[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does our country still like to kill prisoners?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 13
File: rekt.jpg (132 KB, 615x442) Image search: [Google]
rekt.jpg
132 KB, 615x442
Why does our country still like to kill prisoners?
>>
>>75602851

Because violent niggers deserve
>>
>>75602851
Because christfags say that we can't love to kill them.
>>
>>75602909
So then we are violent niggers too no? If we kill too, we're just as barbaric and evil plus half the time they're innocent.
>>
>>75602851
because they are our responsibility. just like ol' yeller.
>>
>>75602851
The pharma companies are going to put a stop to it in the next ~ten years probably
>>
>>75602851
cause people are scared and want the government to protect them. they don't realize that they are literally giving the government power over their lives. I'm against capital punishment simply for that reason: don't give the government the power to choose who gets to live or not. I have nothing against people protecting themselves by using lethal force during the progress of a crime, but killing them afterwards is just ritualistic self righteous masturbation
>>
>>75603079
Violence is not an inherent evil, random and misplaced violence is
>>
>>75602851
Cheaper than locking them in a cage for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>75603079
You're retarded. It's not evil or barbaric to kill someone that is inherently evil and barbaric. You"re doing the world a favor
>>
>>75603179
good, it's a medieval barbarian practice.

>>75603123
They danger they present to society is our responsibility. A long-term prison sentence is more than enough.

>>75603230
You are killing a human being because you think he deserves it, that is evil.

>>75603253
t.capitalist

>>75603213
Same here brother.

>>75603474
No you're not? Who's to say they will kill again? You can't know that, therefore killing them is retarded. If you keep them in prison, you're also "doing the world a favor."
>>
>>75603213
Exactly my thoughts as well. Police can kill people when they present an immediate danger, but the state officially deciding to put someone to death is a clear abuse of power. Nothing to do with sentimentality either, most of them frankly deserve to die.
>>
>>75603474
And yes it is evil, you have no right to take someone's life away based on your shitty morals.
>>
>>75602851
Because killing people is easy and cheap compared to accommodating them. Especially if we have no intention of ever letting them be free anyway. Besides, a life without freedom and in total servitude to an authority figure must be entered into voluntarily to not be a fate worse than death. Most would rather die.
>>
>>75603756
>t. capitalist
>implying this is a bad thing
>>
>>75603756
>who's to say he will kill again

Maybe he shouldn't have killed the first time. LOL
>>
>>75603870
t. prisoner on death row
>>
>>75603756
>No you're not?
it's weird how women do the whole "speak as if there's a question mark at the end of a sentence even though it's not a question?" thing even while typing.
>>
File: tumblr_n41sbh4tBe1s8ybr9o1_500.gif (282 KB, 500x403) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n41sbh4tBe1s8ybr9o1_500.gif
282 KB, 500x403
>>75603179
How? Bullets, electricity, nitrogen, guillotines still work.
>>
>>75602851
Nobody fucking likes it!!!

But some people are fucking animals and have no place in civilized life.
>>
>>75603756
>Its evil to kill somebody because he has been found guilty in a court of law by a jury of his peers

Wew lad this is next level cucking
>>
File: dumbass.jpg (54 KB, 574x477) Image search: [Google]
dumbass.jpg
54 KB, 574x477
>>75603213
>>75603784
Have you guys ever seen or read transcripts of a capital punishment trial? Over half the time the sentence is handed down by the jury. A jury of the accused peers. That's how the justice system works in this country.

I'm against government in most ways, but fuck man, read a god damn book.
>>
Prisoners cost taxpayers $20,000-$40,000 a year to house.

The ones who have been deemed too much of a threat to society to live freely should be executed, from a purely capitalist standpoint.
>>
>>75602851
We should execute people for far more offenses than we already do.

Roughly 50% of the prison population deserves an immediate bullet in the head. These people by and large are 75 IQ sociopaths.
>>
>>75603079
>>75603079

>If you kill your enemies, they win.

Wow really makes you think.
>>
>>75602851
Our country allows for both abortion and capital punishment, both of which are necessary
>>
>>75604863
It sounds harsh but sadly there is no other solution.

Libertarians really need to grow up out of their mindset.
>>
>>75604113
So you are voting to kill someone based on your personal barbaric morals, regardless of the circumstances of the act or their mental state.

>>75604451
No our country likes to kill prisoners because "they deserve it", literally no other reason.

>>75604473
>A jury of his peers.
Dumbass Americans with highschool diplomas.
>Court of law.
80 year old Christians.

So if someone's guilty of murder, you're voting to chop their heads off in Times Square? It's the same thing, killing is killing and we all know you're doing it. It's completely evil to kill a defenseless prisoner when they have the chance of redeeming themselves. We have no right to kill except in defense.

>>75604808
so kill them because capitalism, got it.

>>75604863
Haha, kill half the country because YOU think they deserve it, thanks for confirming only deluded hypocrites want a death penalty.

