[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Game of Cucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: game_of_cucks.jpg (27 KB, 938x508) Image search: [Google]
game_of_cucks.jpg
27 KB, 938x508
Showing it's OK to take on another man's child as your own... the unfolding story of Sam's RACIST privileged white CIS family... it really makes you think!

It's going to educate the dummy masses on their PRIVILEGE and INTOLERANCE... and what it REALLY means to be a man. You DON'T have to be some masculine narrow-minded CHAD.

So progressive.

Thank god it's 2016.
>>
>>75597334
It's basically degeneracy. Just like people passing over this post and not realizing it is the FIRST and BEST post ITT.
>>
>>75597334
Not only is Sam a fucking fuck up through and through but he stole the family heirloom. What a dick.
>>
>>75597334
Thank god nobody takes you autists seriously, this is even more cringy than when feminists claimed the stark girl rape was too much.
>>
>>75597334
considering Sam's obesity and cowardly personality its probobly better that he doesnt reproduce.
>>
>>75597334
worst character in the show for sure (probably the books too but im not a nerd lmfaoooo)

even ramsey and jofrey were more likable than him and they were both utter cunts
>>
>criticizing something that happens in the books which the show takes direct material from

Sure jews push this kinda shit but don't blame them for this one.
>>
Please make "it really makes you think" part of the /pol/ sticky of /b/ shit, even if it's ironic.
>>
The whole show is cucked up, especially this season. They have bowed to feminist/tumblr/"fan" controversy. Will probably stop watching after this season, its getting shittier every episode; that child of the forest death scene was ridiculous.

>Tyrion says he was a slave long enough to know slavery is a terrible institution
>"Not long enough to understand" says brave womyn of color. Privilege status: checked.

>Girl burned at the stake
>Baby eaten by dogs
>OK

>Sansa "raped" AKA reluctant conjugal duty
>OMG D: !! This show is so violent and misogynistic!!!!1!
>Show replies to controversy with Baelish getting told by brave womyn Sansa

Not to mention fullscreen penis. Degenerate to the bone.
>>
His dad seemed like a great leader

but was a bit too harsh on sam and his fit gf
>>
>>75599419
This is 100% a SJW propaganda series now.

>Tyrion Lannister-
disabled white male, reddit meme-man, good guy!
>Jaime Lannister-
crippled and unthreatening (good), rapist male (bad) thus grey character!
>Cersei Lannister-
stronk female character, brave mother
>Daenerys Targaryen-
super stronk independent female leader, true queen!
>Jon Snow-
illegitimate male character, but has to die because strong white male. opened the globalist wall and sold out own people so good guy now, brought back
>Davos Seaworth-
powerless and comes from poverty, unthreatening so good guy!
>Melisandre-
wise intelligent stronk female character
>Margaery Tyrell-
punished independent stronk female character
>Ellaria Sand-
super cunning independent stronk female character
>Sansa Stark-
stronk female survivor character
>Arya Stark-
stronk punished female heroine
>Lord Varys-
unthreatening and mutilated male character, so good guy!
>Theon Greyjoy-
unthreatening mutilated male character with PTSD, good guy
>Brienne of Tarth
stronkest and most independent woman in the realm
>High Sparrow
strong white religious man? threatening AND with power? evil guy. homophobic and sexist too
>Daario Naharis
white male boy toy, not allowed power so unthreatening, good guy
>Roose Bolton
strong white male with power? threatening. murderer and rapist. bad guy
>Ramsay Bolton
strong white male thus illegitimacy, rapist, torturer, murderer
>Jorah Mormont
cuck. powerless. stone AIDS. so super good guy!
>Alliser Thorne
strong white male, so threatening bad guy
>Eddison Tollett
white male but quippy side character without power, so good guy
>Doran Martell
male character with power? weakness means death
>Podrick Payne
meek powerless white male, loyal ally to women! unthreatening good guy!
>Stannis
noble white man, does what’s right for the realm regardless of how it looks, thus killed by stronk woman after character vilification.
>Yara
hillary of the iron islands!
>>
>>75597334
What the fuck even is Sam and Gilly's story this season?

>Sam Goes to School

Okay?
>>
File: 800px-Statue-Augustus[1].jpg (179 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
800px-Statue-Augustus[1].jpg
179 KB, 800x1200
>>75597334
>Showing it's OK to take on another man's child as your own...

