[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women don't care about being race, immigration or culture.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1462971821493.png (607 KB, 640x491) Image search: [Google]
1462971821493.png
607 KB, 640x491
Women don't care about being race, immigration or culture. Women do not care about the native population. Genetically women are predisposed to accept the conquerors and produce offspring with them. If they didn't then they would have been ostracized or killed and wouldn't have passed their genetic information on. Men, on the other hand, see immigration as a threat to themselves and their people so they try to stop it.

The same applies to the welfare state and 'free' things that government give you. Historically women have tried to find a man who can provide for them, in return they offer their bodies and reproduce with that man. If women can get things easier than this, if they can be provided for without even having to try and find an appropriate man, then they will choose that.

The very idea of Women's Suffrage is so ludicrous I can't understand how men at the time weren't aware it would have disastrous consequences.
>>
She has cute feet
>>
>>75594629
future land whale
>dem cankles
>>
>>75595073
Those are cute feet though does she have more pictures?
>>
File: image.jpg (266 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
266 KB, 1024x768
Bump
>>
White man is so cucked.

I see it everyday out in public. the white man walks behind his woman. Sad..
>>
Sauce on pic on the right? Is it really her? And thats the "women equality pay" chick from the stump video series right?
>>
But when women "marry the state," their odds of reproducing fall precipitously. Sure that might make it easier to facilitate immigration, invasion by niggers, etc- but that's not a given by any means. Women's sufferage in OP's estimation of the term is a bad evolutionary strategy for women themselves.
>>
>>75594629
They did know the consequences. The government wanted control so they pushed feminism.
>>
>>75594859
> women are one person
>>
>>75594629
more of her
>>
I agree, Op.

I don't even blame or hate women for it. Of course they're supposed to submit to the strongest men. That's why it was men's responsibility NOT to allow them to govern. You can kiss civilization goodbye when you do that.
>>
>>75597356
This
>>
File: Who's low energy now Trump.webm (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Who's low energy now Trump.webm
2 MB, 480x360
>>
File: 1453869077806.png (464 KB, 478x820) Image search: [Google]
1453869077806.png
464 KB, 478x820
>>75594629

Do NOT share her nudes or she will cut you!
>>
>>75598995
Based Jeb!
>>
>>75594629
we know. When the West falls we can only hope this is the knowledge that emerges from it's ashes
>>
>>75596785
Yeah, they were mislead. They were told they can "have everything", being a single mom and having a career, and they fell for it. Most realize it would be too much of a hassle being an actual "strong independent wymyn", but who are they gonna blame now?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.