>>75604897
>What is ethics
>What is morals
>What is progress
>What is a respect for human life.

"An eye for eye makes the whole world blind"
>>
File: Retarded owl colored.png (383 KB, 884x730) Image search: [Google]
Retarded owl colored.png
383 KB, 884x730
>>75603756
>Who's to say they will kill again? You can't know that, therefore killing them is retarded.
>>
>>75605103
It's funny to watch a lolberg get more and more frustrated as he comes to the realization that he doesn't live in a society of robots.
>>
>>75605103
If they are going to die in prison, why does the public need to pay for it?

>you are a danger to society, you committed a crime and you must pay society back for that crime

>jk lol here's your free house for the rest of your life.

a compromise would be that they are required to work while in jail to keep their life.
>>
we should be killing way more people
>>
>>75605304
>the state should kill killers
should the state rape rapists?
>>
File: 1459287897931.png (2 MB, 3250x1700) Image search: [Google]
1459287897931.png
2 MB, 3250x1700
>>75605304
"Everyone should be an autist like me"- Every libertarian
>>
>>75605145
Yes, we can't know they are an immediate danger to society. Some people only kill one time in their lives and move on. Therefore, there is literally 0 reason to kill them when you can just imprison them for 40+ years.

Unless you're a dumbass barbarian which you probably are.
>>
>>75605411
>the state should kill killers
The state should kill destructive people that have no hope for reform, because otherwise the taxpayers have to support a worthless human being with no value to society.

Would you prefer an alternate situation where instead of the death penalty, you get to personally support a death row inmate?
>>
>>75605411
No, but you need to be thrown out of a helicopter
>>
>>75605411
Cruel and unusual punishment.

Death has been used as a penalty since forever, so it is definitely not unusual and modern technology has reduced the cruelty involved.
>>
>>75602851
Because some people just don't deserve life. Especially niggers.
>>
>>75605511
>The state should kill destructive people that have no hope for reform.

Ok, you have no fucking way to tell who has hope for reform or doesn't. It's best to take the logical step and imprison them for a long time while getting evaluated. You either respect human life or you're with people like ISIS.

>no value to society
So we should kill you too right?

>Would you prefer an alternate situation where instead of the death penalty, you get to personally support a death row inmate?
Yes, long term prison and psyche evaluation.

>>75605659
Why not niggers? Because they're dumb and poor? I guess we should kill Mexicans. I guess we should have killed ancient white homo sapiens too then. Retrard.
>>
>>75605485
If you want to pay $1,600,000 to house that criminal for 40 years, go ahead.
>>
File: 1464248246623.jpg (20 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1464248246623.jpg
20 KB, 258x245
>>75605103
Thinks 100% of the country is in prison.
>>
>>75605928
as if forced labor wouldn't get a better return.

libertarians have no problem making a commodity out of job market rejects.

Personally, i dont see capital punishment as much of punishment, since it pretty ends the offenders experience.

How about life of labor until their back goes out instead?
>>
>>75605928
1. That's literally nothing when spread out.
2. We are ethically obligated to not kill people. It is objectively evil.
3. That criminal has a chance of redeeming himself, you are a complete idiot if you think "Hey they probably won't, let's kill them XD XD"

>>75606122
How about we respect human life?
>>
>>75605863
>you have no fucking way to tell who has hope for reform
We have methods of figuring it out. Few things can be discerned with absolute certainty so that was a really stupid thing to say.

>you either respect all people even if they are baby rapists or you are ISIS
You're a faggot, seriously.

You didn't read my question correctly. Would you prefer a situation where YOU get to personally take care of these people until we find a way to rehabilitate them?

>we should kill you too right
Let's stop projecting now, little sperg.
>>
>>75606270
>2. We are ethically obligated to not kill people. It is objectively evil.
Okay excellent work OP. Up until this point I thought you were some naive 20 year old, but now I see you're just pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>75606270
$63,400,000,000 a year

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-cost-of-a-nation-of-incarceration/
>>
>>75602851
We don't kill nearly enough.
>>
Executions should be public and livestreamed as well.
>>
>>75602851
So they can win
>>
>>75603756
>killing is inherently evil
goodbye libcuck.

Killing is part of life. Everything kills something. Do the weeds not strangle the flower? Do the body's cells not swarm an infection? Death is natural and always at the hands of another agent, no matter how small.

Your entire argument is based on the presumption that killing is inherently evil, when in fact it is plainly shown to be a necessary part of life.
>>
>>75606270
How about the murderer-to-be respect human life and not murder?

You're clearly getting your jollies out of this thread, this is nothing but bait.
>>
File: 146761-149112.jpg (18 KB, 306x450) Image search: [Google]
146761-149112.jpg
18 KB, 306x450
>>75602851
Because it s full of fucked up people
>>
File: 1460089737198.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1460089737198.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
>you only need to hang the mean bastards, but the mean bastards you need to hang!

dialog from oscar-winning writer/director quentin tarantino's film the hateful eight, a known foot fetishist
>>
>>75603756

you're a stupid fuck.

