[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about The Man in the High Castle? Can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 51117B9VzxL._SX940_.jpg (47 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
51117B9VzxL._SX940_.jpg
47 KB, 500x375
What do you think about The Man in the High Castle?
Can't you see that if Hitler had won we would live in a dystopia?
>>
Fucking amazing show I absolutely loved it. Can't wait for season two.
>>
>>75609471
All of the main characters were fucking retarded.

>KO the bounty hunter
>don't bother to kill him

fucking dropped that shit after 4 episodes
>>
>>75609471
You misspelled "utopia".
>>
I also liked that it showed the fact that the Nazis treated whites with respect and care, raised their standard of living while under Japanese and Jewish control they're oppressed and classified as second hand citizens
>>
We are living in a dystopia know!!!

If Hitler had won it would be a utopia where White Men would be celebrated and no Usury or shitskins rights.
>>
The book isn't great.
>>
Shitty kikebait show, but had some snazzy men in uniform.

Will wat ch the second season.
>>
>>75609471
>life in the Greater Nazi Reich
>dystopian
It was literally paradise.
>>
I'd love to live in Nazi America

>ywn be a Gestapo member arresting Juden and degenerates
>>
Do you NOT realist this is the same Amazon CEO who hates trump. Show aims to link TRUMP to Naziz
>>
>implying Hitler wouldn't end up like Stalin or Mao if he'd kept going, respected for his impact, but shunned in its later evolutions as the fascist state loosened and the fervor fizzled out
>>
>>75610234
>ywn deliver the Fuhrer's sweet revenge to a nest of semites with the rest of your SS bros
>>
File: Just_Desserts.jpg (41 KB, 500x308) Image search: [Google]
Just_Desserts.jpg
41 KB, 500x308
>>75610342
>yfw they have a Trump like villain in season two
>>
>>75610471
>literally the show
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.