[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Memorial Day BBQ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: Memorial-Day-BBQ.jpg (147 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
Memorial-Day-BBQ.jpg
147 KB, 550x550
I've heard a bunch of bitching lately about the tradition of the Memorial Day BBQ.
That this day is to remember fallen soldiers not to feast on burgers and dogs but I have to raise an objection to that.

A backyard BBQ with family and friends is essential to the American way of life.
It's one of the purest expressions of our culture.
What better way is there to honor the men who gave their lives for our country and our way of life then engaging in one of the most quintessential American activities?

Thoughts? Is Memorial Day BBQ an appropriate celebration or not?
>>
>>75597754
You grill burgers, dogs, brats, steaks ,etc. You BBQ choice cuts ( or whole) of pork or beef low and slow, with smoke over wood coals, no fucking propane.There is a difference.Why not? Most people are off work, might as well do something. It's a day of remembrance, not a wake.
>>
>>75597754
I swear to god these fucking kikes are ruining everything i love
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 750x243) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 750x243
>>
>>75600177
Yes this day is all about all pools being open today
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qEOp1gCCTM
>Tfw Americans know nothing about American tradition
They clap when a plane lands and complain to McDonald's manager when the cook forgot their extra pickles, but they don't even know what Memorial Day is for.
>>
File: 1464591667044.jpg (122 KB, 1401x840) Image search: [Google]
1464591667044.jpg
122 KB, 1401x840
Americans will defend this.
>>
>>75602444
*jewish americans will fund this
>>
>>75597754
>> Is Memorial Day BBQ an appropriate celebration or not?

Move it back to the 15th, that would be appropriate.

Moving it to the last monday for convenience, implies there was an inconvenience.
>>
File: flag.png (26 KB, 1121x533) Image search: [Google]
flag.png
26 KB, 1121x533
>>75602444

Is there any country or state that has a flag like this?
>>
>>75602444
*Tyrone will fund this
>>
File: never 4get.png (336 KB, 600x381) Image search: [Google]
never 4get.png
336 KB, 600x381
Never forget
>>
>>75603329
kek
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.