[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a black guy in 2016 I wanted to ask /pol/ why is it we can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (131 KB, 310x240) Image search: [Google]
image.png
131 KB, 310x240
As a black guy in 2016 I wanted to ask /pol/ why is it we can now accept pic related (tranny)but still act as if a minority with say a felony drug charge is filth? Is this not ass backwards if said individual is non violent and never got in trouble again afterwards?
>>
>>75604416
>As a black guy in 2016
Hang yourself for using the "current year" meme, you nigger
>>
>>75604550
The year was more related to all the gay and tranny acceptance not black progress.
>>
>>75604550
I'm basically asking is a Tranny more acceptable then a guy who got caught with a few grams of cocaine or methamphetamine?
>>
>>75604873
Whatever argument you were trying to make became invalidated when you mentioned that you were a nigger, and the current year within the first sentence.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>75604416
Go fucking die, useless welfare queen producing nigger.
>>
File: racist-thailand-sign.jpg (60 KB, 480x458) Image search: [Google]
racist-thailand-sign.jpg
60 KB, 480x458
>>75604416
I can't accept either, that's why god invented white-flight. You know if even blind people can be racist black people are pretty bad.
>>
Who in their right mind accepts a trannie as normal ?
>>
>>75604416
>as a black guy in 2016

why even bother saying this?
>>
>>75604416

The nose knows.
>>
1. You're probably not a real nigger, your kind don't post here.
2. It's because morality has been discarded in favor of I don't even know what. Your question implies that being a felon is normal. It fucking isn't, even if every nigger you know has a criminal record. You need to lift yourself up to normality, you don't arrive at it by pursuing every impulse you have. This is the same reason trannies will never actually attain normality: they can't into morality.
>>
False dilemma
>>
>>75604416
Both are bad but I'd hire the tranny to work the register, maybe.
>>
>>75604416
Well she got that dick inversion surgery so I don't accept her at all.
>>
>>75608053
because they arent black.
this is a troll post.
youve been trolled.
>>
>>75608327
Tfw its a nigger/tranny hybrid
>>
>>75608278
I-Is he alive?
>>
>>75608357
>She
>Her
>>
As a libertarian I don't give a shit about drugs, but you won't find many people sympathizing with you on /pol/.

And for some reason normies roll on E and then do coke on the weekend but then vote to be tough on drugs.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.