[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Bernie needs to somehow convince 80% of Superdelegates that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: bs.jpg (52 KB, 647x485) Image search: [Google]
bs.jpg
52 KB, 647x485
So Bernie needs to somehow convince 80% of Superdelegates that are buried in Shillary's pocket to flip to him despite the fact that he's behind by at least 200 delegates and 3 Million votes

Is it already over for this cuck?
>>
>>75599938
It'll be pretty easy when Shillary is in an orange jumpsuit.
>>
It's an ego thing for him at this point

Same reason why Kasich wouldn't drop out even after Cruz did.
>>
Well he's already won according to Reddit's calculations, which is why they're able to spend time fantasizing about Trump as if Bernie was actually facing him as the Democrat nominee.
>>
>>75600118
Yeah I keep hearing that but I'm starting to think that she's goes beyond any form of federal justice as she has been doing illegal shit for at least 2 decades
>>
>>75599938
He's trying to start a rebellion in the party. Throw out the leadership.
>>
File: itsnotfair.png (284 KB, 1228x1380) Image search: [Google]
itsnotfair.png
284 KB, 1228x1380
>>75599938
It was over for Hernie when he let BLM take his mic.
>>
>>75599938
No. He can take over the party at the convention. Throw a big riot, maybe have some giant puppets, rough up some of the superdelegates and the rest will fall in line.
>>
I notice a lot of people tweeting stuff like #IndictClinton and #ProsecuteClinton.

It seems like this whole case against her is hitting a boiling point and the public is demanding justice.

Sources in the FBI are saying they are getting ready to indict her.

If Sanders fans and Trump voters unite in the push on the DOJ and FBI to indict Clinton, Sanders will win the nomination and Clinton will be forced out of the race.
>>
>>75600118
god you people that think hillary is gonna get arrested are insufferable

shes just way to high up the political chain for anything to happen
>>
>>75601037
kek, make it so
>>
File: 3F6MDMAhVEND4KHSW.png (149 KB, 344x356) Image search: [Google]
3F6MDMAhVEND4KHSW.png
149 KB, 344x356
This fool never had a chance

He wasn't even a Democrat until 2015 and he thinks he can change their entire platform and make demands of the leadership.

DNC will give the nomination to Biden or O'Malley or some random congressman before they ever give it to Bernie.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.