Typical Liberal faggot.

Let me ask you, stupid faggot, don't those in prison deserve to do their time without getting stabbed or raped? You know, to carry out their sentence in a civilized manner, instead of getting caged up with a bunch of animals with no value for life?

I'll be waiting for your reply.
>>
>>75607701
So then why not separate them?

I'd rather be a liberal faggot than a complete fucking retard who jumps 80 mental gymnastics instead of accepting reality and reason.

I just destroyed your complaint with 6 words.
>>
>>75607701
Yeah that's right, leave retard.

Blindly accept your American propaganda instead of siding with the party of science and education. Fucking Christcuck.
>>
File: psycho.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
psycho.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
Some people must be killed.

Capital punishment is crucial for civilisation.
>>
>>75609069
>Some people must be killed.
No faggot, we shouldn't be killing anybody UNLESS we know without a doubt that they will kill someone if we don't and that frankly is almost never the case with long term rehabilitation. Even psychopaths can be medicated and watched.

>Capital punishment is crucial for civilisation
There are first world countries who banned capital punishment completely, try again Trumpkin.
>>
>>75609399
No faggot, we shouldn't be killing anybody UNLESS we know without a doubt that they won't kill someone again if we don't and that frankly is almost never the case even with long term rehabilitation. Even psychopaths can refuse to tske their medication and kill again.
>>
>>75609963
Yeah a one in a billion chance, still not worth killing prisoners over and you have no way whatsoever to prove this psychopath will kill again once he's out of jail. You're just grasping at straws right now, there's literally no reason when long term rehabilitation terminates the danger almost just as much as execution.
>>
>>75602851
It should do it more brutally and on television as a deterrent
>>
>>75602851
They broke the law.
>>
>>75602851
Because there is no intrinsic value in prolonging life.
>>
>>75610874
Yes and you're a faggot.

If you vote to kill a defenseless prisoner, you yourself are an evil killer. It's that simple.
>>
>>75611128
>burn everything that doesn't help me buy more McDonalds and vidya XD XD XD

kys
>>
Are you joking? We should increase the number of executions several ten-thousand-fold and, as another poster said, put it on television.

Not as a deterrent, but for money and ratings.
>>
File: 1454212610713.gif (48 KB, 2034x1491) Image search: [Google]
1454212610713.gif
48 KB, 2034x1491
OP is a delusional idealist (and possibly an SJW) who has never spent extended periods of time around niggers in real life.

Rates of recidivism are incredibly high, especially with niggers. Sometimes you just have to put them down.
>>
Do you know how few executions there even are in the U.S., and how many appeals the convicts are offered? It's more expensive to kill someone than to imprison them for life.

That doesn't mean we should imprison more. It just means we should offer one appeal, settled via a trial by combat.
>>
>>75602851
Because rapists, murderers, terrorist and other major criminals have already lost it.

They cannot be rehabilitated and deserve death
>>
Gotta kill something
>>
>>75611336
>Rates of recidivism are incredibly high, especially with niggers. Sometimes you just have to put them down.

Yes, when you throw someone into the streets dirt poor and mentally unstable, they will probably do crime again. That's why you rehabilitate them for a very long time and make sure their first instinct isn't to turn to crime. Get them employed, get them educated.

>Sometimes you just have to put them down.
You will never come to this conclusion factually, you don't know the future dumbass. You're also just as bad as the niggers for wanting to kill people.

>>75611539
>Do you know how few executions there even are in the U.S., and how many appeals the convicts are offered? It's more expensive to kill someone than to imprison them for life.
t.capitalist
>That doesn't mean we should imprison more. It just means we should offer one appeal, settled via a trial by combat.
t.midevil knight

lololol

>>75611807
>Because rapists, murderers, terrorist and other major criminals have already lost it.
I'm not even gonna google to find an exception. It saddens me you couldn't take a few seconds to consider that there is plenty of contradicting examples.

>They cannot be rehabilitated and deserve death.
Ok all seeing god. Can you tell me how the world ends too?

>>75611870
yourself?
>>
>>75610231
You either have no fucking idea of the actual recidivism rates, or you do and are just trolling.
>>
>>75611539
>It's more expensive to kill someone than to imprison them for life.

No, no, no. It's more expensive to sentence someone to death than it is to sentence them to life, due to immediate appeals in capital punishment cases, etc.

