anyway);

>>75622687
>>
>>75623478
But it requires being able to sift through the bullshit and there is a lot of it.
>>
water boarding.. it worked for me
>>
>>75628125
Thought about it but I've been in a relationship for the past 2 years and I like where it's going. Maybe I'll end up regretting it though.
>>
>>75628470
It's interesting, I didn't have a cell phone till I was old enough to work and buy one myself and yet now I see these refugees have cell phones and there are still lots of our own homeless people around. disgusting jewry is rampant.
>>
How do you manage to pay for your kids? I always hear about how expensive they are.
>>
>>75628470
>no cell phones

Enjoy your child being considered an autistic social outcast since 99% of socialization these days between children is via texting.
>>
File: Canada search terms.jpg (127 KB, 1000x693) Image search: [Google]
Canada search terms.jpg
127 KB, 1000x693
>>75628794
Toronto/Vancouver detected
>>
>>75614378
"When I turn 17 I'm gonna commit suicide"
>>
File: TrollBoat.jpb.png (88 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
TrollBoat.jpb.png
88 KB, 200x200
>>75612385
>>75627952
Nice trolling senpai
>>
>>75629079
>"When I turn 17 I'm gonna become a supreme gentleman"
ftfy
>>
File: as.png (485 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
as.png
485 KB, 540x720
>>75613858
>be me 3 or 4 walking to grocery store with dad
>fall down scrape knee and bleed a bit tell dad
>dad says I can get ice creme since I told him I was hurt and did not cry like a bitch
this one life lesson stuck with me my whole life.

He was a little disappointed I wanted plain vanilla but the heart wants what the heart wants I guess I was destined to be a straight laced conservative normal fag
>>
File: HappyFamily.jpg (106 KB, 640x641) Image search: [Google]
HappyFamily.jpg
106 KB, 640x641
>>75612385
>>75627952
>>75629281
I also have a very happy multiracial family
>>
>>75629339
her tits look just about ready to bust out
>>
File: lad.png (731 KB, 517x800) Image search: [Google]
lad.png
731 KB, 517x800
>>75629400
m8 she is a chestlet
>>
File: 1461464916858.png (5 KB, 435x269) Image search: [Google]
1461464916858.png
5 KB, 435x269
>>75629439
fuggin nice, breh
>>
File: Pepe_gun.jpg (6 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_gun.jpg
6 KB, 200x194
>posting on 4chan
>while having kids

Do I need to slap a normie?
>>
>>75613858

You're probably fucking your child over, and will likely be the cause of future emotional problems. There's nothing with being stoic, but what you describe is ridiculous. Idiots like you are the reason why men are content with swallowing women's bullshit.
>>
I'm having a SEVERE case of Dejavu right now
>>
>>75629629
If anything cumming inside a girl for procreation and rasing the kid is punk rock and anti establishment these days not normie at all
>>
I feel like all half asian half white children should be monitored by the police the moment they're born to prevent future mass shootings
>>
>>75629394

I'm sorry but your kid looks like the ugliest fucking chink I've ever seen. Good job at corrupting another semi-Aryan bloodline.
>>
>>75629690
Asian Male white female tend to be pretty normalfag. White Male asian female tend to be beta cuck buying a mail order bride and raising a supreme gentleman though
>>
File: FB_IMG_1462863455543.jpg (46 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462863455543.jpg
46 KB, 1024x576
>>75626012
Usually I abstain from pointing out fedora tier comments, but friend, that comment was.. dare I say.. euphoric.
I mean really.
>>
>falling for the vaginal jew

good goy

get married, and wait 14 years before your wife gets sick of it and takes your money/kids with Tyrome to Alabama.

The most redpilled form of parenting is adopting as a single man.
>>
>>75629973

Asian Male white female is pretty much non existent though. That's the rarest racial combination by a long shot whereas white male asian female is the most common.
>>
File: 1437901300494.jpg (56 KB, 600x601) Image search: [Google]
1437901300494.jpg
56 KB, 600x601
>>75630242
my high school psychology teacher was white and her husband was a chink

she was the smartest woman I know. Really redpilled too.
>>
>>75630189
>adopting as a single man.
yeah good luck with that
>>
>>75630323

Okay. It's still insanely rare.

