[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has society changed dramatically in the past 10 years? I wa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: numa.jpg (41 KB, 402x297) Image search: [Google]
numa.jpg
41 KB, 402x297
Has society changed dramatically in the past 10 years?

I watched a video from 2006 of pop culture and it seems like life was somewhat simpler before the invention of the smartphone and the SJW culture that accompanied it

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZB4e4-2io0
>>
>>75596426
It hasn't much I don't think. The only thing remaining the same though is that this first post is the best post.
>>
>>75596426
It really makes you think, doesn't it?
>>
>>75596426
gave me feels, but no. The the world is the same.
>>
Nah sounds like you've come down with a fierce case of nostalgia.
>>
>>75596426
I would say things haven't "changed" just got shittier. Worst thing that was on the horizon was the possibility of Iraq splitting into three nation-states and resulting consequences from that. Since 2008, we had a lot of shit just rolling in. The Great Recession crapped out economies world-wide and ruined the futures of generations. The Arab Spring was a bust. Which leads to the rise of ISIS and their actions in the past several years.
>>
File: 1464638106961.jpg (53 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1464638106961.jpg
53 KB, 600x450
smart phones gave every fucking monkey a voice and muh social media grew up from there

post 9/11 - pre 2007 was GOAT internet wise
>>
>>75596426
If you're serious, I'm feeling old as hell right now. I was in middle school when Youtube was the most talked about thing in class, next to Myspace. Things are starting to feel simpler in comparison. But the Bush years sucked, and you guys would have been all for him.
>>
literally the only good thing is borat
>>
>>75596426

Half of those things don't even feel like they happened ten years ago, wow.
>>
>>75596426
all that goddamn nigger music jesus fucking christ
>>
>>75596426
Nothing is different.. Where the fuck did that ten years go? Look at fucking 96 to 06 if you want to see a massive cultural shift.
>>
>>75596426
try 20 years

a whole different world
>>
>>75596426
fuck that was a nostalgia blast
>>
>>75596426
Life has been on a gradual decline
Just ask everyone, they miss how great things were 10 or so years ago
Automation and convenience is making us depressed
>>
>>75596426
>>75601573
Seriously, if anything, things are simpler now. Smart phones have just made everyone even more apathetic, inattentive and fucking retarded.
>>
>>75596426
niggers everywhere.. poor americans. can't even reminisce without niggers
>>
Now we have the means to record it.. at full hd at sixty frames per second.
>>
>>75601950
its sad that our kids are going to miss out on the fun of going out and renting movies and games
>>
>>75602708
>fun
>>
>>75596426
ben ten was awesome
>>
Looks the same as now.
>>
>Line rider

Oh fuck.
>>
>>75596426
holy shit... my 10yr high school reunion is in two months...
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.