Executing someone does not cost as much as it costs to house a prisoner for decades.
>>
>>75611152
Does anyone ever forfeit their right to live? Is that even a possibility to you?
>>
>>75609399
life comes and goes. is it really more humane to lock someone up for the rest of their life when you can just kill them?

we are not special in our existence, but we are vain to think that a burden should be placed on tax payers to keep those alive who are already dead once sentenced to life imprisonment just because all lives "matter" when in fact they don't
>>
>>75602851
It's needed. We should kill adults for all forms of degeneracy and lock up youths for it.
>>
>>75612241
You're just as bad as the murderer for wanting to stop future murders
Oh I see, it's bait.
>>
>>75612472
I personally would prefer death than be stuck in a tiny maximum security cell block for 23 hours a day for the next 40 years. That is, if it was for a crime I know I committed and have no chance of being released.
>>
>>75612298
So you are betting that psychopaths will kill again that's why we should kill them all regardless of if they will or won't.

How about we don't kill people and instead rehabilitate them with medication? If they are truly that far gone, then keep them imprisoned for life. Look up the rates of recidivism in countries where they actually try these things instead of going full King Henry every-time someone's unstable. You're an idiot.

>>75612417
Nobody ever has the right to kill except in self defense. Anything-else is pure evil regardless of how backwards your morals are.

>>75612472
A life with a chance of redemption is worth more than a few more dollars for everybody. How about considering something other than profit for once?

>once sentenced to life imprisonment
You either respect life or you don't. Life imprisonment is not nearly as bad as death but that why I vote for what Iceland does, 40 years, medication, and rehabilitation. Keep them seperate from society but don't give them the shit sandwich just because YOU think they deserve it when they can probably redeem themselves.

>>75612645
Except you don't just want to stop future murders, you also want to kill. That's the truth. There are other options retard. Go join ISIS if you don't think so.
>>
>>75612241

You realize I'm implying that the fact that the U.S. still executes people is an anachronism, right?

So long as there's a black population that the white population fears, we'll be more barbaric in what policies we tolerate. Hell, even look at which states actually execute people, and which execute the most people in relation.
>>
>>75605103
>he doesn't believe in justice and instead adopts Ghandi's shit
I bet there's nothing you'd be willing to kill for either, but you're willing to die for plenty of things so have fun dying. No society has ever survived on the principles you expound and none ever will.
>what is progress
A shitty liberal buzzword for literally anything new which they approve of. At one point it included eugenics.
>what is morals
In the modern day it's mostly a way of keeping people pacified; morality's been entirely separated from it's traditional sources and consequently is rightly referred too as slave morality for most people, including yourself.
>what is ethics
A more disgusting and philosophically materialist approach to morality.
>What is respect for human life
Respect is earned; behave like a human and you'll be treated like a human. Behave like an animal and you get killed like an animal.
>>
>>75613086
>we don't KNOW if they're going to commit crime again! we just don't KNOW (we do actually)
>but I absolutely do KNOW that you just want to kill and that's the TRUTH
lmao
>>
File: see.png (60 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
see.png
60 KB, 230x230
>>75613086
well i guess the thing about that is i really don't respect life, so yeah

there's really no arguing with that. besides, this problem goes deeper than the actual issue of the death penalty. it's how the jail and judicial system works here. it's incredibly hard, if not extremely rare, for you to ever have a chance at redemption because of the systems and oversight in place.
>>
>>75602851

We really need to kill more people for cheaper. All rapists and murderers need to be killed asap. There is no room for them in society. It costs way too much to keep these animals alive and nobody wants to live in or around rapists or murderers.
>>
>>75602851

Because we're fucking idiots, that's why. Public, Gruesome executions were designed to be a deterrent against dysfunctional criminal behavior.

And we have to ensure that our executions are done "humanely".

They sit, rotting in a jail cell years for a time before they're finally given their final judgement.

When they are, its costed us millions of dollars in legal fees, years in time and it doesn't stop similar crime from occurring.

There's no point to it anymore; its almost more humane to have them sit in prison and be subjected to soul crushing abuse by their fellow inmates.
>>
>>75603870

I'm sure you would be singing a different t tone of Tyrone came and fucked you in the ass and murdered your family in front of you.
>>
>>75602851>>75603079
>Why does our country still like to kill prisoners?
My country does not have the death penalty, just look at the crime rates here and you will understand why you are better off with it.
>>
>>75603870
>call his morals shitty, that'll show him
Oh master debater, teach me more about morality in the real world!
>>
>>75602851
Because convicted murderers deserve death.
>>
>>75613449
>nothing you'd be willing to kill for either.
I already said self defense but we don't know the future of prisoners so we should err on the side of life and redemption.

>A shitty liberal buzzword for literally anything new which they approve of.
>Progress is all a liberal conspiracy guys.

>Respect is earned
So then you should be into killing babies and enslaving criminals and raping rapists right? You are a monster too if you believe this, human life is way too complex for your bullshit.

>>75613653
>we do actually
Oh so you can see the future? You are the retard here.

>>75613721
>I really don't respect life
Then respect life instead of putting people beneath you for your own benefit. Err on the side of humanity not your delusions.