I live in San Francisco which is like evenly asian and white and I have yet to see a single am/wf couple. Instead you see every asian girl wraping her arms around her trophy white boy and a bunch of asian men walking alone.
>>
>>75630337
there are way more kids than adoption houses. As long as you go to the state and not a jesus adoption place I could probably walk out with 5 kids in a year
>>
>>75613858
>rubbing alcohol
>letting five year old apply it.
Holy shit he's gonna be dead soon retard.
>>
>>75630450
Mormon here, can attest the Jesus adoption places have some intense standards. Too strict? Maybe.
It's all about giving kids a loving family.
It's not about 'falling for the vaginally jew' its about providing a loving balanced family for your child, to purposely deprive a child of their mother out of plain selfishness or fear is degenerate I would say.
The best chance for a child's happiness is found in a married couple acting as a loving strong foundation and protection.
>>
File: 1438139908074.jpg (85 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
1438139908074.jpg
85 KB, 804x802
Am a bit drunk and high but I need to get this off my chest.

>Be me 5 years ago
>18 years old
>hook up with qt 3.14 at a party
>have unprotected sex
>get a call about 3 weeks later
>its the girl I hooked up with
>tells me she wants to meet up
>ok.jpg figured I was going to get laid again
>she tells me she is pregnant
>panic
>I act cool and tell her everything is going to be ok that if the kid is mine I will be fully responsible
>she fully agrees to do a paternity test as soon as the fetus is grown enough.
>same day, I canceled my cellphone. Basically cut off all contact with a lot of my friends.
>deleted facebook
>she didnt know my last name and I lied when she asked me
>a month later I went off to college out of state
>5 years later now
>I stalk her facebook with some made up account
>She constantly posts pictures of the kid
>Kid looks identical to me when I was a kid, same hair color, same eye color.
>facebook status :Single
>tfw

I'm so sorry.
>>
Lol at having kids, it's proven to make people less happy. Have fun being poor and miserable
>>
>>75631283
youre a piece of shit, fucking kill yourself.
>>
File: 1462167303070.png (42 KB, 846x592) Image search: [Google]
1462167303070.png
42 KB, 846x592
>>75631283
>>
Wow this thread is worse than /B/Gore and trump threads

Degeneracy skill level maxed
>>
>>75631283
You should kidnap the kid
>>
File: CjwlmnRUYAA4x9l.jpg (26 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
CjwlmnRUYAA4x9l.jpg
26 KB, 600x399
>>75612385
>>75613250
>>75614069
>>75614378
>>75615113

Inb4 you realize that your white wife gave the world this [see image]

when she could've given the world...
>>
>>75631983

...THIS
>>
>>75631283
When you get a real job you should reconnect under the pretense that your current job was unobtainable if you fathered that kid. Then again she'll probably go batshit crazy and get child support payments that you have owed over the years as well. Do what you want anon
>>
>>75632100
How the fuck is getting child support for this faggot being gone 5 years * bat shit crazy * look at how biased you are towards women you really need to look at yourself.
>>
>>75631917
I would love to see him and give him a warm hug but I know thats not going to happen. I literally have every single picture of the kid saved. I watch them everyday for hours sometimes ;_;

>>75632100
I have a decent job as an accountant
>>
>>75632653
Then man up, apologise and be a father in that child's life.
Your actions brought him into this life. Throw away your selfishness pride and fear, and be a man.
>>
File: UPB.jpg (64 KB, 1453x862) Image search: [Google]
UPB.jpg
64 KB, 1453x862
>>75612385

By not spanking them
>>
>>75628123
Fellow member here.

Career suicide #1 referencing hitler in any way shape or form. (As you know you are a member of an insanely Anglo organization). Besides go with trump. Not that autist corporal

#2. Our white shirts are total SJWs who fap to the notion of "muh racist members" and these threads have ears.

Just a heads up. I say "cop" online. If at all.
>>
>>75631283
Off yourself faggot
>>
>>75623473

Would suck to be your kid. Do they even get to have a childhood or are you going to be a strict parents until they're 18?

Time limiting electronics is a stupid idea and so is making them constantly do chores. If they spend too long playing vidya you tell them to get off rather than "Okay son i'm setting this egg timer to exactly 30 minutes and during this time you get to play one G rated game. If you don't turn it off when the timer runs our you're grounded young man."

