[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is everything in the west sexualized? I told a mother her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: BtuhSJQIYAAZqMJ.jpg (11 KB, 400x217) Image search: [Google]
BtuhSJQIYAAZqMJ.jpg
11 KB, 400x217
Why is everything in the west sexualized? I told a mother her 6yo daughter was cute and i was met by a look of disgust. Meanwhile a woman making out with a young kid is ok?

Btw the only reason i told her that her kid looks cute is because she told me "isnt she cute". Man this world.
>>
>>75595242
Seriously, google "woman kissing kid" to see some sick shit, imagine if that was a man making out with small children instead.
>>
>>75595242
You're a fucking white male. Everything you say or do is perverted.
>>
>>75595242
>I told a mother her 6yo daughter was cute and i was met by a look of disgust.
That's just because you live in Swedistan.
>>
Maybe don't lick your lips while doing a creepy voice next time?
>>75595346
Men and women, boys and girls are different, and as such there are different standards of acceptability.
>>
>>75595242
You probably look like a weirdo.
>>
>>75595242

Is thst from a film in your degenerate country or something?
>>
>>75595401
This. If I am at the park with my kid, and any other kid looks at me (she's a girl so her friends are girls) I still feel like I have to say the least possible to the kid or else they could misinterpret it in who knows what fucked up way.

>Mr.Anon gave me candy
>Mr.Anon gave me a backrub
>Mr.Anon took me behind the slide and finger banged me, in cowboys and indians. Then we had sex!
>>
File: 1462621367815.jpg (72 KB, 600x620) Image search: [Google]
1462621367815.jpg
72 KB, 600x620
>>75595242
REALLY makes you think
>>
File: asd.png (17 KB, 622x457) Image search: [Google]
asd.png
17 KB, 622x457
>>75595663
I worked as a substitute teacher for a year, i had to WATCH MY EVERY GOD DAMN STEP. Made sure no kid lingered around after class, made sure no kids got too close to me. Being introverted does not help either, got fired from a school because some girls in first grade liked having me as a teacher and used to hug me, problem is those fuckers are really short so their face gets in my man area when they do. Teachers saw it and thought i was some disgusting male patriarchal cis-scum creep pedophile rapist or whatever.
>>
File: suspicius.jpg (2 MB, 2073x2591) Image search: [Google]
suspicius.jpg
2 MB, 2073x2591
>>75595242
Thank you Sweden, you always make me laugh
>>
>>75595650
Blank Check
>>
>>75595242
are you mad cus you cant be a pedo yet
>>
someone needs to get to sweden and arrest this child rapist
>>
>>75596488
If i do a sex change can i make out with young kids too?

Seriously though all women are child predators.
>>
File: ss.jpg (54 KB, 322x363) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
54 KB, 322x363
Who here /ss/?
>>
You sound like tumblrina
>Stop looking at me!
>Stop judging me!
>When will people take my inferiority complex feelings more seriously?
>>
>>75595242
>was at a job
>grabbing something out of my truck
>see a little girl lose control of a giant dog she's walking alone getting dragged around by it
>run over and grab dog and pick girl up
>ask her where her parents are and if she's okay
>old lady who watched the whole thing walking her dog strolls up and begins taking care of the little girl
>says thanks but you should probably get going
>whole time knew that would happen, in company uniform so not looking to cause trouble even though I wanted to punch that old bitch and the little girl's parents for letting her do that
>old lady stays around the area although a bit off in the distance and just stares at me with hate
Even doing the right thing is terrible if it involves a child if you're a fucking white male.
>>
>>75595242
juice?
>>
>>75595242
I want candy!!!!! and frogskins
>>
>>75595242
>Read the post
>Think his country is degenerate
>Look at the flag
>Laugh
>>
>>75596283
When I interact with children I usually crouch down to their level
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.