>for you to ever have a chance at redemption because of the systems and oversight in place.
Then the first step is denying the death penalty and voting for prison reform, people should always have the opportunity to redeem themselves, /pol/ is made up of edgy 13 year olds but reality is not on their side.

>>75613778
t.capitalist

>>75613923
No I wouldn't, if I killed Tyrone I would be mentally fucked up for life. Why be a fucking murderer or a rapist too just because Tyrone came along? His punishment is isolation, but he will not make me a killer too.

>>75613974
Yes but the American bubble is horribly thick hah.

>>75614095
Ok, don't kill defenseless humans when they have a chance at redemption. Don't be a killer too.
>>
>>75611152

let's make something clear. We have a death penalty already in tons of places. This has been carried on for thousands of years. The people that do the crimes know the punishments for doing them but they do it anyways. Are you following me still? OK.

Said person kills another person knowing the rules/laws of where they live. Whether or not it is socially acceptable to YOU as an individual doesn't matter. Society at large has deemed them the worst kind of people. That is why they deserve to die. A life for a life is fair. If you think this is wrong it still doesn't matter because everybody else thinks you're a faggot. If you love killers so much why don't you go move to Syria and live there you fucking hippy.
>>
>>75603756
You are everything wrong with this world.
>>
>>75614470
>Oh so you can see the future?
If Criminal Statistics is so advanced to you that you think it's the equivalent of "seeing the future", then yes, we are capable of seeing criminals' futures.
>>
>>75614470
>Yes but the American bubble is horribly thick hah.
Care to explain? The way I see it death penalty is the only thing keeping your country from degenerating into a third world shithole like my country.
>>
>>75614470
>Then respect life instead of putting people beneath you for your own benefit. Err on the side of humanity not your delusions.

i legitimately laughed

im being baited!!!!!!!!!! BYE
>>
>>75614470

So you're telling me you would feel bad over killing somebody who gave you anal fissures and sprayed your family's gray matter all over the room. Do you think he would have felt bad for doing that to you? What if he didn't feel bad and you just kept doing your pacifist shit and let everybody do whatever they wanted to do? Would you also feel bad if you called the cops on a guy breaking into your house? What kind of mental gymnastics are you going through where you think that the government killing the person that murdered somebody you know somehow makes you responsible? Or does the idea of responsibility escape you?
>>
>>75603079
That's like saying that it's wrong to stop a thief because if you hurt his feelings, you're both in the wrong.
>>
>>75614631
Criminal Statistics only give you a small reading of the chances they kill again. If their chances are 60, I still vote not to kill them and lower those chances by rehabilitation, education, employment if their chances are 90, I still vote to them in prison for 40 years with rehabilitation, education, and employment.

You don't know the future yet you vote to kill innocent people, and people who can probably redeem themselves because there is a large percent of people who will go back to crime. This is objectively what you just said, if you are fine with killing innocents and those who can redeem themselves, then you are retarded and evil.

You either respect human life or you don't. Prison reform and rehabilitation is what we should be doing, not killing defenseless prisoners. Also, fighting poverty to prevent more people from turning to crime.

>>75614709
whoops misread what you put.

>>75614994
ok coward, bye.

>>75615030
>Do you think he would have felt bad for doing that to you?
I am not a fucking nigger. I am not Tryone. I am worlds ahead of him. Why do you think I should turn into a murderer too? Should I rape him too in revenge? You see? You either respect life or you're evil too.

>What if he didn't feel bad and you just kept doing your pacifist shit and let everybody do whatever they wanted to do? Would you also feel bad if you called the cops on a guy breaking into your house? What kind of mental gymnastics are you going through where you think that the government killing the person that murdered somebody you know somehow makes you responsible? Or does the idea of responsibility escape you?

Dumbass, I am not a pacifist, I just believe it is objectively wrong to kill a defenseless prisoner. Yes to prison or reform, no to murder. If I knew Tryone was going to do those things to my family before, then yeah I'd kill him to prevent that but there's no fucking point doing it after the fact and there's no fucking way I would ever be 100%sure
>>
Anyone heinously violating the non-aggression principle (large-dollar theft, armed robbery or hijacking, violent sexual crimes, murder) should be hanged and gibbeted in the streets. Anyone violating in a smaller fashion should be put to work on public works projects without compensation.

Any behavior not directly violating the non-aggression principle should not be punished in any way by law.

This is what I believe; you can have your belief just as well! I believe that the positive outcome for people that do not violate the non-aggression principle is absolutely worth the deaths of the rest.

That being said; I would require FAR more confidence in the justice system in the United States to begin supporting my ideals like this. In fact, I don't reckon that I CAN have the confidence to allow a centrally-ruling body or even local power this authority.