Your kids are going to rebel so hard in their teen years.
>>
>>75612385

well I don't raise them
>>
File: cspookstanza.png (406 KB, 488x371) Image search: [Google]
cspookstanza.png
406 KB, 488x371
>>75612385

by being A REAL HUMAN BEAN
>>
>>75629771

Kek. He's not ugly dude.
>>
>>75631283
Damn bro... Probably too late to ever go back into the kids life.
>>
>>75631283
You're a piece of shit.

You likely won't ever be able to form a relationship with her, but you need to get back into contact with your child at least before it's too late.

...Although judging from the fact that you're drunk and high and sound like a complete degenerate, maybe it would be better if you didn't.
>>
>>75626565
>religion=/= redneck

Faggot.
>>
>>75629394

dude your chink genes too strongk

he looks 100% chinky
>>
File: Masalah+Tandas+Tersumbat1.jpg (96 KB, 1024x1011) Image search: [Google]
Masalah+Tandas+Tersumbat1.jpg
96 KB, 1024x1011
>>75633688
>Time limiting electronics is a stupid idea
Why? My youngest has friends whose parents allow them unlimited time on ipads/laptops etc. often in their rooms. Their the ones who in primary school have had trouble online.
>and so is making them constantly do chores.
Don't know where you got that from - nowhere did I say they "constantly" have to do chores - fuck m8, my house would be fucking spotless if I did.
>"Okay son i'm setting this egg timer to exactly 30 minutes and during this time you get to play one G rated game. If you don't turn it off when the timer runs our you're grounded young man."
Actually I usually don't have to give them time limits (did when they were younger - not so much now). Most of the time they hop on for 20 min or so and very occasionally I'll ask them if they need a break. Again - it was more structured when they were younger and needed it.
>Your kids are going to rebel so hard in their teen years.
Maybe, maybe not. Teenager is actually quite calm and collected

You sound like someone who has maybe young kids or none. Your imaginary argument tells me that - no kid will always gleefully jump off their ps/xbox when you tell them too, and if they do - I want to know your secret.
>>
>>75626989
>simple English
>butchered English

Kek.
>>
>>75627385
There's really no need to do something that serious.

Just show her how feral niggers are by driving her through the ghetto.
>>
>hanging upside down 30 minutes a day

not good. that shit can cause heart attacks and strokes.

also just know that your kid is going to grow up absolutely hating you and is going to be a degenerate leftie by the time he's 16
>>
>>75614276

>>Meats with no antibiotics or hormones

So sick of this fucking meme...quit it with your hippie health food bullshit

Look up some of the federal meat industry laws, it's a fucking felony to raise livestock with antibiotics or hormones, you're not some cool hip health conscious guy for eating meat without this stuff because it's literally impossible to get it in the US to begin with

And on a side note, organic has no official FDA definition, McDonalds could start calling their food organic and it would be 100% legal because it's an empty word that has no real meaning
>>
>>75627385
This guy's kids getting raped and him getting robbed, beaten and possibly shot in
>3......2.....1...

I would never honestly wish ill on an anon's kids, in this instance I think anon is full of shit or taking the piss.
Worst thought out plan to try and make your kids hate Negros EVER!
>>
>>75627385
Brilliant.
>>
>>75614378
Are you seriously posting pics of your family on 4chan
This is next level autism
>>
>>75613858
>he could only cry if his best friend got killed
What's the point of this? Is having no emotions somehow a good thing? Where is this stupid idea coming from?
>>
ITT: emotional repression, forced technological illiteracy, and what is basically the creation of a new generation of leftists

you people are such fucking autists I'm amazed any of you managed to breed

Also, not politics.
>>>/soc/
>>>/b/
>>>/trash/
>>>/facebook/
>>
File: 1289575928607.jpg (198 KB, 514x344) Image search: [Google]
1289575928607.jpg
198 KB, 514x344
>>75631283
>having sex when you can't handle having a kid

>>75614276
Keep up the good work, anon.
>>
>>75627385
I'm all about teaching kids life lessons, but you're going to make them feel unsafe in their own home, fucking retard.
>>
>>75631283
Your kid is almost guaranteed to grow to be a Worthless fuck
Hope it was worth it for you
>>
>>75635076

dafuq is that image?!

a sewer rat??!!
>>
>>75636038
Poland always coming in with the only substantive posts.
>>
File: 1464436947267.png (1 MB, 1122x1122) Image search: [Google]
1464436947267.png
1 MB, 1122x1122
>mfw this thread
what the fuck america
>>
>>75612385
>>75612604
That shit right there is where it's at. I'm a CS student myself which involves 12+ hours a day on a computer, and if I ever have kids there's no fucking way they'll have their own computer or any comparable device until they're 18.
>>
File: tfw.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tfw.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>75636305
well you'll never have to worry about that because you're not going to
thank god
>>
>>75631283
Is that you Jamal?

