[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >Talking to 18yo tourist at the airport >Average
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8
File: 4chanElSalvadorLover.png (41 KB, 852x918) Image search: [Google]
4chanElSalvadorLover.png
41 KB, 852x918
>Be me
>Talking to 18yo tourist at the airport
>Average german girl
>solid 5/10
>Tells me about how excited she is to meet with Ricardo
>Be good Samaritan and tell parents/friends about the names of places/people she'll be with
>"Omg this isn't afghanistan I'll be just fine. Also I already did, otherwise my father wouldn't let me come lulz"
>"Hehe yes..."
>"Hope Ricardo is worth it, otherwise I'll have to kill him! After I've slept with him, obviously, lulz"
>"Hehe yes..."

Good for Ricardo but, why are western european girls such massive whores?
I ask this because this is an 18yo girl who just finished high school a few weeks ago and is already on the pill visiting his exotic boyfriend.

European men, do you really consider it normal to settle down for a woman that has slept with several men before you?
>>
>>75594323
>>Be good Samaritan and tell her to tell her parents/friends about the names of places/people she'll be with*
>>
>>75594323

I consider any woman who has slept with a nigger, a sand-nigger or any other sub-human tainted.

It's the same thing with fat people who suddenly become thin. I can't see them as anything other than a fat piece of shit.
>>
you're p stupid if you marry a non-virgin, thanks to telegony the kid you have won't even totally be your own
>>
>>75594323
Parents failed to control their children.
>>
>>75594559
>telegony
Reminder that this is only proven to exist in fruitflies.
>>
>>75594323
If a girl tells you she like to "travel" and 90% of them will, you can bet on the fact that she's had some tanned dick inside her at least once, and that's if you're lucky and she hasn't been gang-banged by niggers, or worse, Brazilians.
>>
File: 4chanCatQuestion2.png (144 KB, 300x428) Image search: [Google]
4chanCatQuestion2.png
144 KB, 300x428
My mother and grandmother are your traditional country-side creole christian ladies. They openly talk this topic: Only weak-minded losers marry sluts. And by "sluts" they mean any woman that has "met" more than 1 man in her entire life.
I fully believe this.
The problem is that year after year, it's getting more complicated to find good decent girls.Thanks to shit like the Fault in ours stars and 50 shades of gay, you find 13yo girls thinking that their life is "bland" and "boring" if they aren't getting their anus lubed on valentines day.

What can we do /pol/?
>>
File: 1342780888144.jpg (243 KB, 604x527) Image search: [Google]
1342780888144.jpg
243 KB, 604x527
>>75594323
>solid 5/10
being a pure virgin adds 2 point for a girl.
>>
>>75595629
Nothing, the world is doomed.
>>
>>75594323
just wanted to say I really like your flag mi salvadoran amigo
>>
File: 1415735340948.jpg (6 KB, 198x201) Image search: [Google]
1415735340948.jpg
6 KB, 198x201
>>75595629
You ever cut an esse up and put his body parts in a plastic bag?
>>
The vast majority of white women that race mix and go for "exotics" are average girls that don't get much attention from white males so they have more luck with 3rd world's where they get all the attention they want
>>
File: lonely.jpg (69 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
lonely.jpg
69 KB, 800x533
I wouldn't mind a 5/10 White internet GF who would visit me in my home country/state. Red pill me on becoming a internet Chad. I'm so lonely.
>>
>>75595190
That wasn't even with genetic material passed from previous mates, it was environmental traits that were passed on.
A sperm with 23 chromosomes and an egg with 23 chromosomes combine to make a fertilized egg. It doesn't matter if some other dudes came in a chick before you, as long as your sperm fertilized the egg the child will have 50 percent of its DNA from you.
Not saying to marry a slut, but don't be ignorant.
>>
File: 4chanElSalvadorFlag.gif (32 KB, 1181x788) Image search: [Google]
4chanElSalvadorFlag.gif
32 KB, 1181x788
>>75595773
Thank you for the appreciation, have another one, my friend.

>>75595734
But Russia-kun, isn't your country blessed with numerous traditional orthodox virgin girls that live in small villages only awaiting for the right man to come and rescue them?

>>75596126
There's a chubby danish girl that keeps sending me photos and videos of herself, with friends, with her mother and telling me how much of a cute could we would be, also:
>I have no plans for the summer yet lulz wbu?
>No
>Maybe we should meet ;)
>Maybe
I don't even know what the hell I did. I don't even like her. I simply reply to her messages in a friendly way and send her funny images sometimes.
>>
File: ak47.jpg (172 KB, 850x1235) Image search: [Google]
ak47.jpg
172 KB, 850x1235
>>75596843
>isn't your country blessed with numerous traditional orthodox virgin girls that live in small villages only awaiting for the right man to come and rescue them?
No.
>>
File: 4chanHopeless.gif (1020 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
4chanHopeless.gif
1020 KB, 500x373
>>75596918
>>isn't your country blessed with numerous traditional orthodox virgin girls that live in small villages only awaiting for the right man to come and rescue them?
>No.
I'm afraid all hope is lost then.
Perhaps I should get a waifu, finally.
>>
>>75596843
Kek, invite her over to bang, then marry her and her Danish citizenship. After five years with children, walk out in the middle of the night and move to Norway. There, work I the economy industry of the night lyfe, and bang sluts/whores until you finally decide that you've had enough. Get all your money and travel the world. When you think your time is up, just suicide by jumping into the ocean after binge drinking and doing coke on a yacht.
>>
>>75597968
Oh shit
>BAe
It's destined flag mang
>>
>>75594323
So she's a whore because she didn't want some overbearing manlet cast doubt on some guy she has been speaking to for several months?

Just admit it, you're pretty jelly of your fellow Mayanbro.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.