In that case, I'll take care of me and mine and be content in it.
>>
The Brazilian poster is onto something. Jettisoning the death penalty is a wet dream liberals have that they think will turn the U.S. into western Europe, when it's probable that the black population will more likely make us turn out like Brazil.
>>
>>75615783
1. That is backed up by no evidence whatsoever.
2. Brazil is a shithole, we can take steps to prevent murder, crime, and people turning dangerous. Iceland isn't turning into Brazil, neither would we.
>>
1. Copied from the 'ethnic groups' section of the CIA World Factbook page for Iceland:

"homogeneous mixture of descendants of Norse and Celts 94%, population of foreign origin 6%"

In other words, Iceland is much whiter than the U.S., so...

2. You don't know what you're talking about.
>>
3. 'Ethnic groups' section for CIA World Factbook's page on the U.S.:

"white 79.96%, black 12.85%, Asian 4.43%, Amerindian and Alaska native 0.97%, native Hawaiian and other Pacific islander 0.18%, two or more races 1.61% (July 2007 estimate)
note: a separate listing for Hispanic is not included because the US Census Bureau considers Hispanic to mean persons of Spanish/Hispanic/Latino origin including those of Mexican, Cuban, Puerto Rican, Dominican Republic, Spanish, and Central or South American origin living in the US who may be of any race or ethnic group (white, black, Asian, etc.); about 15.1% of the total US population is Hispanic"
>>
>>75615533
>whoops misread what you put.
kek

Trust me, you are better off being allowed to put down these fucking criminals for good.

>>75615783
This guy gets it.

>>75615990
>1. That is backed up by no evidence whatsoever
Other than the fact that niggers here feel free to murder and steal and do whatever crimes they bloody want because they know they will not get properly punished for it?

>>75615990
>2. Brazil is a shithole, we can take steps to prevent murder, crime, and people turning dangerous.
If you could do all those things then why do you still have such high criminality? The Death penalty is the only reason why the niggers in Detroid stick to black on black violence instead of going apeshit up your asses.

And iceland has little criminality because they have a small population, any country that grows nearly as much as Brazil or the USA population wise will get increansigly higher criminality rates.
>>
And, finally...

4. Brazil's 'ethnic groups' page of the CIA World Factbook:

"white 47.7%, mulatto (mixed white and black) 43.1%, black 7.6%, Asian 1.1%, indigenous 0.4% (2010 est.)"

5. Wow, I hope hippies like you never get put in charge of public policy.
>>
because it beats paying to keep them in jail. Also if all you have to fear is free food, room and board and a bit of homosexuality what's really stopping you from doing crime? There's so many fags out there im surprised they aren't lining up to go to prison.
>>
>>75616218
Wow, so Identity Politics built on junk science, this is your last straw?

You know if somebody said, ALL OF /POL/ IS RACIST. you would laugh and say
>/pol/ is one person.

And yet when we point out that wealthy blacks don't do crime and that crime correlates with poverty you say.
>NOPE, BLACKS ARE THE PROBLEM. THERE'S NO HELPING THEM.

Seriously, because we have a more troublesome population, that doesn't mean we should still kill the individuals who aren't troublesome. That doesn't mean we shouldn't work towards fighting poverty and dis-encouraging crime. To pout your lips and scream about blacks instead of coming to a solution is exactly how retards elect fascists.

We should err on the side of humanity, not faulty assumptions.

>>75616547
>>75616547
>Other than the fact that niggers here feel free to murder and steal and do whatever crimes they bloody want because they know they will not get properly punished for it?
So what, you guys don't have prisons?

>And iceland has little criminality because they have a small population, any country that grows nearly as much as Brazil or the USA population wise will get increansigly higher criminality rates.
No it's because of wealth and culture, our highest crime areas are also the poorest. Therefore fighting poverty is more effective to deterring crime than killing people we don't like.

>>75616598
>brings up race percentages
>thinks I'm the one deluded.
>>
>>75603079

There has to be a leave on that flag somewhere.
>>
>>75616547

Thanks.

>>75615990

My apologies for forgetting to mark that I was talking to you in my numbered posts, but you get the point. I even forgot to include how the hispanic population of the U.S. makes us less white than one would otherwise suppose we are on paper.
>>
>Nig breaks into a house
>Beats the shit out of a young mother
>Kills her child
>rapes the young mother
>Young mother is paralyzed and brain damaged

Anti-Death-Penalty-Fags be like
>NOOOO! DON'T KILL HIM! T_T!!
>>
>>75616941
Well you'd rather bitch about muh race, then coming up with a solution other than kill everyone we don't like. Fucking stupid and that does close to nothing to prevent future crimes. It's also objectively evil.

>>75617018
So should we kill his child, rape the mother, paralyze her, and beat her brain till it's damaged?

See, you're a complete fucking hypocrite who can't think twice.
>>
>>75617161
>So should we kill his child, rape the mother, paralyze her, and beat her brain till it's damaged?
Yes that's exactly what I was suggesting.

