[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite American War
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
what was your favorite war Americans gave their lives for? I think the often overlooked Seminole wars were pretty great. Based Jackson (and others) sending White Americans down in wool uniforms to the hot swamps, to cuck it from the Spanierds and Natives. Turning it into the third most populated state with the 4th largest gdp, and allowing me to shitpost on the internet here today.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (275 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
275 KB, 1920x1080
No one?
>>
File: Osceolaseized.jpg (29 KB, 308x257) Image search: [Google]
Osceolaseized.jpg
29 KB, 308x257
Final bump. Thank you American and Seminole soldiers, for making history run the way it did.
>>
>>75602319
I think what Jackson did was pretty nice. I live in Florida and boy oh boy
>>
Imo the spanish american wars. The wars over overlooked, as it was the final nail in the coffin for the spanish "empire". Also based Teddy.
>>
Philippine-American war.
>>
>>75602319
I think the military uniforms from that time period between about 1800-1850 were awesome. overall i'd say that was the most "american" time in american history. it really embodied USA. from then on it was all greed and corruption that took hold.
>>
>>75605022
The music, the uniforms, the accents, the attitudes are all quintessentially american.
It's a shame that that america will never be real again.
>>
>>75602319

Revolutionary War. No memeing or hate against the British of today, they are best allies, but I wouldn't trade my sovereignty for anything.
>>
>>75602319
I have a passive interest in the creek war/ its tie in to the war of 1812, mostly just because I had a professor who was an expert on the whole ordeal and wrote a book or two on the subject and appeared in a documentary on it who brought it up all the time, plus a lot of the battles were in my state.

Semi interesting conflict although not exactly an "American war", Americans did give their lives in it.
>>
The seminoles were just a band of murderers
>>
There's never been a good war, or a bad peace.
>>
File: 8fixa.jpg (57 KB, 283x648) Image search: [Google]
8fixa.jpg
57 KB, 283x648
>>75604681
>>75605022
>>75605195
Seconded. Basically, anything from about 1805 to the early 1900's is somewhat ignored but glorious. The Civil War being the exception, of course.
FROM THE HALLS OF MONTEZUMA, TO THE SHORES OF TRIPOLI
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.