Isn't it?
>>
File: 1370730968211.jpg (35 KB, 350x355) Image search: [Google]
1370730968211.jpg
35 KB, 350x355
>>75597334
>>
>>75599419
yep, this season has been pretty bad. still watchable for me though.

>the privleged intolerant white father figure negatively referred to baby sam as a "half breed"
>>
>>75599439
It was SJW propaganda, you nitwit. An allegory for mixed marriages and how racist and evil white men are that resist race mixing.
>>
File: louis cuck.png (202 KB, 505x422) Image search: [Google]
louis cuck.png
202 KB, 505x422
>>75597334
Literally Cuckoldry: The Plotline

Its like liberals are proud of being degenerate scum
>>
>>75600142
it wasn't really race mixing, they're pretty much the same race
>>
>>75597581
He is the first-born and he is entitled to it in that sense.
>>
>>75600317
They're literally the same race.
>>
>>75600317
>>75600474
>this literal
>all this autism

it's an allegory you literal idiots

look up the definition of allegory
>>
Sam is a fat, pathetic, useless beta. In no way does his character glorify or promote cuckoldry.

Just because a fictional story portrays something, doesn't mean it is promoting that thing.

But you already knew that before starting this troll thread.
>>
But men taking on children as their own sons is as old as time itself and the relationship between orphan and adoptive father is celebrated in a canon of bildungsromans worth more than the entire cultural development of Africa and India combined.
>>
>>75600890
I think you're looking for meaning where there is none. There are [[[literally]]] other races in the show if they really wanted to promote race mixing, like Daenerys and Daario.
>>
>>75600890
no it ain't, I can see how it's anti-borders, but it's not pro race mixing

evendoe you could kinda derive that from it
>>
>>75600429
He renounced his claim to join the nights watch, and his father isnt dead.

Stop defending degenerate propaganda.
>>
>>75597334
>implying his dad wont send a party down to kill his wife and son "maybe even him" and get his sword back
>>
>>75597907
>ramsey
>jofrey
>utter cunts

They're the best part about that shit show.
>>
>>75601289

They do exploit miscegenation. Dothrakis are basically niggers (gangbang, muh dick, violence) and every Daenerys/Dothraki timeline looks like the story of "white girl booty bitch becoming the most ratchet-ass bitch on the block".
>>
>>75602933
Dothraki are Mongolian hordes, through and through.

they are so literal its fucking sad.
>>
File: 1461133712740.jpg (35 KB, 385x500) Image search: [Google]
1461133712740.jpg
35 KB, 385x500
So I have watched the first season. It was pretty good so far. Fat ass was annoying but what ever.

Does it get worse, stay the same, or get better as far as progressive bullshit goes?
>>
>>75597581
that heirloom can kill the snow zombies and there it sits up on a shelf belonging to a man who doesn't even believe they exist and would rather bicker about stupid shit.

as far as the cuck business goes
>sam won't violate his oath
>hates his father
>feels bad for wildling girl and her son
>decides to use what status he has left to pay it forward
>tells her to spout the meme that the kid is his on
>kid would probably turn out to be an amazing heir anyway because craster was an alpha male badass.
>gets reminded his dad is a cunt
>says "okay fuck this, I have more important things to do"
>takes the family superweapon to use it in a war that will determine humanity's fate

Sam is a bit of a mixed bag desu. If this story kept going I wouldn't be surprised if he trained craster's kid to be a badass warrior with that sword but this is the last season, isn't it?
>>
>>75597334
They didn't even fuck on the boat in the show version, WHAT A KEK.
>>
>>75603785
There's two more seasons
>>
>>75604309
oh okay, maybe we'll see a timeskip
>>
They should show hours of footage of Sam buddyfucking his Brothers by stealing extra food, taking larger and larger shares, and not working hard like everyone else.

Thats what fat fucks like him do in real Armies. If Castle Black had a Sick Call, he'd be there every morning complaining that he can't go North of the wall because his pussy hurts.
>>
>>75603711
It's gets worse every season but only in small increments

Last season was pretty lame and half tolerable and this season is 89% full blast sjw and I'm p much fine with the show Tbh. I'll finish out the show but I'm not excited every week like I was every Sunday for the first 4 or 5
>>
>>75605710
>fine
I meant done. Fucking autocorrect
>>
>>75597334
If b8 youre laying it in a little thick
>>
File: 1461549212403.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461549212403.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>75605781
Well that sucks.

>thanks
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.