> oh wait he went to college

Actually something similar happened to me, but we concluded that the abortion is a better idea than being an 18yo father/mother without any education and steady financial situation.
> sometimes I wonder though, how my life would've been if we decided to keep it and stay together
>>
>>75612385
I hope this is bait.
>>
>>75612385

Three kids (2 boys & girl), all between 3-10
Live on a farm

They help with house work, yard work, tending animals & the garden.
Usually go fishing at least once a week, do hiking in the forest, we teach them about nature, occasional hunt.

Right now we're here on vacation, visiting my parents, generally we live in Latvia, the oldest kid just joined Jaunsardze (the Youth Guard) over there.

We own a TV & PC, but the way our daily lives are structured, there is no time for them to even need those. The only thing is an occasional Age of Empires II match with the oldest kid.
Usually they are too busy outdoors to care about cartoon adventures.
>>
>>75636354
Rude.
>>
File: 1464417098188.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1464417098188.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>75636327
>>
>>75636305
>no fucking way they'll have their own computer or any comparable device until they're 18.

I'm a CS major too and also see too much of the negative qualities of device usage, so I would be conservative as well, but that's a pretty extreme measure in this day where even all schoolwork and communication is transferring to the digital form. Also having convenient access to the internet is a quality way of self-development and learning things they wouldn't otherwise under schooling.
So unless you have the time to supplement that missing knowledge with your own personal teachings, I would say to tread lightly with that anti-technology bullshit, but take measures to insure that it doesn't dominate his/her life.
>>
File: icky ted cruz.webm (1 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
icky ted cruz.webm
1 MB, 800x450
Is this normal behavior for daughters?
>>
>>75612385
Krav Maga Lessons for my eldest, rough play with my youngest (Nothing that hurts him just teaching him not to back off when things get tough).

Generally all they really need is to know to never give up, the rest they will do on their own.
>>
File: Not suitable for Vegeta.gif (1 MB, 400x444) Image search: [Google]
Not suitable for Vegeta.gif
1 MB, 400x444
>>75635797
Growing up in the tryhard edgelord generation. He probably idolized Vegeta and listened to Linkin Park all day as a kid.
>>
>>75636590
>Also having convenient access to the internet is a quality way of self-development and learning things they wouldn't otherwise under schooling.
Kids don't use the internet to learn things.
Whatever you can learn on the internet comes from books in the first place.
>>
>>75636696
Books are often skewed in what information they represent when it comes to non-science issues, and don't have the variety of information available online by any means.
>>
Are there redpilled books for young kids? I want to send my godchild books since I don't want him hooked to the Talmudvision or getting spoiled on expensive toys.
>>
>>75622953
Are you trying to turn your kid into a fedora-tipping edgelord?
>>
>>75636657
Plus IDF always helps when they come to age. Teaches them discipline.
>>
>>75612385
>hangind 30 minutes upside down
Keep it up anon , your kid will definetly not die because his fucking head is getting all the blood flow in it and he will not grow retarded because you abuse him physically.
>>
>>75631283
Lal, pathetic. Now you kid will grown by a nigger.
>>
>>75627385
This kind of happened to me but it was my mom who fought the nog off.

