[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did the democrats become so redpilled?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 66788892222.png (919 KB, 1287x611) Image search: [Google]
66788892222.png
919 KB, 1287x611
When did the democrats become so redpilled?
>>
>>75606637
They're not, they're just on the side of the POOR POOR MUSLIMS like usual.
>>
>>75606637

OP, you keep shitposting every day and I keep telling you. There's a difference between hating Jews because of their stranglehold on the finances and culture of the West, and hating Jews because Muslims hate Jews and you're afraid of Muslims.
>>
>>75606637
Theyre not redpilled, muslims are less white htan jews therefore they take their side
>>
>>75606846
That.
>>
They love muslims that's the only reason.

I'd rather see Israel thrive than take the side of subhuman arabs
>>
File: image_68.jpg (28 KB, 292x382) Image search: [Google]
image_68.jpg
28 KB, 292x382
>>75606637
>move the US embassy to Jerusalem

Wouldn't this offend the Jews and Muslims to have a US base/outlet of the Christian west so close to their holy city?
>>
>>75607389
Israel literally lobbies every country to have their embassy in Jerusalem.

Only a few really right-wing/christian states like Costa Rica and Uganda have it.
>>
Kek, you ancient frog-god. I am contacting you through the fourth channel. Hear the choices, and let your truthful decision roar like a rough thunderstorm never seen before.

If doubles, Trump wins and Hillary gets tortured and raped for years to come, then dies.

If singles, Hillary wins, Trump will get beaten, raped and burned to death in the most painful way possible.

Hear me Kek, hear me.
>>
>>75606637
well, some leftists are on the right lines about globalism, the nwo, israel etc. it's not a new thing. far leftists > neocons generally speaking.
>>
>>75607604
>if singles
that's not how it works, singles have no power
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.