Good show, m8
>>
>>75603079

>half
>source: my ass
>>
>be nignog
>find out death penalty is no more
>go rape and kill girls
>get life time in prison sentence
>chill out with fellow nignogs and get free food
yeah lets do that op. it's not retarded at all
>>
>>75616838

So, if it's all about wealth and culture, why do blacks routinely score lower on IQ tests, even when adjusted for class and education?

What exactly is this elusive 'culture' to which you're referring?

Do you really think impulse control and ability to think in long-term fashion doesn't have some adherence to racial reality? I would readily admit that Chinese, Japanese, and Korean people have higher IQ's and are even more law-abiding and able to plan for the future than whites, and you obviously realize I'm white.
>>
>>75616838
>So what, you guys don't have prisons?
We do, we have a shitload of them! But we have far too many niggers commiting crimes all the fucking time, the prisons are already so grossly overpopulated that our shitty commie government gives many of them reductions in their sentences in order to ease up the overpopulation of prisons, the freed niggers usually don't last 1 week before commiting the same crimes they got convicted for and going back though.

>>75616838
>No it's because of wealth and culture, our highest crime areas are also the poorest.
Right, that is why New york city is such a lovely place, free from crazy hobos, thugs and thieves...

Just wake up man, the death penalty is the only thing keeping the criminality of your country low, people in states withount the death penalty shit themselves scared of getting transfered to one of these states with deathpenalty, that is why they stay in line.

You are most likely unaware that nearly all ex-inmate commit crimes again after getting released from prison, they don't learn a god dammed thing in there other than maybe how to become a better criminal.
>>
>>75603213
>>75603784
>what is a jury

this place gets dumber by the day i swear
>>
>>75617535
>how to become a better criminal.

That's because our prison system is so shit. It doesn't try to rehabilitate you. There are prisoners who only know how to survive inside prison.
>>
>>75617535

The funny part is that our crime rate isn't even really low. It's just lower than Brazil's, but higher than western Europe's...in essentially the exact relative proportion as our population of blacks is nestled right there between as well.
>>
>>75602851
Don't wanna die? Don't commit crime. Cool. Glad we had this talk.
>>
>>75618233
>jury are never wrong guys. They are morally perfect.
I'm glad we bombed you.

>>75618338
Then you should die too. Afterall, killing is a crime right? And you're voting to keep the death penalty right? So you might as well have chopped his head off in Times Square. You are a monster who can't think twice.

>>75617535
Yes when you treat someone like dirt for years instead of introducing education or employment, they will become criminals, that's why I believe we should reform prisons and give them the opportunities they probably never had, let's see if they turn to crime then, oh wait they don't. See Iceland.
>>
>liberals will defend killing a fetus before it's had a chance at life while defending a serial rapist and murderer's right to life
>>
>>75602851
If you can't always decide who's right but at least you can decide who's left.
>>
>>75612241
It's simply far too expensive and it would save society a lot of trouble to just do away with the trash, so to speak. Attempting to rehabilitate these people can be prohibitively expensive, and the correctional system is also hugely expensive to maintain. In terms of practicality, simply removing *violent* criminals from the equation altogether would probably be for the best, especially if they were violent without provocation or reason. I don't want to get philosophical, but once someone has taken a life it is reasonable to assert they have given up their own right to live also, by violating the inviolable right to live of another.
>>
>>75618526

Why do you keep bringing up Iceland, a tiny country with less than a half million people that's more homogeneous than the U.S. even on the grounds you consider important (like class, culture, and educational attainment)...?
>>
File: 1463099228215.jpg (20 KB, 624x628) Image search: [Google]
1463099228215.jpg
20 KB, 624x628
>>75603870
>>75603474
>>75603079
>>75602909
>>
>>75618266
>That's because our prison system is so shit
And you live in one of the richest countries in the first world, just imagine how much worse the prisons in my country are.

>>75618336
>the exact relative proportion as our population of blacks is nestled right there between as well.
Yeah, pretty much, niggers have what I call "the criminal gene", that makes them highly likely to commit criminal behaviour.

>>75618526
>Yes when you treat someone like dirt for years instead of introducing education or employment, they will become criminals
Everyone is treated like dirt their entire lives here in Brazil, unless you get born in the rich 1% of the population. The fact is:Whites and asians usually do not become criminals despite being treated like that, while niggers almost always become like that even if they are born in a rich family, it is simply in their nature to do so.
>>
>>75618526
literallt irrelavant because i wasnt arguing jury's dont make mistakes. You and the other retard said the state has full control over capital punishment when it would actually be a jury of civilians. Im glad we bombed you first
>>
>>75603253
>>75603882
>>75604808
>>75605928
>>75616804
>>75618830
Reminder that Capital Punishment is much more expensive for the state then life in prison. Most people are on death row for 10+ years and that entire time is just expensive appeal processes. This could be made quicker and more efficient but more innocents might be wrongfully executed. Wanting the government to have the power to kill its citizens is truly 1984 tier.
>>
>>75618952
1. It's an example, their statistics show that education, employment, and the abolishment of the death penalty prevented criminals from turning back to crime. Afterall, 40 years of isolation from family/friends is still a pretty big deterrent on it's own.
2. We are a wealthier country but we never put the wealth in the right place, Iceland does that and so do other Scandinavian countries.
3. We should strive to be more homogeneous like Iceland. Why should we regress and accept that we're becoming Mexico 2.0 instead of tackling the ROOT causes of this epidemic? I'm not just saying we should ban the death penalty, I'm also saying we should employ criminals sooner, educate them while they're in prison, improve their living standards(living in a tiny ass cell is a form of torture mentally), and tackle poverty in black communities.

