[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fight Your Family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1453775249425.jpg (102 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
1453775249425.jpg
102 KB, 500x371
Well... Majorly liberal crybaby family, unfortunately for them I have been on 4chan since the "glory" days. Dinner is in 20 minutes...
I am taking requests for talking points around the dinner table...

What is absolutely going to be talked about again (this time with someone to fight back their masturbation circle)...
-Politics, Democratic Party, Niggers, feminism, & Islam

I would like to take requests and why.
let them be anything really

I will return with results.
In the meantime what would be the thing you spoke to your family that would result in you getting thrown out?
>>
>>75595269
>maralise leguana
>>
>>75595269
>In the meantime what would be the thing you spoke to your family that would result in you getting thrown out?

Saying I'm a tranny
>>
>>75595502
Muslim immigrants
>>
>>75595269
Tell them it was eric garners fault
>>
>>75595269
How old are you?
>>
File: 1454697360744.jpg (59 KB, 400x410) Image search: [Google]
1454697360744.jpg
59 KB, 400x410
>>75595502
Weed use = added
>>75595544
trans people = added
>>75595616
sand people = fuck yeah added
>>75595774
turn 25 soon = I have lived out of state for a while and am here for a few weeks
>>
>>75595502
brit bong where do you stand on weed and why
>>
>>75596300
>25 soon

Why are you acting like a child then?

Instead of making a fuss at the table like a little kid, try speaking to them or the subtle redpill.
>>
>>75596359
It's a plant that contains a chemical that alters the mind and body in a way many find desirable and pleasurable.

It goes against many of societies values as they focus on productivity and conformity, weed typically makes you not give a fuck. Which is whys it's desired and vilified mostly.

Both arguments are valid, imo.
>>
>>75596809
Culture issue. Americans don't really interact outside meals in some households. Usually situations where a baby boomer is caring for a millennial.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.