[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What city should I move to /pol/? I work in IT, so give me your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: polar bears eating dinner.jpg (1 MB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
polar bears eating dinner.jpg
1 MB, 1280x960
What city should I move to /pol/? I work in IT, so give me your best choices. Thinking Seattle, knowing pol assuming that would be their choice as well.

picture is unrelated
>>
>>75599466

Look at the cities with the lowest cost of living and go from there.
>>
>>75599466
What's 'IT'? Are you some clown that just punches numbers into spreadsheet in an office or do you actually do something productive?

If it's something actually productive, move to somewhere that's affordable and get a remote job/start your own business.

If it's the prior where you have to actually go to a building to work then you're going to have to go to where the jobs are.
>>
That seal could have been used to make a coat what a waste
>>
>>75599466
>Xeattle
>>
>>75599466
They say Columbus OH is a good market for it right now. Low cost of living, plus you can live 40 minutes out of Columbus and be in a small town or in the country.
>>
File: Welcome-to-Utah.jpg (73 KB, 640x469) Image search: [Google]
Welcome-to-Utah.jpg
73 KB, 640x469
>>75599466
Salt Lake City. Not degenerate. Mostly white. Lots of software jobs.
>>
>>75599578
So try Detroit?
>>
>>75599466
If you don't mind paying $1000+ in rent and spending a lot of time in traffic, Seattle can be nice. I only made $16 an hour when I lived there, so I moved to the Spokane area
>>
>>75599466
If you work 100% from home then find a nice comfy low COL area in the south and you're set.

If you make above 40k in the south you will live damn good.
>>
>>75600000
>>
>>75599466
I currently live in Seattle, and am studying IT at uni.

Pros
Plenty of IT companies/room for advancement
Relatively few black people
Lots of nature/plenty of opportunity for outdoor hobbies

Cons
God awful traffic
Average of 70 sunny days per year
Seattle is extremely liberal
Cost of living is pretty far above average (40k won't cut it)

I don't plan to stick around after Uni, but maybe you'd enjoy it.
>>
>>75599466
Detroit is the only real answer.
>>
>>75601145
> pretty far above average
Yeah. no.
It's literally a rich city. 1/4 mill salary or bust
>>
>>75600098
Bullshit. You will be in poverty.
>>
>>75600158
Thats some bullshit nigger logic. Talk shit, get hit. More like talk shit. I can't think to respond so I'm gunna hit you.
>>
>>75599466
Wir ziehen uns die Stiefel an
Und schnren sie uns zu
Rasieren unsere Kpfe
Und schlagen sie uns ein
Wartend auf den Kampf
Ziehen durch die Stadt
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.