YOU are saying we should just kill them all and accept that we are becoming Mexico 2.0. That is retarded. You offer no solutions whatsoever. Why do you not want to better society?

>>75619358
>a jury of civilians.
Yes, Americans with high school diplomas and 80 year old Christian judges. No you're retarded, this is just as bad as the state deciding.

Also, I pissed at a memorial site for Hiroshima when I went to Japan, just thought you should know.
>>
>>75602851
Because it's more efficient and cost effective than keeping someone who has no chance of rehabilitating in perpetual detention.
>>
>>75604808
Do you think that money just gets burned? That cost represents the salaries of the prison personnel and everyone involved with housing said inmate. You can make a lot more money off a live man than a dead one, and that's the real reason we don't just string 'em up anymore.
>>
>>75616838
Your main argument against the death penalty has been "because lethal injections are murder and murder is bad", which is an appeal to emotion that isn't really working here. Also you pointed out an untrue over generalization and tried to compare it to a semi-true statement that highlighted a correlation between two variables. My first response to the statement that wealthy blacks don't engage in crime because crime correlates with poverty is to completely deny that as false. Many rich people still participate in crime, just a different, less physically violent kind of crime. Good luck finding a functional solution to discouraging crime without demonstrating power through authority. Even better, good luck fighting a solution to poverty for people that don't want to work or contribute anything to society. Welfare has sure done a lot of good for the functional black family, so you should probably hand out more gibs. It's gonna take you 150 years to fix the damage caused by the last 50 years of "progressive" policy.
>>
>>75619761

1. You realize the U.S. has a federated government, unlike Iceland, which means that you would have to institute the changes you're talking about in the judicial and state social services systems, as well as education systems, in the individual red states that execute people, and that execute the most people, which isn't actually that many per year, really.

2. You're arguing with red state voters when you choose to do that, not blue state voters. Blue states are already more homogeneous, both in an economic sense, but also in a racial sense, which I know you will say does not matter, but is worth being said.

3. What exactly are your practical solutions? Do you really think that Iceland's solutions that you laid out can be scaled and applied to broken, dysfunctional families and homes, and populaces, and that you can convince the scared whites in those red states anyway? I'm not trying to mess with you, I honestly want to know what you think.

4. My point is that, because you can't really change the system on that broad a scale so easily, but you could possibly easily abolish the death penalty (in comparison at least), that abolishing the death penalty without there being that ideal world that you would have us live in would actually make us become like Mexico or Brazil, and not at all like Iceland. You would need that undergirding social and economic structure in red states to be instilled first, before you could ever hope abolishing the death penalty could possibly be a good thing.
>>
Because releasing unrehabilitatable killers back in to the streets is dumb, and paying for then decent life behind bars until they die is dumb
>>
We should bring back public executions
>>
>>75619761
so you admit youre wrong. and cool made up story bro, hope it makes you feel better
>>
OP, you're the one that has no respect for human life because murders and other violent criminals don't deserve to live since they have shown through their actions that they do not respect life.
Truly, eliminating these threats to innocent human life is one of the greatest methods of respecting and preserving life.
And shut the fuck up about rehabilitation. If someone shows remorse for their actions, then that's one thing and maybe they can be rehabilitated but most violent criminals are repeat offenders that would bash your limp-dicked liberal head in for little more than the money in your wallet or your fucking shoes.
You are just another example of how the radical left can think they are virtuous and moral while advocating for that which is anything but.
>>
Bring back the guillotine. Hella humane
>>
It sure as hell is cheaper than giving them a roof over their head and 3 meals a day for the rest of their life.
>>
Lol why not
Less expensive than keeping them in a cell for life
>>
>>75623827
Apparently that isn't true.
http://www.amnestyusa.org/our-work/issues/death-penalty/us-death-penalty-facts/death-penalty-cost

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/costs-death-penalty

http://www.nbcrightnow.com/story/15519792/what-costs-more-the-death-penalty-or-life-in-prison

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/2011/09/22/death-and-taxes-the-real-cost-of-the-death-penalty/#219282764563

It could be possible to change some death penalty procedures to make it a less expensive process, but that's not going to happen.
Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.