When I was a kid, my mom and I were driving to visit my dad who was away for work. It was a two day drive and we stayed in this sketchy motel halfway through. It was late at night and I guess a nigger caught a glimpse of me and my mom alone in the parking lot. We went to our room and very shortly after he started trying to burst through the door. Luckily my mom had already locked it, but it was a cheap motel door and he was trying to kick it in. She had to block the door with a dresser and get behind it and plead with him to leave us alone. He eventually left but it seemed like it took forever. Maybe if he had gotten in he would have just raped my mom, or maybe he would have killed her in front of me, or me too.
>>
>>75612385
didn't read thread just wanted to point out that baby looks mightily chinky to me
>>
>>75626989
Good work Artyom
>>
>>75627250
Another cs guy.
Use your computer for work only.
Show that example and show him the way around an operating system. Most kids these days can't install a printer with plug and play
>>
File: 1460230576735.jpg (100 KB, 500x622) Image search: [Google]
1460230576735.jpg
100 KB, 500x622
>>75626989
Sorry to hear your child was born a slav.
No parent should have to suffer this burden.
>>
>>75627385
>Tell him to come on my house and creep on my daughters while they play outside
He's going to bash your brains in and rape your daughters you retarded fuck
You can't be older than 15
>>
>>75613250
>>75614069
>>75614378
>>75614847
Beautiful family, dude.
>>
>>75636876
For young kids? Difficult.

I'd say stick to classic tales and stories. It teaches them traditional values, culture, and ethics for the most part.

But I'll recommend some children's books that are known for shock value in some form.
>Tom Sawyer/Huckleberry Finn
(Southern US characterizations -- use of the words "nigger" is common)
>Little House on the Prairie
(Treats Native Americans poorly)
>Babar the Elephant
(Cute little Elephants. Broad message of French Colonialism)
>>
>>75636831
And you're implying the net is objective and a reliable source of info? Do you even know where you are?
>>
>>75624646
Yes that's what he's implying.
>>
File: 7322898-3x2-940x627.jpg (64 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
7322898-3x2-940x627.jpg
64 KB, 940x627
>>75636170
Imagine that thing coming up the s bend to gnaw on your arse while you're taking a shit!
>>
Be careful not too much of a certain , even a little, weird theme or you're gonna give your kid a fetish
>>
I couldn't live with myself if my kid turned out straight. Face it, gay is the new way. If my son is cis? Forget about it. I won't put him through what I go through.
>>
>>75637655
I didn't say it was objective, but because it's a broader form of extracting information from numerous resources, it's often preferable.
>>
>>75631283
are you black?
>>
>>75632653
Apologize to the cunt, tell her you were scared and childish but now you've changed yadda yadda.
Do it before the kid can grow to resent you for abandoning him. Right now he'd still welcome you like a god. In a few years, with hate.
>>
>>75634757
>Probably too late to ever go back into the kids life.
No it's not. The kid is 4 year old now.
He still has a few years before the kid starts hating him for abandoning him.
>>
>>75612385
you're all gonna raise a bunch of autists lmao
>>
>>75638548
High probability the mother would not want him back in her life though. OP's life then can become hell in terms of not being able to see the child while also having to pay alimony.

Shit OP, you are the one who knows that girl slightly better than us (even if it is from just two previous encounters)
>>
>>75638214
There are some pretty gud classical novels/tomes etc.
Probably far better to fill your kid's head with some of those over some of the shit online. Present company included of course.
>>
>>75612385
Woman in the pic is like
>Look at that sucker
>laughing and taking pics like it belongs to us
>doesn't have any idea its Josh's
Baby be like
>can't believe I'll be raised by this sucker
>can't even tell she cheated on him
>>
>>75612385
I have a boy (14) and a girl (12). My wife is stay at home mom while I'm working. I try to be with them as much as possible but their mom does most of their education.
The basic rules are that they do whatever they want once they've done their homeworks, cleaned their room, taken a shower and dressed up the table.
I work a lot but twice a week I'll bring them to the kick boxing gym where I used to practice. Keeps them fit, gives them confidence and they are happy to make daddy proud (my boy will start competing in september, I count on my daughter to do the same in a few years).
I see a lit of discussions about computers and smartphones ITT, if they're wasting their time on electronics we'll give them incentives to do something else such as giving them money to invite their friends somewhere. Anyway, they can't spend too much time on any electronic device at home because mom is always there and there's always a chore that needs to be done.
>>
>>75628794

you care more about fitting in than surviving?

never go full retard
>>
>>75631283
congrats you are part o the problem
>>
>>75640431
>Anyway, they can't spend too much time on any electronic device at home because mom is always there and there's always a chore that needs to be done.
Good man.
>>
Jesus fucking Christ what's wrong with you people. This thread is filled with overwhelmingly terrible advice. Isolating your children & giving them no means to interact with kids their own age will turn them into fucking sociopaths.

