[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on the state of modern far left politics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1459457009988.png (584 KB, 475x637) Image search: [Google]
1459457009988.png
584 KB, 475x637
Thoughts on the state of modern far left politics
>>
File: liberaldevice.jpg (76 KB, 591x750) Image search: [Google]
liberaldevice.jpg
76 KB, 591x750
>>75599116
>>
>>75599116

Even the left are sick of their bullshit.
>>
>>75599116
Che would kill himself on sight
>>
>>75599116
Suicidal, disconnected from reality and facts. Brainwashed since youth.
>>
>>75599116

They just keep getting stupider and stupider.
>>
>>75599116
Like all evil, it will consume itself eventually.
>>
File: 1461521822232.jpg (93 KB, 638x800) Image search: [Google]
1461521822232.jpg
93 KB, 638x800
>>75599116
>>
>>75599116
It's overly regressive, and seeks to subvert humanity in any way possible, except for center lefts who sort of try to push actual progressive values.
>>
Post pics of his crotch after he cut his nuts off.

Also, robbay, I know you're here.
>>
>>75599116
The left fought so damn hard for everything. Here they fought so we could have equal rights, so children could all go to school. They fought so the university was not only for the rich, but for everyone capable of it. They fought for health care for everyone so that no matter how shit down on luck you are you will always have your health with society looking out for you. They gave workers rights, a voice that told the employers "no, you can't exploit us. You can no longer force us to literally work to death for almost nothing 16 hours a day". They wanted an equal playing ground where people looked out for each other.

And here in scandinavia it worked. It worked really well and we became a sort of role model, a good example of how nations should be. Then came these cucks. These people who grew up in the luxury created by previous generations, the luxury they fought so hard to achieve. They took the medical care they receive for free for granted, the luxury of going to school was something they didn't think about. They never had to know the horror of going hungry even if they work 16 hours per day in a factory with no safety regulations. They never had to suffer.

Don't get me wrong here; I love all the things the previous generation fought for. I don't mind paying taxes for health care, education etc. as it benefits society as a whole. The problem was when we started coddling children into what they are now; effeminate, castrated men who have the "grand ideals" of the past, but lack the balls and the motivation of the people who originally held them.

I can respect people in the past who held leftist ideals. I would probably be one of them. But modern day leftist politics is full of faggots who have expanded further on the original idea to the point where they are just ridiculous. The left was about equal rights and equal opportunities for everyone no matter how poor or rich they are born, not this modern day bullshit.
>>
>>75600914

I guess that's what happens when you have to come up with something new to fire up the base every election cycle.

Democracy was a mistake.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.