I have three children: a five year old girl and two sons aged three and one. When I'm not at work I spend time with them - It's literally as simple as that. We play Minecraft together. Read books. My eldest has her own raised bed in the garden that she looks after, and we have animals that they take care of (under supervision because we're fucking monsters).

Just don't fucking sugarcoat shit. Recent advice to my daughter: "it's OK to be sad about things sometimes" "it's pointless getting upset about little things"

Does she get it? SHE'S FIVE FUCKING YEARA OLD. I'm happy for her to just enjoy herself without her parents being totalitarian cunts.
>>
>>75635076
desu senpai you sound like a great parent
>>
>>75628389
>female
>devote themselves to the state and race
fucking leaf
>>
File: prgd.jpg (47 KB, 433x433) Image search: [Google]
prgd.jpg
47 KB, 433x433
>>75613250

good family. good values.
>>
>>75612385
we watch moonman and zyklon ben videos together and check out all the kike memes and I tell him how evil the kikes and niggers are.
>>
>>75633688
>Time limiting electronics is a stupid idea and so is making them constantly do chores.
As I stated in my other post, the solution I found is that if they go out to play with friends they'll recieve money to invite them somewhere and have fun but if they stay at home wasting their time on an electronic device mom will constantly interrupt them to do some chores. Between "Go out, be free and have fun with friends" and "stay on your computer for a couple minutes before mom finds a new chore for you", their choice is quickly made.
>>
>>75612385

This is worth a read (only do not misapply to Christianity his experience with Judaism).

http://sidis.net/philistine_and_genius1.htm

A rabbi came to ask my advice about
the education of his little boy. My ad-
vice was: "Teach him not to be a Jew."
The man of God departed and never came
again. The rabbi did not care for edu-
cation, but for faith. He did not wish
his boy to become a man, but to be a Jew.

The most central, the most crucial part
of the education of man's genius is the
knowledge, the recognition of evil in all
its protean forms and innumerable dis-
guises, intellectual, aesthetic and moral,
such as fallacies, sophisms, ugliness, de-
formity, prejudice, superstition, vice and
depravity. Do not be afraid to discuss
these matters with the child. For the
knowledge, the recognition of evil does
not only possess the virtue of immuniza-
tion of the child's mind against all evil,
but furnishes the main power for habit-
disintegration with consequent release and
control of potential reserve energy, of
manifestations of human genius.
>>
>>75623473
>time limited electronics (15min - earnt by doing chores/study etc.)

this might be useful (though is not available yet)

https://www.kudoso.com/teach
>>
>>75631283

You are making a massive mistake.

Stop looking at her Facebook, it will just make you feel bad. Delete the fake profile and just never think of it again. It's probably not even your kid.
>>
>>75641212

Yeah, well your kids will end up as normal people having families and appreciating you. Most /pol/ kids will end up sitting in a darkened room alone for 23 hours a day with a katana and a swastika flag on the wall shitposting about what is degenerate.
>>
File: BSCTTy0CAAEXRvu.jpg (95 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
BSCTTy0CAAEXRvu.jpg
95 KB, 768x1024
>>75641224
Unsure if sarcasm or not - I'll take the compliment.

>>75642400
Not a bad idea - still (from what I can gather) needs some level of "screen time". These days my kids know that there is shit that has to be done before any screens - homework, chores, music practice etc. Neither of them would even bother asking to go on tablet or comp before any of that stuff is done.
Obv. exclusion is coding and the like. Youngest getting into Python atm.
>>
File: 7buwxsf.jpg (95 KB, 685x1023) Image search: [Google]
7buwxsf.jpg
95 KB, 685x1023
>>75614257

>goofed

what are you implying?
>>
space rock?
>>
>>75612385
Any gay guys here who have kids? I really want to have kids but I don't know if I have the money and I'm not sure how is best (surrogacy, adoption) as a gay male who wants to marry another gay male. I help take care of my sister's kids and that's nice.
>>
>>75630449
Why do guys (possibly white guys) get into autistic ramblings when asian males dating white chicks are brought up?

Statically, yes, there are more white male and asian female interracial couples. But I've see plenty of various interracial couples, including white female and asian male, in sf.
>>
>>75626012
And what the fuck is a spiritual growth, when it crawls back down out of its own asshole?
>>
I don't get the no electronics meme
You Amish?
How do you not interact with electronics in your daily life?
Why are you afraid of technology?
Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.